Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a girl to pose some photos with me  (Read 1412 times)

hiddenfactory

Hi,
Pretty much explained in the title. I'm looking for a girl to pose as my girlfriend for some photographs for my facebook etc and I've searched everywhere. Hopefully you guys can help out!

Hoping to do selfies like we've been on dates etc the usual stuff. Between my job and friends/family it pretty essential that I appear in a relationship. I was thinking £50 would be a fair price but obviously I'm not sure what the going rate would be for this sort of thing is as it's an unusual request! Anywhere in the West Midlands would be fine.

Hope you guys can help  :D

Dodo

Hi,
Pretty much explained in the title. I'm looking for a girl to pose as my girlfriend for some photographs for my facebook etc and I've searched everywhere. Hopefully you guys can help out!

Hoping to do selfies like we've been on dates etc the usual stuff. Between my job and friends/family it pretty essential that I appear in a relationship. I was thinking £50 would be a fair price but obviously I'm not sure what the going rate would be for this sort of thing is as it's an unusual request! Anywhere in the West Midlands would be fine.

Hope you guys can help  :D
You will find any number of WG's will allow pics for a fee £50 would more than cover it with most of them......just ask when you book.

Ming

They may charge more if you want a selfie with them gobbling you  :sarcastic:

Lots of girls allow pics, but just be careful, your mates might be AW surfers and recognise her if you post on FB / social media!!??

Personally I can't see the point, but each to their own...

Ming  :hi:

hiddenfactory

Thanks for the replies guys!

You will find any number of WG's will allow pics for a fee £50 would more than cover it with most of them......just ask when you book.
They may charge more if you want a selfie with them gobbling you  :sarcastic:

Lots of girls allow pics, but just be careful, your mates might be AW surfers and recognise her if you post on FB / social media!!??

Personally I can't see the point, but each to their own...

Ming  :hi:

Yeah I have thought that someone I know might recognise whoever it was! I had a browse around the postings on AW and quite a few people dont show their faces... I'll admit it's not the brightest of ideas but it would save me from a lot of hassle!

Anybody have any recommendations of someone that might be worth contacting? Girl next door type, brunette and in the Birmingham area (potentially a bit further, of course!)?

Offline Oooops

It might be less embarrassing in the long run to try a 'studio type model' unless you want the extras  :hi: You never know which of your mates are punters so if you start showing pics of one of their punts..............................

Falkirkfun

Try UKE, pretty sure some of the sp's will be happy to pose in tbe studio for photos

Offline sidthecup

You can rent for a few dollars a week a fake GF via FB there was an article on the BBC website about it

Offline theejaculator

I'd recommend our Lil...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's very photogenic but unfortunately has decided to remove her picture......I bet she'd be up for it though.....you could even have your picture taken with 8 or so of her children if you fancy the 'dad' vibe

Dodo

I'd recommend our Lil...

She's very photogenic but unfortunately has decided to remove her picture......I bet she'd be up for it though.....you could even have your picture taken with 8 or so of her children if you fancy the 'dad' vibe
Great suggestion.....Id forgotton Lil liked the exposure.....think her charge out rate is £10 per image.

hiddenfactory

It might be less embarrassing in the long run to try a 'studio type model' unless you want the extras  :hi: You never know which of your mates are punters so if you start showing pics of one of their punts..............................

I've messaged two people to test the water and they've been up for it.

I like the idea of hiring a studio type model to avoid the chances of anyone I know recognising whoever it is. Having done some searching does anyone know what would be the best way of going about this?

Thanks again for the replies guys!

Offline madeinwales56

I'd recommend our Lil...

Spot on. Pictures of Lil on the op's arm on his Facebook profile will get all his mates sooo fucking jealous. She is such a babe. And bangs like a barn door in a gale by all accounts. Mind you, if Lil isn't available the op could always search through HP's reviews for a candidate.

Roadster

You know, now she's taken her photos down all this "bigging up lil" talk might actually be driving (unsuspecting) punters to her door.  Maybe she saw the thread and taking them down was a shrewd calculated move on her part.

Offline MrDeviousD

You know, now she's taken her photos down all this "bigging up lil" talk might actually be driving (unsuspecting) punters to her door.  Maybe she saw the thread and taking them down was a shrewd calculated move on her part.

Love to see there face when she opens the door  :lol:
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bumbuttass

Great suggestion.....Id forgotton Lil liked the exposure.....think her charge out rate is £10 per image.

You forget to mention that it'll take around 5 pictures to get her fully in  :lol:

Dodo

You forget to mention that it'll take around 5 pictures to get her fully in  :lol:

:thumbsup: :D :D