Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Francesca-Colindale.  (Read 1217 times)

Offline smiths

I rang this WG up to get some information. It was like talking to an idiot. VERY bad English so i couldnt get the information i required. I also heard another women in the background talking to what seemed like a punter, her English was better but the WG i spoke to wouldnt pass me over to her.

If a WG is advertising for punters the least i expect is she can speak enough English to answer my questions, or pass me to someone who can. Subsequently a negative from me as she failed on the communication.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:05:51 pm by smiths »

James999

Makes you wonder how she was able to create an AW profile,  with a private gallery of course, will probably be verified shortly  :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

Makes you wonder how she was able to create an AW profile,  with a private gallery of course, will probably be verified shortly  :sarcastic:

No doubt Sergei did that but isnt smart enough to get a women who can speak the lingo to answer the phone. :thumbsdown:

kunal

I went to see her  few weeks ago it's her real pictures but when I saw her she had genital warts in her face and body immediately I walked away there must be 2 or 3 girls on same flat no doubt they are infected :vomit:

James999

I went to see her  few weeks ago it's her real pictures but when I saw her she had genital warts in her face and body immediately I walked away there must be 2 or 3 girls on same flat no doubt they are infected

Is that your way of  saying they turned you away and refused to see you, Romanians are often not comfortable seeing blacks or asians for some reason  :hi:

kunal

I understand your point but when I called the receptionist didn't ask me anything about my ethnicity, size etc..due her health concern I walked away.

Offline Steve2

I went to see her  few weeks ago it's her real pictures but when I saw her she had genital warts in her face and body immediately I walked away there must be 2 or 3 girls on same flat no doubt they are infected :vomit:

Abdul, FUCK OFF

No offense meant

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 03:08:17 pm by Steve2 »

James999

I understand your point but when I called the receptionist didn't ask me anything about my ethnicity,

Perhaps she just saw you when you turned up (if you did of course)  :timeout:

Offline punk

I understand your point but when I called the receptionist didn't ask me anything about my ethnicity, size etc..due her health concern I walked away.

Hi abull or is it one of his family/friends?  :hi:

kunal

I'm not Abdul but yes I have friends named Abdul that's not important to discuss here, sir!

Offline punk

grandmaster-ram-rod

you would think abdul would make a non asian sounding name to re join here  :unknown:

nova painted floozie

Genital warts are not found on the face.
The clue is in the name.

Offline lewishamguy

Hi abull or is it one of his family/friends?  :hi:

Fucking hell that's indeed another Abdul seems he can't change his distinctive posting style even if he comes with different nick. :D :D

Offline lewishamguy

Genital warts are not found on the face.
The clue is in the name.

HPV can develop warts in any parts of body including face, mouth, lips (type 3, 10, 18)  :rolleyes: