Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Current quality of Cardiff SPs  (Read 2300 times)

Offline crfc

Just saw the thread asking about Fallen Angels agency and remembered this thread from almost a year ago!!!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247200.0

How is Cardiff doing for you all now?
Any new favourites, or how is your go to girl and why...
For me been an odd 2019 with taking it easy due to health issues but life is improving slowly, so after (mainly ;) ) therapeutically beneficial massage with no sexual content, I'm wondering.... Who and why is good VFM/Fun, when I get back on the horse (or girl!)

Offline Steelworker

Much reduced for me these days so I’m well set locally when I can get out. Have a wide range of tastes so Candy Chanel, Welsh Brunette, Welsh Elise, Aimee Snow, Blondelikesfun, Farrah Indi, Lady Dita, Far From Average, Mikayla Brown, Jessica Banks, Olivia and others I forget that I’ve seen and would jump at going back to. Plus ones not seen I fancy trying like Lexi Pandora, Foxy Roxy, and Popping Candy.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 11:34:33 am by Steelworker »

Offline crfc

Impressive list for sure mun...
Puts me in better spirits indeed...
I may have to make a HL and get myself ready to go!
Spent 2 hours this afternoon having a Thai yoga massage great to be able to stand up straight afterwards :)
But no funny stuff there, so just good quality massage
Prices are definately creeoing up with the best and most reliable going into the £150/180 price bracket fkr an hours pleasure so no doubt pension will be tested....

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Concur with SW's choices above. Saw Candy again recently and she is absolutely top notch. Though pricey.

Farah Indi is also a current favourite. Plus WB, Aimee and Welsh Rachel

Online Razor Boy

Hi...I can add CourtneyFlynn and Casey Love x to the list of top SP's
A duo of Aimee & Courtney is well up my "to do" list for 2020. Unfortunately my year has not started yet due to a wrist op (no not worn out due to wanking!), so I am looking at late March to rejoin the fray with a spectacular booking  :dance:

Offline Proton

Concur with SW's choices above. Saw Candy again recently and she is absolutely top notch. Though pricey.

These two are both excellent ladies "Candy & Aimee", just thought of a duo C&A seeing it written like that.  :wackogirl: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Brings back fantastic memories off working backstage and operating the follow spot during the C&A twice yearly fashion shows each years.. ;) :angelgirl::D   :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :yahoo:

Offline Ricky Ticky

These two are both excellent ladies "Candy & Aimee", just thought of a duo C&A seeing it written like that.  :wackogirl: :wacko: :wackogirl:

Brings back fantastic memories off working backstage and operating the follow spot during the C&A twice yearly fashion shows each years.. ;) :angelgirl::D   :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :yahoo:
I have had the massive pleasure of several 3somes with Aimee and Cortney and the fact that it is several should say everything that needs saying!  Both amazing fun people to spend time with let alone the fact that that are both super sexy as dirty as you like!

Offline clevertrevor

Candy now up to a whopping £220/hour now

Online Razor Boy

She’s someone who I had earmarked to see but that’s taking it to another price level again  :dash: So I’m out if she keeps to that.
Let’s hope this isn’t a sign of things to come across the board with our good SP’s  :scare:

Online webpunter

Have MollieM on HL in case in i find myself the wrong side of the Severn Bridge
250 !

Offline dumbarton

candy.
she has put her prices up only because she has signed up with a agency.
if you have seen her before she will see you for her normal price.
 I can very well recommend candy.

Offline clevertrevor

Im guessing candy is now London at porfoilio?    only £150 there if that's the case

Offline Dan Dastardly

Im guessing candy is now London at porfoilio?    only £150 there if that's the case
You couldn’t be further from the truth Trevor !!

Offline bolo79bm

candy.
she has put her prices up only because she has signed up with a agency.
if you have seen her before she will see you for her normal price.
 I can very well recommend candy.

Thanks for the recommendation, and no disrespect, but I think I will take seriously those who recommend but who also actually decide to write a review on her or anyone else for that matter :thumbsup:

Offline bolo79bm

That is quite steep.

I also don't understand the "if I've seen you, you can pay my usual rate". Does this mean for someone like me who hasn't seen her I'll have to pay the £220 for the first meet and £180 for every subsequent meet. Or am I now stuck with the £220 given I never saw her when her rates were lower.

All very confusing  :dash:

Offline Dan Dastardly

That is quite steep.

I also don't understand the "if I've seen you, you can pay my usual rate". Does this mean for someone like me who hasn't seen her I'll have to pay the £220 for the first meet and £180 for every subsequent meet. Or am I now stuck with the £220 given I never saw her when her rates were lower.

All very confusing  :dash:
I would suspect the second option would sadly apply to you , but you’d have to ask her. She’s very hot !

Online justalad

She won’t be getting my business then.

When Aimee Snow, Welsh Brunette, Lileth, etc are £150 ph or below, I’ll continue to stay clear of Candy.

Looks decent enough but flakey as fuck in comms going back 12 months or more.

Online justalad

It would appear that Welsh Rachel is no longer working.

Offline Onlyblue

Just saw the thread asking about Fallen Angels agency and remembered this thread from almost a year ago!!!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=247200.0

How is Cardiff doing for you all now?
Any new favourites, or how is your go to girl and why...
For me been an odd 2019 with taking it easy due to health issues but life is improving slowly, so after (mainly ;) ) therapeutically beneficial massage with no sexual content, I'm wondering.... Who and why is good VFM/Fun, when I get back on the horse (or girl!)

Glad to see things are improving for you health wise mate.

For me, I go through long phases of inactivity in this ‘sport’ and now is one of those phases!
My preference is usually a massage with HR but it’s been a while since I’ve had one of those even. No reasons, just the way it goes.

Offline mrdiamond77

For me the quality is very good, especially as I am only punting once a month at the moment. There is a decent amount of choice, though I have mainly been seeing Aimee Snow, Courtney Flynn and Elise recently. I am thinking about revisiting Blondes Like Fun again and finally seeing Welsh Brunette 1 to 1 asap.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

It would appear that Welsh Rachel is no longer working.

That's a shame. Only saw her a handful of times. But she was an excellent SP. Great value too. Let's hope she returns

Online justalad

That's a shame. Only saw her a handful of times. But she was an excellent SP. Great value too. Let's hope she returns
Had the pleasure of seeing her on 3 occasions.  She will be a loss if she’s knocked it on the head for sure.

A reliable service at a reasonable cost.  AW profile is no more :(

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

There's a suggestion from another SP on UKE (are we still allowed to mention that site?) that Rachel hasn't retired but was just busy with other stuff at present

Online justalad

There's a suggestion from another SP on UKE (are we still allowed to mention that site?) that Rachel hasn't retired but was just busy with other stuff at present
Happy days

Online justalad

Another great SP in The Diff is SophieJMX but she’s sadly now outcall only.

Offline Proton

Have I missed something regarding the above  :unknown:
 I had the pleasure of "Candy Chanel & Sweet Amber" as a very naughty duo last year at £300 for the hour, felt really worn out for hours after.  :crazy:
  Alass "Sweet Amber" went into obscurity within weeks  :dash: