Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy model lara - TOFTT?  (Read 1229 times)

crimpyholds

Hi guys,

Has anyone seen or got any info on this WG? She's just my type and confirmed she offers dfk and owo. Not overly keen on risking £200 on a WG with no reviews (except the 2 on adw). It's highly likely I will TOFTT anyway unless any of you gents have any warnings lol 

Many thanks in advance

External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Please report back when you do... good/ bad/ indifferent - all valuable intel. Cheers  :hi:

crimpyholds

don't think she will be around long term according to her adw feedback but will post a review nonetheless

Offline pepsicolaboy

Looks more Romanian to me vs Brazilian, except in this photo...which looks like she has some sort of standard Brazilian bolt on or its a push up bra

Couple points

1) Brazilians normally want more money for OWO/standard services eg 69 but dont say so on profile. Call and clarify

2) '200 for 1 hour with full gfe include'...

Spider sense is saying, is this implying BB? Does that mean she is Romanian BB after all?

Whatever the case £100 for 30 mins £200 for 1 hour in call + more for OWO likely etc =  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

3) I dont always trust AW feedback, it can be false or overly fluffy

Proceed with caution mate

Hidden Image/Members Only

crimpyholds

Ye explicitly asked if the £200 includes owo and dfk and she said yes so I guess i have our texts as proof if she decides to pull anything funny. but thanks for your reply Pepsi, interesting you say she could be romanian, the more i look at the pictures the more i agree  :dash:

ye i agree about the adw feedback but one guy who left feedback has 24 feedback from other WGs...surely must be legit! haha

Offline pepsicolaboy

Good plan...check with her verbally BEFORE you hand over any cash.

I am banging on at it in my some threads but the girl associated with my first review on here, is my career worst punt    
Khole XXX (Romanian) - my career has been long  :sarcastic: - and her feedback on AW is good...go figure  :unknown:

It must be mixed up with fake ones, is overly fluffy, or her service level has taken a HUGE nose dive
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 09:53:02 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline pepsicolaboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

WTF, good find/well remembered to check on the 'Verified Member' photo

Shes gone from a stunner to Meh! in 1 post  :dash:

Stortford

200 ph wouldn't shagg it for 20.