Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I leave a review? - Gracey19 - Cardiff  (Read 3048 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Exchanged texts with an sp, even subscribed to their PG, the when we were discussing times she asked my age - when I told her she said I was too old.

I know punting is discretionary, but hey AW is not a dating site!

Should I leave a neutral review so others can have th info - or is that harsh. The sp has no other reviews

Offline freeze44

Exchanged texts with an sp, even subscribed to their PG, the when we were discussing times she asked my age - when I told her she said I was too old.

I know punting is discretionary, but hey AW is not a dating site!

Should I leave a neutral review so others can have th info - or is that harsh. The sp has no other reviews

Pretty sure the rules are that unless you have a confirmed booking then can't review so in this case you cant.

Why not just post the link to the sp  here then the info you wrote will come up.

Offline Fuzzyduck

No, but post her link so people can make informed choices. Indicate what her age threshold was,

An appointment was never agreed so you can't leave a review.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why have you got 2 threads running.   :unknown: I posted this on your other one.

You can't leave a review, she didn't agree to a booking.   :hi:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicised by the service provider).

Edit
I've removed the duplicate.   :hi:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 05:41:35 pm by daviemac »

Offline HS4000Kestral

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the guidance chaps

So are you going to post a link and details?

Offline Home Alone

Yes I will

That would be be helpful, Oscar.

At present, we haven't a clue as to whether there was anything on the SP's Profile page about an age limit which would have alerted you to her attitude before you opened negotiations with the her.

Offline HarryZZ

That would be be helpful, Oscar.

At present, we haven't a clue as to whether there was anything on the SP's Profile page about an age limit which would have alerted you to her attitude before you opened negotiations with the her.

Anybody doing their research will read reviews and their replies, if she has replies just comment in the most recent.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Anybody doing their research will read reviews and their replies, if she has replies just comment in the most recent.
That's the problem though, we have no idea who Oscar46049 is talking about. Without a link this thread is a waste of time, he knows how to post links and it takes seconds, can't understand his reluctance to do so.    :unknown:

Offline Doc Holliday

The sp has no other reviews

.. he knows how to post links and it takes seconds, can't understand his reluctance to do so.    :unknown:

Perhaps he reread the profile and it mentions an age restriction?  :)

Offline HS4000Kestral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a heads up, contacted the above SP, when through all the motions - even invested in the Private Gallery, at the last minute she asked my age and upon telling her I was 49 I was deemed "too old".  :diablo: :dash:

Oscar

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps he reread the profile and it mentions an age restriction?  :)
Well he's online now, all he has to do is either post a link or say he made a mistake and didn't read it properly. Clears it all up.    :unknown:   

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well he's online now, all he has to do is either post a link or say he made a mistake and didn't read it properly. Clears it all up.    :unknown:

He seems to have forgotten us here, DM. You might want to merge with this, or not.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268805

Offline snaitram99

Just a heads up, contacted the above SP, when through all the motions - even invested in the Private Gallery, at the last minute she asked my age and upon telling her I was 49 I was deemed "too old".  :diablo: :dash:

Oscar

Too expensive for me at 160 notes the hour and sounds a bit up herself, but if 49 is too old she is cutting out prob 70% or more of her potential market!

Online Steelworker

She may be ruling out a bunch of us (easily including me  :D) but I’d prefer to know as I’d hate to book someone who’s repulsed by older blokes. Would certainly affect a ‘full on’ service.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Where’s the link ? :unknown:

If you follow the link I posted above you get to this. I assumed OP was too busy to connect the dots.

Oscar

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Her loss mate, when she grows up a bit she'll learn that older blokes are better, lest thats what quite a few experenced SP's have told me over time!.

Offline aps

She is also on the welshbunnies site

Offline Corus Boy

I only got as far as;

I don't offer that, when queried as to why they were on her 'Likes' list communications ceased.

Offline sharpshoes78

Offline Corus Boy

Ask Santa for a zimmer frame  :lol:

Can I have one aswell please?

Or a Quingo.

Offline iverthickone

Is she a WG or looking for a boyfriend ffs!

Not my type anyway, but a bit picky.  All I ask is a glass of water to put my teeth in!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He seems to have forgotten us here, DM. You might want to merge with this, or not.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268805
I have merged them, he has a habit on running 2 threads on the same subject.

Offline HS4000Kestral

I have merged them, he has a habit on running 2 threads on the same subject.

I asked advice on a general forum and was given it.

So I then used that advise to post on the local forum.

I don’t really see what I’ve done wrong?

Offline bazwelsh

Ive also had a bad experience with her , I was staying at a hotel in Cardiff for work so I had a scan on AW and she took my fancy (breast man :crazy:) , at 40 I got through the age knockout round  :P we agreed a time that evening 9:30pm i asked her to send me the addy and she ghosted me  :thumbsdown: she contacted me later that night at 11pm and told me she was now ready , I told her it was too late for me (visited first choice instead) but as my walk in punt was such a disappointing experience id call in and see her in the morning at 10:30am, she agreed and said she would text me address at 10am .....10am came nothing..... totally ghosted me again , then around 2pm I had an AW inbox saying that she's been crazy busy and would I like to rebook - by this time I was balls deep in Bella a tall sexy blonde who totally exhausted me so I declined.

Offline HughJardon

she asked my age - when I told her she said I was too old.

The nerve of some people, I know I could still give these 20 year old whipper snappers a run for there money, but shes shooting herself in the foot there as her client demographic is surely within your/our age range.

Vote with your feet, fuck her
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 06:39:30 pm by HughJardon »

Offline aps