Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is a trans pussy safer re: STIs?  (Read 1859 times)

Offline LLPunting

Given the stink about BBing and the more overt mention of Trans sex, can anyone with any genuine science about fully-transitioned sex health enlighten us?

Online scutty brown

Likely to be LESS safe due to the increased risk of skin tearing due to scar tissue, skin stretch and no natural lubrication.

Unfortunately the girl who probably has the accurate stats - Tailseeker - no longer posts

Offline LLPunting

Likely to be LESS safe due to the increased risk of skin tearing due to scar tissue, skin stretch and no natural lubrication.

Unfortunately the girl who probably has the accurate stats - Tailseeker - no longer posts

Should I rephrase the question for the punters without overly large cocks that wreck all pussies they cum in contact with?

Offline LLPunting

On a serious note:  indeed she is missed, there are however other knowledgeable registered SPs who could contribute, perhaps some previously silent voices.

Offline Doc Holliday

A quick search reveals cases are rare?

External Link/Members Only

There is an increased risk of HIV due to sexual activity preop.

Offline LLPunting

A quick search reveals cases are rare?

There is an increased risk of HIV due to sexual activity preop.

Thanks Doc, does that last statement mean that there are HIV+/Aids infected men transitioning to female moreso than uninfected?

Offline Doc Holliday

Thanks Doc, does that last statement mean that there are HIV+/Aids infected men transitioning to female moreso than uninfected?

In general terms HIV rates are higher in transgender men and women (as with MSM) due to more risky sexual practices ... anal sex etc ... but with additional and more complex factors.

This covers most of those factors but also goes into a little detail about surgery in general including vaginoplasty and associated risks

Offline no2punter

Isn't a trans 'pussy' a gaping wound that is forcibly kept open?

Nothing against trans women, I've punted a few myself, but a trans pussy in the first place would be a step too far for me.

Offline LLPunting

Isn't a trans 'pussy' a gaping wound that is forcibly kept open?

Nothing against trans women, I've punted a few myself, but a trans pussy in the first place would be a step too far for me.

Plenty of references available via Google to set your understanding straight.