Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you leave your wedding ring on or off when with a girl?  (Read 2386 times)

Offline S.X. MacHine

It would be good if they could invent a wedding ring that turns into a cock ring. But it would need to be stretchable. That would solve the dilemma.  :D

Conversely, think what it would do to your sense of self worth if it slipped off!
 :rolleyes:

Offline nurfe7

I keep mine on, never thought about taking it off. I just presumed any ladies I met would be so used to seeing married guys that they would not care either way. Once you decide to cheat you have made your choice, taking off a ring won't change anything I would have thought and I can't see it changing the service provided one way or another

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Since we've a SP referring to 'cheating' punters a couple of posts after yours I'd say it isn't really is it?

no it really is

Offline RedKettle

Cannot even begin to think why you might remove it.  If it bothers you to have a sign that you are "cheating" then perhaps you should not be there shagging another woman.

You might think there is a risk you could be mugged and it stolen but frankly I think that is tiny and the risk of losing it if you keep taking it off quite high - well for me anyway.

I would suspect that it is utterly unimportant to a WG whether you are married and they would not even register the ring - why should they care and also I suspect they assume that most middle aged man seeing them are married.

Of all the things that I worry/think about punting this is just not even on the pitch.

Offline KentAde

I can't actually get mine off.
However I've never seen any evidence of a poor service due to wearing a ring.
The few times where I've had a subpar punt I pretty much assumed either they would be poor anyway or more likely thought I was too fucking ugly

Another +1 for this....I just don't see any reason not to get the same level of service. Rarely have I been asked about my marital status, and that's the way it should be...

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Since we've a SP referring to 'cheating' punters a couple of posts after yours I'd say it isn't really is it?
Think you should reread my posts and what I was responding to, as I don't think you got what I was saying.
In any case, if you've got a girlfriend or wife and you're sleeping with someone else, it's cheating. Simple.

Personally, I don't care. It's not something that affects me or bothers me.

Offline Crockers

External Link/Members Only

This lady actually wants married men.

Sounds too dilittante though, and too expensive. Plus probs she won't stop talking about her academic qualifications.

And too expensive for an 'experience'.

Nah.

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

This lady actually wants married men.

Sounds too dilittante though, and too expensive. Plus probs she won't stop talking about her academic qualifications.

And too expensive for an 'experience'.

Nah.

And wants a deposit  :thumbsup:

Offline Colston36

When I was young Englishmen didn't wear wedding rings, and none of my wives ever asked me to.

Offline Ticklish Dave

My first ever punt was with a Polish girl in a hotel room in Tel Aviv. I took my wedding ring off and foolishly left it on display in the bathroom. Once the SP had left I went into the bathroom and of course the ring was gone. I told my wife at the time that I'd lost it swimming in the sea.

Ever since I've always been really cautious to keep to the absolute minimum the valuables which I have with me at a punt.

Offline localyokel

I always used to take off my wedding ring - but 1) it was really hard to remove and 2) taking it off just revealed a white mark that clearly indicated I normally wore a ring on my wedding-finger. So I took to leaving it on. The girls know we are all married anyway - and I have never - to my knowledge anyway!

Offline Laudanum

When I was young Englishmen didn't wear wedding rings, and none of my wives ever asked me to.

Yes, my dad never wore one. Must be a newish thing (last 50 years or so).

Online sparkus

Yes, my dad never wore one. Must be a newish thing (last 50 years or so).

I've never been married and have no plans to but blokes I know who don't wear them do get comments from family members eg. "Are you not wearing a ring so you can have an affair?"

Offline mikef2008

I always used to take mine off but one time years ago I forgot. The SP noticed it and asked if I'm married. I said yes. She said "I love fucking married men" and then took off my ring with her mouth (with a bit of help!) and fucked me senseless. I've never taken my ring off since :)

Offline boffin

I leave it on, I dont see the point in taking it off I'm not there to start a relationship. I leave my glasses on until I get into the room as without them I'd be like Colonel Blink and probably knock on the wrong door  :scare::lol:

Offline jlike

Always used to leave it on when I was married. I think some sp#s get off on fucking another woman's man, almost getting one over on them.

Offline Thephoenix

Same for me.

Offline HornyPanda37

Off but not because I'm trying to hide that I'm married. It's because of hygiene and not wanting to lose it - imagine it going missing whilst finger blasting sp to another screaming orgasm; yes , I'm  a giver :lol:  :hi:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Off in case the worst of the worst happens.
Not having that robbed off me and having to explain it.
Better off losing the cash

Offline scutty brown

take it off
that way there's no risk of it coming off and disappearing while you're fisting the girl

Online notcalledchris

I used to take mine off, but I am now more relaxed about punting and do no give it a second thought

Offline toshmanuk

A fuck buddy of mine gets absolutely wild when I'm fucking her when my wedding ring is also in the condom I'm using.

NB: I should clarify that I'm not using it as a cock ring, thankfully I'm a bit bigger than that!

Offline RAJEC

A fuck buddy of mine gets absolutely wild when I'm fucking her when my wedding ring is also in the condom I'm using.

NB: I should clarify that I'm not using it as a cock ring, thankfully I'm a bit bigger than that!

Oh dear, leach alert... should have kept quiet mate  :dash:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

putting the ring in the condom :unknown: well that’s a new one

Offline lillythesavage

putting the ring in the condom :unknown: well that’s a new one

Uncomfortable, painful and messy come to mind.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Uncomfortable, painful and messy come to mind.

not to mention split condom

Offline Straightsix

I'm not married but I've seen a few disgruntled SPs who hated their other halves. Pounding away and staring at the wedding band would do it for me. Never had the bolloxs to ask if I could spunk all over it, which is ultimate humiliation and a massive turn on.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 05:43:01 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish