Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls that have disappointed.  (Read 2321 times)

mavgoose

Hi all.
Right IMPORTANT , PLEASE READ .....

This thread is not for a general shit shag , or a Romanian B & Switch. Do a one off review for that.
This is for girls on AW or ES or agencies that have REALLY let you down big time. Anywhere in Scotland.

Well reviewed girls who obviously are fluffed up on AW etc.

I'll start with External Link/Members Only , please see my review on her. It says it all.

So , let's flag up the ones that shouldn't really be doing this line of work.
Also a good moment to remind you lurkers to contribute. General comments , reviews - good or bad. Take the time to fire in a comment. This thread or other ones.

chico1000

External Link/Members Only
This may surprise one or two but she's got 7 field reports 262 positive ratings and enticing photos but whole experience was way to creepy and services and requests not delivered.  Read all the reviews and threads on here.

Offline JJM

Creepy in what way, an old boy involved?  I know of people who have done her for free

DG

+1 to Chico's nomination and Demi  External Link/Members Only. A bored housewife experience and doesn't deliver services on her profile. Definitely not "Glasgow's No.1"

mavgoose

+1 to Chico's nomination and Demi  External Link/Members Only. A bored housewife experience and doesn't deliver services on her profile. Definitely not "Glasgow's No.1"

Absolutely. Possibly / probably my second ever worst punt. ( Demi )
Fat old munter in her housecoat , done her in the living room - kicking kids toys out the way.
Was near the start of my punting days. Lesson learned.

mavgoose

Creepy in what way, an old boy involved?  I know of people who have done her for free

Care to expand. Free. !? Ffsake.

:timeout:

Offline JJM

On other sites shall we say, ones where they fucking for fun not reward.

DG

If only to add to the disappointment, I just received a Penalty Notice for a Bus Lane infringement when driving home  :scare:

glasalx75

Hi all.
Right IMPORTANT , PLEASE READ .....

This thread is not for a general shit shag , or a Romanian B & Switch. Do a one off review for that.
This is for girls on AW or ES or agencies that have REALLY let you down big time. Anywhere in Scotland.

Well reviewed girls who obviously are fluffed up on AW etc.

I'll start with External Link/Members Only , please see my review on her. It says it all.

So , let's flag up the ones that shouldn't really be doing this line of work.
Also a good moment to remind you lurkers to contribute. General comments , reviews - good or bad. Take the time to fire in a comment. This thread or other ones.

Agreed on this one.  I also felt completely rushed by her.  Meticulously mechanical and disinterested, also overpriced and I wouldn't return.  Was astonished at the level of positive feedback on AW.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:46:59 am by glasalx75 »

Offline seeker

Agreed on this one.  I also felt completely rushed by her.  Meticulously mechanical and disinterested, also overpriced and I wouldn't return.  Was astonished at the level of positive feedback on AW.

Says on her profile she's 19 :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Maybe 19 I'm DOG years  :lol:

Offline alwaysbetonblue

Not sure on how to post a link. But for me, it has to be Lovely Destiny. Going by AW reviews, thought she would be excellent but not the case. So mechanical, didn't enjoy at all - felt like I was tremendously imposing on her and she was doing me a huge favour by seeing me.

ps. before UKP days, so no review.

mavgoose

Be aware she has changed her name on AW a couple of times.

Pierced busty brunette or something similar currently.

Offline thecrippler

Not sure on how to post a link. But for me, it has to be Lovely Destiny. Going by AW reviews, thought she would be excellent but not the case. So mechanical, didn't enjoy at all - felt like I was tremendously imposing on her and she was doing me a huge favour by seeing me.

ps. before UKP days, so no review.

Had this a few times and I don't stand for it, I just fuck them harder, and during doggie I pull their hair and finger their arse etc, fucks them right off but I love it!  :rose: