Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Comical / rubbish SP profiles  (Read 1158 times)

Offline dreamwrx

"Please offer to take my coat - I love shivery"

.. says xxamber firexx of Leeds.

External Link/Members Only

Actually if you think about that statement, it does make a strange kind of sense.

I've loved many a comical language moment while reading SP profiles on Adultwork over the years, and this one just made me chuckle (she only joined today lads, go easy).

On the bright side she's near Elland Road which earns her extra brownie points in my book.

Also, she has a DOs and DON'Ts tab .. in the DON'Ts she says " - lock me in ", which I thought was quite dark.

Any others?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 02:58:55 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline tesla

Its a lot better than some profiles I have seen, the biggest let down is the spelling, other than that it's an OK profile for someone new

Offline Dopedj

Its a lot better than some profiles I have seen, the biggest let down is the spelling, other than that it's an OK profile for someone new
+1
Nothing wrong with her profile... I think she’s trying to attract a certain kind of clientele

Offline dreamwrx

tesla .. dopedj .. you missed the point.

It was the phrase "I love shivery" which I was picking out :-)

Not the whole profile .....

Online mr.bluesky

Her wish list is not too demanding compared to other girls. All the battery's must be for her rampant rabbit. :D Say's don't take the condom off and try bareback but penetration is not on her likes list. Just hand relief and oral  :unknown: can't see the bit about shivery  :D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:33:29 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Home Alone

It's on the 'our ❤ date' tab.

Btw, it isn't a fooking 'date', woman; it's a fooking commercial meeting! Grr! :angry:  :mad:

The bit that amused me - from a woman with: a brand new Profile; Zero feedback; and availability unspecified - was the statement "I get very busy , the best way to guarantee a booking is to pre book"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:41:13 am by Home Alone »

Offline tesla

did not miss the point I spotted the misspelling of chivalry, but the girl may be dyslexic
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:32:00 am by tesla »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's on the 'our ❤ date' tab.

Btw, it isn't a fooking 'date', woman; it's a fooking commercial meeting! Grr! :angry:  :mad:

The bit that amused me - from a woman with: a brand new Profile; Zero feedback; and availability unspecified - was the statement "I get very busy , the best way to guarantee a booking is to pre book"
Have you ever seen anyone advertising themselves and saying "I've got a very dusty phone so bookings are easily had", of course she's going to say she's busy, busy = popular.   She might've been on VS for years.   :unknown:

Offline dreamwrx

Dear everybody especially tesla

Oh good grief

I just thought 'I love shivery' was a funny / comic mis-spelling of chivalry, and now tesla's outing me as being dyslexic-ist

All I wanted was other examples where a SP has written something just plain laughable on her profile ... whether accidental or not.

But it's instantly turned into a deep dive into this particular girl's profile ..

I'd say "I'll get my coat" but I lent it to xxamber firexx

Offline tesla

Oh good grief

I just thought 'I love shivery' was a funny / comic mis-spelling of chivalry, and now tesla's outing me as being dyslexic-ist

All I wanted was other examples where a SP has written something just plain laughable on her profile ... whether accidental or not.

But it's instantly turned into a deep dive into this particular girl's profile ..

sorry I did not wish to derail your thread, I simply don't find misspelling anything to laugh about, the education system that creates it may be a more laughable subject

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Oh good grief

The title of the thread is a bit misleading then, I can't see anything comical or rubbish about her profile and one spelling mistake.   :unknown:

Offline munterhunter

[/quote
If you "like shivery" love not only will I take your coat I'll turn the heating off and open all the windows! On secong thoughts at 150 quid for an hour and there's no kissing, penetration, or anything I'm remotely interested in I'll move on to another profile. If I wanted pole dancing I'd go to a nightclub in Warsaw £150 would get me return flights a night in a hotel, entrance to a club a couple of beers and maybe a blowjob with a street hooker!

Online mr.bluesky

Offline Boristheboy

Don't knock shivery until you have tried it. So many girls will think you're unspeakably filthy for even suggesting it, but a good session of shivery really leaves me on a high.
Not reverse shivery though. That's just obscene.

Offline MrDizzy

You wan shivery?  Iss esstra, baby...

Offline winkywanky

Oh good grief

I'm with you wrx.

It could be that everyone's grumpy because of Lockdown, it could simply be that half the readership didn't get the chivalry gag. Deaf ears, stony ground etc. Never mind, onwards and upwards  ;) .