Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone fancy a MMF threesome with this chick?  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Asian Playboy

She states on her profile is 50% more for 1 extra male friend.

So thats £60 for 30 mins each, or £112 for an hour each.

I'd like to opt for the £60 option. If anyone fancys it, feel free to reply here or PM me.

Could do something next weekend,

Thanks,

Her profile: External Link/Members Only

James999

Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't see her even for free  :scare:

The photoshop is so bad and she has a distorted head and is numerous different colours, she looks rough as fuck in those pictures so she must be a shocker in real life  :vomit:

Offline Asian Playboy

The photoshop is so bad and she has a distorted head and is numerous different colours, she looks rough as fuck in those pictures so she must be a shocker in real life  :vomit:

If you have another girl in mind for a MMF, let me know...

Offline madeinwales56

Is this posted by the same guy who asked about MMF threesomes recently and got banned instantly?

Offline haystacks79

Is this posted by the same guy who asked about MMF threesomes recently and got banned instantly?

Can't say for certain, but there are similarities, so will be watching.

Offline mh

I concur! Rarely has the word "Enhanced" been so misused in a profile. But at least if you were sharing you could say, "after you, mate, I'd rather go and put the kettle on".

Offline Asian Playboy

Ive been posting regularly with the same username on %%% for the last year. I doubt it...

Offline Allnewman

I would be interested in joining you

vt

I would be interested in joining you

You may be 18 months too late!?!  :unknown:

Offline Allnewman