Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kandi Shop Girls??  (Read 2978 times)

123anon

I know the Kandi Shop in Newport was shut down or something, but does anyone know what happened to the girls who worked there? I ask because they still have there profiles up on Adultwork

External Link/Members Only

Anyone know what happened?

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the big terraced house on Basaleg Road was closed under pressure from the police. It was a busy place.

The boss worked on her own for a while on AW, can't remember her name.
A Welsh blonde girl at Kandi shop worked at Sugars in the Arcade in Newport for a while, but that closed too.

Lots of places in Newport seem to have gone, shame really, as there were some good places. Maybe the Polish ladies at Kandi Shop have gone home.

Rich

Husqvarna360

Emily was a good one there, big natural breasted milf.

np500

Those three profiles have been about since 2011 but none has ever loved on , says it all .

np500

I meant,  Never  logged on !

Offline HughJardon

I was a frequent visitor there for about 2 years, 3 to 4 times a week.
The top link Nicky was quite a cold service, not much kissing and complained when I gave her a hard pounding.
Jen had a massive set of udders( natural Tits) , she was welsh a good service sloppy blowjob and Titwanks  :drinks:
Ella I only shafted once but boy she had a great body and deep FK a plenty.
Others I enjoyed were polish Kate (braces)& Monica (huge bulbous tits) Melanie and Tiffany were good lays, things drew to a close when the polish girls arrived as it made a lot of the homegrown talent pack it in.
The newport scene died off when this place closed, I know the neighbours were giving them hassle what with the amount of foot traffic back and fourth, Id imagine all that wall pounding and mattress banging didnt help either.

np500

Did all those girls just pack it in all at the same time when it closed ? Surely a few of them went independent, at least for a while ? And were are all the poles that fucked it up ?

Offline HughJardon

I know 2 of the polish girls lived in London, one was pregnant, doing the momma thing.
A few of the homegrown talents were spotted around Merthyr Tydfil ( the creamery)
A lot of great places died a slow death, the place on Albert Avenue (my favourite) Kittens on Chepstow Road and Sugars but that location was not discreet

np500

Hive of information Hugh, I do wonder what punting will be like in a few years time if the government give in to the lefties and outlaw us punters with the Nordic thing, we will look back to now, and reminisce till the cows come home saying how great it was ( now ) !

Offline HughJardon

For me good punting is keeping the excitement alive. My first year I lived off the adrenaline, but meeting girls like Corel and Candy got me hooked.
Independant girls will rule the roost in 10 years time, inevitably new influxes of girls from foreign countries (Turks.Ukraines)
I dont think theres a future in parlours unless legalized and regulated correctly, most are run down squalors and its hard finding a decent ho, that matches up to the level of service we expect (from Indies)  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

I know Amelia, the Brunette Italian/Romanian girl who worked in Kandi girls is working in Garage Girls just off Chepstow Road.  Calling herself Natalie now.

Offline HughJardon

Ahh yes Amelia, she was Italian..made a nice pre punt coffee
She absolutely went ballistic on me mid punt whilst banging her doggy, she was out of breathe and I jokingly suggested she got fitter. She went mad threw 20 quid at me and told me to get fucked.
A valuable lesson learnt that day, unless truely comfortable with a woman then and only then would I unleash my dry humor

np500

I once innocently  told the o h , it looked like she'd put a couple of pound on !  due to the following onslaught of hate, I decided never to comment on my o h's  size, shape, waistline, bra size, hair colour, taste in music, quality of cooking or anything woman related ever again to Her ! this has put me I good stead for many years, to the point I have to punt due to the fact we haven't spoken for years !

Offline bastogne

I must admit I do miss the brothels where you could just turn up and pick a nice British girl from 2-4 girls and most of the time get a real good service
I had my first punt at Angels Broadway
Girls like sky/star , Corel, Lisa(although she used to pretend she was busy as I gave her a real pounding on a previous visit ) there was a black/half cast girl there called Ashleigh I think who had the most amazing arse I don't think I ever got past 2mins doggy with her ;) 
Angels went badly down hill when the influx of foreigners started there, it just killed it for me too many crap punts where I didnt even cum
I moved on to sugars ( sugar and jasmine were best )and kandi's in newport and then once I got a smart phone and found out about the purple site and I sampled a few indy girls where you don't have to pay extras and generally get a better connection with the girls there was no going back for me
If there was a new brothel like kandi's with only British girls there and dfk and owo was included for £60 I would be there in a flash

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:34:59 pm by bastogne »

Offline iverthickone

I'm an indie man most of the time too.

However, places like the Broadway are fantastic, as if you are let down, or just plain can't be arsed to pre-book, or have a sudden urge, it's just turn up and do the deed!

Most are shit, but when we get somewhere like the Broadway, it all works!

Offline jawill

I had my first punt at Angels Broadway
Girls like sky/star , Corel, Lisa(although she used to pretend she was busy as I gave her a real pounding on a previous visit )

I used to go to Angels a lot, pretty much every week to see Corel who had a cracking body.  I remember Lisa too, very attractive blonde with long legs and amazing tits.  Had a few threesomes with her and Corel. 

I stopped going there when I nearly got attacked by some (i assume) drugged up physco who tried to hit me in the room, luckily the woman running the place knew me, got my money back and kicked her out.  That was enough for me though with the influx of the new foreign girls and I never went back.

Offline bastogne

hi jawill

was that the psycho who was on x-factor and gave the judges abuse

Offline bastogne

I do seem to recall one of the girls telling me she went nuts with a punter :)
Sorry but has to be said, You must have had a severe case of cock over ruling your head to have picked her in the first place  :P

Offline jawill

Not really. She seemed the most attractive out of all that was on offer on the day so why not..... Literally just got into the room, gave her the money, then she just went nuts without be even saying a word, getting up in my face so I walked out of the room and saw the manageress who confronted her and got the money back off her. Was totally unprompted and without reason ......

Vlad

Emily was a good one there, big natural breasted milf.
Husqvarna, I've got to agree.  I saw Emily the first time I visited Kandi Shop and thought she was great.  I'd love to experience her again.

Offline mrdiamond77

Ahh yes Amelia, she was Italian..made a nice pre punt coffee
She absolutely went ballistic on me mid punt whilst banging her doggy, she was out of breathe and I jokingly suggested she got fitter. She went mad threw 20 quid at me and told me to get fucked.
A valuable lesson learnt that day, unless truely comfortable with a woman then and only then would I unleash my dry humor

Yes she is a fiery girl Amelia.  She told me once that she told an Asian guy to fuck off because he rudely told her that women in his country only talk when asked and she should do the same.  She is advertised as Italian but is actually Romanian.  I inadvertently bumped into her one day after Kandi girls closed down and got talking to her.

Offline HughJardon

She must of lied to me about her Italian descent, that unheard of by Romanian standards  :wacko:

This venue moved up to behind the Train station, but much preferred the old location because I could get a slowboat takeaway on the way home to replenish my energy

Vlad

She must of lied to me about her Italian descent, that unheard of by Romanian standards  :wacko:

This venue moved up to behind the Train station, but much preferred the old location because I could get a slowboat takeaway on the way home to replenish my energy
Hugh, is it still there?  PM some details, if you can.

Offline HughJardon

Hugh, is it still there?  PM some details, if you can.

Sadly not my friend, that place lasted less than a year. House parlours just dont last, but I still have some filthy memories of days gone by