Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Sugar- Edinburgh  (Read 813 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7564334) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Candy Sugar- Edinburgh 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Decent girl, but shite comms and time management.

Comms: seen her profile, fired a text, didn't get a response till late in the evening saying only outcalls tonight, and she would be able to do in calls tomorrow
texted her the next day, slow responses, however managed to get a slot, then she saying if I could pay by transfer, said no problem, agreed on time and duration.
Just an hour before the booking, she sent me a text asking if I can come in 30 minutes, said its okey as I was already around and then she asked me if I can transfer £1 now to make sure bank is working, I have reassured her that my bank is working, and no need to send anything beforehand, she insisted on transferring £1 beforehand, I ended saying lets do cash instead, I have concluding that she trying to know who's coming or something maybe for security reason, asked her if that's the case, she said that I also would know her name as well. didn't want to argue, and said to her let me pay in cash. she eventually said its okey. got to the address fired her a text, got no response, 15 minutes later she sent me text asking if I could wait her another 15 minutes, agreed to wait, but 15 minutes turned in 30 minutes, Eventually I was in 45 minutes later than scheduled booking, maybe she squeezed another booking in between. stayed regardless of al those delays as I was in nearby drinking establishment and I fancied her and wanted to put my hands on those boobies.

Price: £100 for 30 minutes and £150 for an hour, went for 30 minutes, no extras

Flat: Airbnb in a street between the Mile and cowgate, flat itself nice and clean.

Girl: the one in  the photos, cracking body, she got a big frame for being Thai, massive boobs, they would perfect if they were a tiny bit smaller, pretty face and great ass, speaks decent English, enough to hold a conv.

Handed her the cash, and straight away to the action. my hands were first on her massive boobs, managed to get a good grip of them while sucking the nipples, seemed to enjoy that, deep French kissing and more touching of her bum, and my cock was hard as rock and ready to thrust, good oral without from this one, did her magic licking the full length while playing and tickling my balls.
On with the condom, pounded her left right and centre, worth mentioning  that she made the right noises and dirty talk to ensure that she gets the most of me. I was planning to finish on her boobs, but I was late, ended up finishing in the bag.

Cleaned up myself and left semi happy.

Decent girl but she need to sort the logistics side of things.

Not too sure if I would return, but you never know.