Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosalie O'Connor - Still Working?  (Read 3103 times)

Linker

I’ve had my eye on this girl for some time now and was planning on arranging a punt.
I’ve tried to contact her on adult work but not had a response (she hasn’t logged on since June) and also emailed using the address on her website. Nothing. Tried calling a couple of times too but no luck.
Not sure if she’s retired or is on a break but both ads are still active. Does anyone know if she’s still working?
If she is, anyone seen her recently? Did a search on here but not much there.
Cheers  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Stealthshagger

why not email her mate linked on her profile (logged in today)? looks overpriced and whatnot to me, but each to their own.

Linker

why not email her mate linked on her profile (logged in today)? looks overpriced and whatnot to me, but each to their own.

I  emailed her on adult work but it's not been read. Also emailed her on curiouslands@gmail.com.
Where does it say she logged on today? From what I can see it shows last log in was on 11/06/2014?  :unknown:
Agree she is pricey and I wouldn't usually pay over £150 (max) but I've wanted to see her for a while but never got around to it.

vt

Her Twitter said she was going away for a few weeks from 18th June, but there is activity on there in recent days, it looks like she's back, maybe try a DM on there.

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few times when she was in MK in 2011/2012. I loved her natural Celtic look and really enjoyed her gentle, sensual and very responsive style...I learnt a lot in a short time from Rosalie.

Stealthshagger

I  emailed her on adult work but it's not been read. Also emailed her on curiouslands@gmail.com.
Where does it say she logged on today? From what I can see it shows last log in was on 11/06/2014?  :unknown:
Agree she is pricey and I wouldn't usually pay over £150 (max) but I've wanted to see her for a while but never got around to it.

her mate logged in today. why not email her and ask is what I am suggesting.

Linker

her mate logged in today. why not email her and ask is what I am suggesting.

OK - Stella King? Will give it a few more days and try that as a last resort.  :thumbsup:

Linker

Her Twitter said she was going away for a few weeks from 18th June, but there is activity on there in recent days, it looks like she's back, maybe try a DM on there.

External Link/Members Only

I saw her a few times when she was in MK in 2011/2012. I loved her natural Celtic look and really enjoyed her gentle, sensual and very responsive style...I learnt a lot in a short time from Rosalie.

I don't use twitter but cheers for the feedback. She does sound good but with such a hefty price tag I was hoping someone had seen her more recently and could confirm standards haven't slipped?

I'm normally weary of seeing WGs who've been working for a while - many tend to become jaded in a short time.

Offline Lightoller

Contact her via her curiouslands website - I think she has more or less stopped using AW.

I get the impression she is quite busy with other projects so I'm not sure how likely or soon she will respond to you- that said I saw Rosie last month - but then I am one of her semi-regulars (seen her about 6/7 times now over the last 2 years).

She's great by the way - but I know not everyone here wants to spend £200 an hour so others mileage may vary.

Linker

Contact her via her curiouslands website - I think she has more or less stopped using AW.

I get the impression she is quite busy with other projects so I'm not sure how likely or soon she will respond to you- that said I saw Rosie last month - but then I am one of her semi-regulars (seen her about 6/7 times now over the last 2 years).

She's great by the way - but I know not everyone here wants to spend £200 an hour so others mileage may vary.

Thanks for the info. I sent another email and if I don’t get a response, I’ll look elsewhere. Granted she might be good but at £200 a pop, I expect a little more effort on her part.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:32:01 pm by Linker »

Linker

Update - I never heard a word back from her even though my emails were polite and to the point. Considering the amounts she charges, I’d have expected a little more professionalism from her. Even a ‘no thanks’ would have done. I'm not going to waste another minute of my time on her, plenty of other WGs out there to choose from.  :thumbsup: