Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Flags of the world  (Read 1368 times)

Offline shagbambi

Recent posts on bucket lists and LL’s on different “flavours” made me think I should jot down my own little perversion- trying to screw girls from every country of the world.  I will add I don’t travel to countries outside of Europe so it’s pretty much a list of what I have “scrounged” up in London.

No. Of countries visited = 56

Europe
England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales (Home Nations   :D), France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Romania, Moldovia, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia, Croatia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Russia, Czech, Hungary

Asia/Pacific
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Korea, Philippines, Khazakistan, Uzbekistan, Thailand

Americas
USA, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Jamaica - not sure how I missed Canada

Africa/Middle East
Egypt, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Israel

In the back of my head I would like to visit all of the former Yugoslavia and USSR  :D
And Cuba!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 06:51:30 am by shagbambi »

Offline LLPunting

Nice list.  All SPs?

Where'd you find the Israeli?

Was the Cypriot Greek or Turkish?  Is she still about?

Were the Zimbabwean and South African white or Afro or...?

Offline Punterperson1971

Recent posts on bucket lists and LL’s on different “flavours” made me think I should jot down my own little perversion- trying to screw girls from every country of the world.  I will add I don’t travel to countries outside of Europe so it’s pretty much a list of what I have “scrounged” up in London.

No. Of countries visited = 56

Europe
England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales (Home Nations   :D), France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Romania, Moldovia, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, Serbia, Croatia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Ukraine, Russia, Czech, Hungary

Asia/Pacific
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Korea, Philippines, Khazakistan, Uzbekistan, Thailand

Americas
USA, Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Jamaica - not sure how I missed Canada

Africa/Middle East
Egypt, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Israel

In the back of my head I would like to visit all of the former Yugoslavia and USSR  :D
And Cuba!
Good list there
I’ve done
Poland
England
Romania
Lithauna
Colombia
Slovakia
Zimbabwe
Czech
Hungry
Sweden
Nigeria
Pakistan
Jamaica

Offline shagbambi

Nice list.  All SPs?

Was the Cypriot Greek or Turkish?  Is she still about?

Were the Zimbabwean and South African white or Afro or...?

SP’s mixed with the occasional civilian. Also seeking which is a half-way house of sorts.

I have to add I have a weakness for various regional accents so am also working my way across the UK.

Israelis were seeking/civilian.  Cypriot Greek on AW.  Need to have a little Turkish, but can’t find at my price point and what I like (slim).

Zimbabwean/SA have been white/mixed - Seeking/civilian.

Seeking is a great resource for exotics 😋
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 10:46:53 am by shagbambi »

Offline haggismccormick

I work a very lot with Jewish and Israeli people. As in any other "group" there are many service seekers but outside of Israel itself hardly any service providers. There is only one (known to me) Israeli in London and I don't think she is jewish.

Offline Punterperson1971

I forgot Latvian and American to add to my list

Offline stampjones

Seeking is a great resource for exotics 😋
True - my last venture I had 4 African countries in a month

Offline freeze44

I work a very lot with Jewish and Israeli people. As in any other "group" there are many service seekers but outside of Israel itself hardly any service providers. There is only one (known to me) Israeli in London and I don't think she is jewish.

How do you know that? I had a jewish wg up north a while ago...shit shag and in my reviews...and didn't think it was anything special that she was a jew.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Nice list, OP.

My list is girls from England, Wales, Portugal, Thailand and Barbados. A little bit of variety but would like to expand the list. Depends what crops up locally for me though.

Offline AnthG

I know its not exactly what the topic asked. But I was actually just thinking of the same thing this morning. I would love like you don't believe to book a Russian or Czech Republic girl. As in Eastern Bloc type as I just think their accents are a massive turn on. That and the Irish accent really does it for me big style.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online bbwandy72

Off the top of my head, I've seen:

British
American
Canadian
Chinese
South African
Spanish
Hungarian

Offline shagbambi

I know its not exactly what the topic asked. But I was actually just thinking of the same thing this morning. I would love like you don't believe to book a Russian or Czech Republic girl. As in Eastern Bloc type as I just think their accents are a massive turn on. That and the Irish accent really does it for me big style.

Have to agree, Irish accents are a real turn on.

Offline signy

Been on/off my hot list a few times, but never actually saw her; claims to be Israeli.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Edinman

Off the top of my head, I've had 13 different nationalities without punting.. can just add two to that with punting. I need to get out more.

Offline Clattypats

Scottish, English, Irish (no welsh :unknown:), Polish, Hungarian, Latvian,Romanian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Canadian, Bulgarian... Think that's it...  :cool:

Offline django0700

Australia, Bulgaria. Czech, China, Colombia,  Denmark, England, Germany, Greece,  Hungary, India, Iran,Italy,  Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Morocco, Nigeria, Nepal, Poland, Russia, Romania. Spain, Swiss, Sweden, Turkey, Thailand, Venezuela

Offline HappyHarryIV

English, Colombian, Dominican Republic, Poland, Filipina, Trinidad, Liberian, Dominica, Chinese, Jamaica, Bulgarian, Canadian, Brazilian, St.Kitts, St.Vincent, Ghana, Kenya, Dutch, Grenadian, Guyanese, Romanian, Equatorial Guinean, St.Lucian, Taiwanese, Japanese

Mix of Sp's and Civvies

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Impressive  :hi:

I've had the pleasure with girls from

Albania
Australia
Bulgaria
Brazil
China
Colombia
Czechia
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Jamaica
Latvia
Lithuania
Poland
Romania
Russia
Slovakia
Spain
Thiland
UK

Offline zulu1964

Zambia
Angola
Kenya
Zaire
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Israel
USA
UK

Offline shagbambi

English, Colombian, Dominican Republic, Poland, Filipina, Trinidad, Liberian, Dominica, Chinese, Jamaica, Bulgarian, Canadian, Brazilian, St.Kitts, St.Vincent, Ghana, Kenya, Dutch, Grenadian, Guyanese, Romanian, Equatorial Guinean, St.Lucian, Taiwanese, Japanese

Mix of Sp's and Civvies

Interesting list.  Did you travel to the Caribbean or did you find them in London?

Offline LLPunting

Australia, Bulgaria. Czech, China, Colombia,  Denmark, England, Germany, Greece,  Hungary, India, Iran,Italy,  Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Morocco, Nigeria, Nepal, Poland, Russia, Romania. Spain, Swiss, Sweden, Turkey, Thailand, Venezuela

Did you note anything unusual (pro/con) about Iranians, Moroccans, Maltese, Nepalese or Venezuelans?

Offline LLPunting

Zambia
Angola
Kenya
Zaire
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Israel
USA
UK

Which ones were SPs?

Offline Redpunter

Ireland
Scotland
England
Thailand
Taiwan
Singapore
China
USA Afro
Afro Caribbean
Spain
Italy
Portugal
Japan
Venezuela
Cuba

All WGs Local but one who was Thai in Spain, a lot of them before I was a member here hence the lack of reviews  ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:37:09 am by Redpunter »

Offline LLPunting

Ireland
Scotland
England
Thailand
Taiwan
Singapore
China
USA Afro
Afro Caribbean
Spain
Italy
Portugal
Japan
Venezuela
Cuba

All WGs Local but one who was Thai in Spain, a lot of them before I was a member here hence the lack of reviews  ;)

:drinks:
What were the Cubans like?

Offline haggismccormick

How do you know that? I had a jewish wg up north a while ago...shit shag and in my reviews...and didn't think it was anything special that she was a jew.
Of course I don't know for certain. How could I? But just look through AW or this site or, indeed, the list below and see for yourself.
Also have a look at the religious symbols thread. Very few David's stars there  :rolleyes:
I think you are right about jewish girls in general. They have many talents and virtues but are not particularly known as being much good in the sack. Maybe that is why there are so many jewish service seekers.

Offline zulu1964

I lived in Israel 82/85....some of the best shags I ever had were good Jewish girls.

Offline Redpunter

:drinks:
What were the Cubans like?

Just the one great body but a bit vanilla much preferred the Afro and Thai ladies ;)

Offline freeze44

I lived in Israel 82/85....some of the best shags I ever had were good Jewish girls.

Apparently jew men are shit in bed so when a jew woman fucks a non jew she can let rip...prob urban myth,,,

Offline Littlefoot

Can’t say I’ve given it much thought until I came across this thread. Can’t beat the op’s mighty  impressive list.  :thumbsup: But after a quick flick through my reviews, came up with these:

Polish
Romanian
Czech
Thai
English
Chinese
Scottish
Hungarian
Lithuanian
Russian
Brazilian
Italian
German
Irish
Japanese
Dutch

I’ve had a lot more, but can’t remember back to the 80s.  :dash: :dash: One thing I noticed whilst compiling my list, no African’s  :unknown: and I like black ladies. Note to self, must try harder to punt a few.  :dash:

Offline django0700

Did you note anything unusual (pro/con) about Iranians, Moroccans, Maltese, Nepalese or Venezuelans?

All except the Maltese (very very boring) were excellent experiences. The Nepali girl I think I went for at it for about 45 mins straight (this was ages ago when I was 18) and still have fond memories of perspiring like I had run the marathon.

Offline fisherofsouls

Gosh, this has dragged up old memories  :D

My list so far:
British
French
Belgian
Luxembourgish
Spanish
Italian
German
Polish
Czech
Bulgarian
Hungarian
Romanian
Algerian
Lebanese
Pakistani
Chinese
Taiwanese
Malyasian
Indonesian
Mexican
American (just the once, at a bunny ranch !)

On my bucket list:
Vietnamese
Laos
Cambodian
Filipina
Kenyan
Gamiban
Ghanian
Egyptian
Columbian
Argentinian
Peruvian
Chilean
Canadian

A bit random I suppose but there you go  :D

Offline HappyHarryIV

Interesting list.  Did you travel to the Caribbean or did you find them in London?

Had my first Jamaican in Canada and traveled the Caribbean

Offline MilleMiglia

From what I can remember, Australia, Canada, USA, Brazil, Jamaica, Trinidad, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, India, Afrikaans RSA, South Korea, Malaya, Thailand and China.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 06:15:58 pm by MilleMiglia »

Offline Itsnotshy

Counting happy ending girls, England, Romania, France, Denmark, Portugal, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Thailand and Kenya.
Vast majority, especially in the last couple of years, English of pretty much all races.
Never with a Scottish or Irish girl.

Offline Dr Talueng

Going through my list ...

UK
Austria
New Zealand
Italy
Mauritius
Australia
France
Netherlands
Norway
Lithuania
Russia
USA
Romania
Sweden
Brasil
Polish
Korean (I would expect this was South Korean ...!)
Malaysian
Thai
India (but was born here, so does that count?)
Hungary
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 09:22:41 pm by Dr Talueng »

Offline arrow0404

Quote from: Dr Talueng link=topic=265313. :dash:#msg2712099 date=1572556930
Going through my list ...

UK
Austria
New Zealand
Italy
Mauritius
Australia
France
Netherlands
Norway
Lithuania
Russia
USA
Romania
Sweden
Brasil
Polish
Korean (I would expect this was South Korean ...!)
Malaysian
Thai
India (but was born here, so does that count?)
Hungary

Yet only 2 reviews in 4 yrs.  :dash:

Offline Naughtyboyuk

This one is a good thread...from memory my list to date includes

British
Polish
Spanish
Italian
Romanian
Hungarian
Russian
Thai
Vietnamese
Malaysian
Japanese
Chinese
Korean
Filipino
Brazilian
United States

Makes you realise there are so many more to tick off

Offline stampjones

Including civvy, off the top of my head Ive had girls who’ve claimed to be from:
Scotland
England
Ireland
France
Polish
Spain
Portugal
Italian
Swiss
Austria
Switzerland
Netherlands
Russian
Latvia
Estonia
Lithuania
Ukraine
Uzbek
Romanian (sorry)
Bulgarian
Hungarian
Czech
Greece
US
Panama
Brazil
Jamaica
Trinidad
Honduras
Thailand
China
Laos
Philippines
Cambodia
Vietnam
Singapore
Malaysia
Indonesia
Korea
Japan (allegedly X1000 but at least 1 gen)
Taiwan
India
Pakistan
Bangladesh
Australia
New zealand
Turkey
Israel
Iran
Nigeria
Sierra leone
Ivory coast
Zimbabwe
Kenya
Uganda
South Africa

Never realised Id done so many til I wrote it all down. Im sure there’s a few more Ive forgotten.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 11:33:00 pm by stampjones »