Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hotroxyy  (Read 1830 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have not done a review for a while as I had been seeing a lot of women I had reviewed before, but managed to see Roxy earlier this week and here is my report

The Experience:
I was glad to see it is her in the pictures, but is more attractive in the flesh. She explained she used to dance and certainly had a great figure.
She gave a good kiss with some tongue wrestling, and it was even more pleasant that she was sucking on a black current flavoured sweet – but I did not do DFK.
She was on top to begin with, and she was lovely and warm inside. Then I went on top and sex evolved into love making (note all with condom of course).
The only thing she does not do on her likes list is OWO and hence no CIM…On this occasion I was ok with that.
I love her tattoos and they convey she appreciates different cultures, and we chatted well afterwards.

Reflection:
•   She is the girl her pics and somehow better in the flesh.
•   She is friendly and chatty, and responds well to good humour.
•   No smoking in the house.
•   Lives and works with others, but did not see any of them.
•   Initial communication was a bit confusing.
•   Her place is amongst an arcade of shops and on exit I accidently opened the wrong door and walked into the middle of a shop where the owner looked at me with a look of – “Thank-you for coming in, now you have had your fuck there’s the door”.

The Journey:
She did not answer my call but did reply to my text…from a different number. As usual I did not like this, so told her I would walk if it turned out to be a B&S or another case of “Oh I’m sorry, but my friend is on the moon, but I am here”
Thankfully it turned out to be nothing more than her having no credit.
I will definitely return to see her!

Offline JamesRockford

Her profile now shows owo and cim so onto the hotlist she goes