Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regional Advice  (Read 847 times)

Offline Paulpunting

Dear West Midlands fellow punters,
I am visiting your fine area however will be travelling there on 2 rather then 4 wheels. I am looking for a lady who's house has a nice safe drive to park my bike whilst I am parking other things. In an ideal world she would be a nice mature English lady, the safety of the bike is paramount and and recommendations would be appreciated.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

vw

Lil has a bike rack and has chains to and mature. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Paulpunting

Size 18 and bareback. Try again please lol!
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Dodo

Dear West Midlands fellow punters,
I am visiting your fine area however will be travelling there on 2 rather then 4 wheels. I am looking for a lady who's house has a nice safe drive to park my bike whilst I am parking other things. In an ideal world she would be a nice mature English lady, the safety of the bike is paramount and and recommendations would be appreciated.

Fuck me if you have to worry about a bike that much, for your sanity, I'd get rid of the bike and get a life.  :(

vw

Fuck me if you have to worry about a bike that much, for your sanity, I'd get rid of the bike and get a life.  :(

Or a chain then pick the girl you like the most !   :cool:

Ming

Bikes are more important than women, that's exactly what I told my EX wives......

Ming  :hi:

vw

Bikes are more important than women, that's exactly what I told my EX wives......

Look how that ended for you, Easter sunday posting on a forum with me and dodo .   :scare: :lol: :D

Offline Juankerr

Bikes are more important than women
For once I can't agree with you Ming, and I know which I would rather ride!!  :D

Ming

Look how that ended for you, Easter sunday posting on a forum with me and dodo .   :scare: :lol: :D

Yep I know, but I would have been having a warm pussy wrapped round me for 2hrs as my Easter treat if it wasn't for this man flu  :cry:

Ming

For once I can't agree with you Ming, and I know which I would rather ride!!  :D

:lol: :lol: Yeah but have you ever ridden a girl on a bike at the same time????? Oh what a mis-spent youth  :D

Offline Juankerr

:lol: :lol: Yeah but have you ever ridden a girl on a bike at the same time????? Oh what a mis-spent youth  :D

Yes we know you are an 'easy rider'  :lol:

Ming

Yes we know you are an 'easy rider'  :lol:

That's the EXACT words the last wife called me as she slammed the front door, and she wasn't referring to the bike!!!!  :dance:

Ming

Oooh don't, you're getting me excited  :music:

Offline Thaifan

It's now safe to look at Lil's profile, she's removed the photo. Has anyone else noticed what her most embarrassing experience in public was, that explains a lot!