Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MixNatasha  (Read 7182 times)

OldAdmin

External Link/Members Only

This prossie or her pimp signed up and publicly posted the home address and phone number of a punter after receiving a negative review and negative comments about her (copies below).

Avoid like the plague.

Pictures:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Previous names: DirtySarahHere / PregnentGirl / SexyMichelEU / natali_for_you

Details taken from AdultWork profile (in case taken down):

Phone numbers: +447596445726 / 447596445726 / 07596445726
Phone numbers: +447455992144 / 447455992144 / 07455992144
Phone numbers: +447514788767 / 447514788767 / 07514788767
Nationality: Slovakian
Town: Bristol
Ethnicity:   Mixed
Dress Size:   6
Height:   5'10"
Hair Colour:   Black Long
Eye Colour:   Brown
Pubic Hair:   Shaved Completely

Totally disinterested service. I'm sure it's not her fault, probably being forced into this or something. Either that or she just didn't like me. Unusual tbh.

I just had the worst punt in all my time... which probably amounts to about 50 in total!

michel

U r funny guy adam :-) admin :-) :-) yes i did share hes (urs) address and i will much more after now!! .. its not my problem as he hav not own hygiene.. and pimp?? R u really think i need pimp?? Guys with own hygiene and inteligence like my srvice.. so adam admin or however u call... go home and do somethink with ur self.. get shower brush ur tooth and woman will may like u... so dont cry hunny

jhon234

Well.. Admin i think u r not fer to this girl.. I been with this girl about 2weeks ago for 3hours and it was very great time ! The coment u put on is from her profile.. Why did u not paste what she answer for it too ?? She clearly say he was smel bad and no.hygiene... Or this is not iported to u ? I think it is.. And i wasnt feel like she have pimp and i.hink u should check before u say somethink like that.. With all respect u wrongbthis time.

Offline Daffodil

Well.. Admin i think u r not fer to this girl.. I been with this girl about 2weeks ago for 3hours and it was very great time ! The coment u put on is from her profile.. Why did u not paste what she answer for it too ?? She clearly say he was smel bad and no.hygiene... Or this is not iported to u ? I think it is.. And i wasnt feel like she have pimp and i.hink u should check before u say somethink like that.. With all respect u wrongbthis time.

You stupid prick! You're clearly the prossie in question or her pimp.

She came on here and posted a punter's address and phone number. She is a fucking disgrace and all should avoid her.

hornyhegg

I can vouch for the terrible service from this one.  I saw it a few months ago, before it was up the duff.  Barely anything advertised was actually on offer and (as described above) was not allowed to even touch boobs or pussy.  Complete dead fish.  AVOID!

Lz-129

Just read this, what a fucking evil cow, I honestly can't believe someone would of stooped so bloody low

Thanks for the warning Adam

Online finn5555

She looks like she needs a good bath as well  :vomit:

Offline Corus Boy

The phone number on MixNatasha's profile seems to have been recycled on;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It may or may not be the same girl.

Now in Cardiff.

Offline blue

Feel for the poor sod who left this feedback:

"this is a fucking bitch she made me transfer 80 pounds into her account for her to come at mine and she didnt turn so people be careful before doing any booking"

RossStephen

You stupid prick! You're clearly the prossie in question or her pimp.

She came on here and posted a punter's address and phone number. She is a fucking disgrace and all should avoid her.
deffienitly it's A lady or her pimp who put the comments on here! But dosnt mean you need to call her prostitute have some respect. I hope the punter which have this terrible situation sort it out. Someone can report her to aw! She looks so poor:( May is she force to this job?

theotherside

zjin

I remember her!

She used to be based around E1-E2 area , with the name mixraceniki. I tried contacting her about her availability and services. Asked if she does cim and swallow (She ticked all those in her profile like list) and i distinctly remember that she just replied rudely and I was like , screw this. Did a review on her a few months ago too.

Heres a link to my review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13898.msg213905#msg213905

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
deffienitly it's A lady or her pimp who put the comments on here! But dosnt mean you need to call her prostitute have some respect. I hope the punter which have this terrible situation sort it out. Someone can report her to aw! She looks so poor:( May is she force to this job?

I don't understand this rant. She IS a prostitute. Well, she's actually a THIEF, because prostitutes actually have sex for their money.

Persie

Links no longer active

This site is all about punter power

Offline Jimmyredcab

Feel for the poor sod who left this feedback:

"this is a fucking bitch she made me transfer 80 pounds into her account for her to come at mine and she didnt turn so people be careful before doing any booking"

Who in their right mind would transfer £80 into an Adultwork hookers account.  :crazy:

Online finn5555

:bomb:

Offline JamesRockford

Unacceptable behaviour - let's keep a lookout for her new profiles and hound this criminal out of business! That's why ukpunting is such a brilliant resource for improving the punting experience for punters and WGs alike!

Tim20

I am not sure if I'm right or how it might work but should there be something on the South west section so punters can see and not get caught out by this horrible women. !

Offline JamesRockford

So that's what these pimps look like?  We have more to worry about with these shell-suited gangsters than we do with militant islam.  Real low-life scum with centuries of scummery in their DNA.

Offline Cheltonian

Profile has changed again and she now surfaced in Cheltenham/Gloucester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Be warned everyone...

SirFrank

Shit for fucking brains or what. Two new profiles, each with one post, one slags off admin and the other claims the girl in question is amazing. Both clearly written by the same person. Anyone who outs a punter is a complete scumbag