Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians  (Read 18809 times)

Offline Jimmyredcab

+1. Eloquently put.

No doubt you'll get a warning, dickdanger, like I almost did for saying the same thing, despite the flagrant racist bullshit he spams on a daily basis.

Romanian prostitutes have a terrible reputation, that is not just my opinion, try reading the reviews -------------- that is not racist it is simply a fact.     :mad:

Offline tom269u001

+1. Eloquently put.

No doubt you'll get a warning, dickdanger, like I almost did for saying the same thing, despite the flagrant racist bullshit he spams on a daily basis.

+1

ambroz

Polish, Czech > Romanians any day of the week. avoid them like the plague mate.

letsmeetme

Hey guys, newbie here. I'm wary of the Romanians coz of all the bad press they get on the forum. Quite a few of them fit my taste and budget but I don't want to waste my hard earned, so are there any in particular in, preferably, the city and east london that have a good attitude and provide a decent service?

Very much appreciated. Thanks alot.

where is scooter? I haven't seen a single reply from this person. Is he working hard earning money in east london kebab shop? and perving on school girls? seriously I want to hear a word from him otherwise just close this topic right here!  :angry:  :mad:  :diablo:

lerotic

Polish, Czech > Romanians any day of the week. avoid them like the plague mate.

If i'd read this forum before my punt with Mya then i would have avoided her like mad but as a good number of people have said now , she is lovely, stunning, fantastic body and great service : External Link/Members Only

Not all Romanians are bad!

Guess i must have been lucky.

Offline joe diddley

I've been with about 9 or 10 Romanians in the last couple of years. Only one of these has been pretty poor. The others were all very good to excellent, I have to say. (Similar stats for my experiences with Hungarians and Poles.) That's a better average than my experience with British girls, I'm afraid to say, though having said that I've also had some excellent punts with British girls. The thing with the Romanian girls is that it's extremely difficult, as with any other nationality I'm sure, to generalise. Of those Romanian girls, each of them has been completely different in terms of personality and character to the others. I'm sure that there are other punters here with more extensive experience than I have, but I'm calling it how I've seen it.  :hi: