Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Return of Lindsay Love?  (Read 2307 times)

Offline LanceVance

Hello Fellow Punters,

I was searching for flat-chested WG's out of boredom when I came across this profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has ditched the blonde dye and AW is unsure of her legitimacy, but it looks like Lindsay Love is back in London.

I wonder if she will bring Lizzie back with her as well?  :rolleyes:

vt

It certainly looks like her...she's so much cuter as a natural brunette!  :thumbsup:

Online NightKid

The bigger question is; is she back to her biting ways as well?  :lol:

Context: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15993.0

yorkshire123

The bigger question is; is she back to her biting ways as well?  :lol:

Context: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15993.0

Cheers for the link NK i was about to ask if she had history, the lip biter now i remember  :hi:

Offline bestbefore

Yes, thats Lindsay Love. But brunette now, not blonde. Great girl, I saw her ages ago before she started biting.

Tiny tits but lovely body, great long legs. DFK, Very responsive and a good punt. Terrible English.

Lets hope she is back refreshed and reinvigorated.

But now £20 more for an hour!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:22:22 pm by bestbefore »

Offline Dead Wood

crikey. that's a transformation and no mistake. i saw her a bit, years ago - first punt was a fabulous, intimate experience, but then she quickly went off the boil. her teeny tiny tits and lovely hair stay in the memory. as does the weird exposed staircase which gave entry to her flat. 

Offline BlackWizard

She's really attractive. I watched her profile for a while before she disappeared.

If she gets one more decent feedback on here (and doesn't bite anyone again lol) I'm going to go and see her.

Offline bestbefore

crikey. that's a transformation and no mistake. i saw her a bit, years ago - first punt was a fabulous, intimate experience, but then she quickly went off the boil. her teeny tiny tits and lovely hair stay in the memory. as does the weird exposed staircase which gave entry to her flat.

That staircase terrified me. You felt the eyes of the estate were on you when you stood there waiting for the door to open (and they probably were!)

There cant have been anyone on the estate that didnt know what was going on in that flat.

Lets hope she is as good as she used to be, now that she has had a break. I wonder who her 'sexy girlfriend' is for duos. There were great girls in that flat.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 am by bestbefore »

Offline LanceVance

Her tits were a let down for me as I didn't expect a flat chest at the time, but now it would be a bit of a turn-on 'if' I saw her again.

I visited her in the middle of a coldsnap early last year and was so hunckered down with woolies I doubt any curtain twitcher would have been able to tell who I was. That place must be a nightmare to wait outside in the summer though!

Old monk

Lindsay love was one of the biggest dissapointments ive had punting, great looking girl, fit as fuck, tall dressed really sexily but i may as well not have been in the room for all the interaction we had. Wasn't allowed to touch her tits, lick her pussy, barely kissed. I struggled to get it up as I felt, well not so much as unwelcome as kind of "well as long as your here....."
And the stair case, yes, but am i the only one who noticed the surveillance camera on the pole right opposite.
I kind of feel lucky though, at least she didnt bite me!!

Offline LanceVance

So, who is TOFTTing this one?

charming_red

On the brightside shes moved location and I'm guessing shes taken Emma Touch's place in Barons Court as Emma has just left.

On the downside, her rate has shot up to £120/hr. She can fuck off with that, no way is she worth that much with her history.

Offline the lurker

I never saw Lindsay but she says she's at Barons Court now, that is 99% going to be the place I last saw miss Emma aka Emma touch who I think has gone back to Hungary. Its a basement flat in a terrace house nothing like the open staircase in west brompton.

Offline the lurker

charming red types quicker than me  :D

LL

Wow she can bite me any time!

(joke!  :bomb::hi: :hi:

Offline jDguy

LL

I think she would have done better coming back with a different name.  She's reinvented herself anyway with the darker hairdo and girl-next-door cute snaps.  What not switch names and come back under-the-radar to avoid the references to what happened when she got all bitey.  :hi: :hi: