Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HR or Body to Body - very attractive girls ?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline pisceanuk

I am new around this side of the country.

I am looking for a nice massage with hand relief or body to body / nuru / tantric / naturist.

I prefer European or other races and not a fan of thai or chinese girls until or unless they are very very attractive.

Girls between the age of 18 and 30 preferred.

My budget is 100 GBP per hour.

Please let me know your recommendations.

Many thanks for your comments.

Offline Littlefoot

You could try Lola bell, or Natalie of Oldbury. Although Nats out of your age range, she doe have a very young, fit looking bod! But Lola bell fits your criteria!

Although I've no personal experience hot Kim is supposed to do a good b2b so I'm told, and she's back in town for a bit!

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 02:15:59 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the response. How is Natalie looks wise ?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the response. How is Natalie looks wise ?

I think it best if you read her reviews. There is some debate on here regarding her face. Some members like it, but some not so keen. Infact one mentions she looks like a TS. But personally I found her face reasonably attractive. But there is no doubting her body! Great tits and a cracking arse. Tidy figure! She has a unique, eccentric personality!   :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

I am new around this side of the country.

I am looking for a nice massage with hand relief or body to body / nuru / tantric / naturist.

I prefer European or other races and not a fan of thai or chinese girls until or unless they are very very attractive.

Girls between the age of 18 and 30 preferred.

My budget is 100 GBP per hour.

Please let me know your recommendations.

Many thanks for your comments.

You will be face down for two thirds of your time............

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1