Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London's best facial receivers ?  (Read 2474 times)

Offline BillGoldberg

Many say they offer this but few actually allow it, and even fewer deliver it the way they should, i.e. no flinching, no ducking, no dodging, no 'ewwww' face and no complaining.   :coolgirl:

Venus, Thai girl bookable via olinas, would've been top of my list but she sadly recently went back home  :dash:

Any stellar recommendations for a really good cif receiver ?

Thanks

Offline peter jb

I think I may have recommended her before Bill
Maggie21 - polish, big tits, offering dfk, deep thoat fucking and facial . I was put off at first by no cim , but she walks around with your cum dripping of her face, smiling . She also squirts easily - what's not to like 😋

Offline lewishamguy

Many say they offer this but few actually allow it, and even fewer deliver it the way they should, i.e. no flinching, no ducking, no dodging, no 'ewwww' face and no complaining.   :coolgirl:

Venus, Thai girl bookable via olinas, would've been top of my list but she sadly recently went back home  :dash:

Any stellar recommendations for a really good cif receiver ?

Thanks

Jessie facial was the legend of facial for a while External Link/Members Only 

Ellie Rose does a good facial+CIM with a nice eye contact ---- External Link/Members Only :cool:

Offline boardyhell

i think its on michelles services at hod,great girl

Offline BillGoldberg

i think its on michelles services at hod,great girl

Yeah she gets great reviews and has a body that's instant boner fuel, yet anytime I look at her profile at HOD it says she's unavailable??

Do you know if she's still working?

Thanks for all the recommendations guys  :hi:

Offline boardyhell

i saw her yesterday for a sublime deep throat cim,next week is the week off she has every month
another pixie imho but better

Offline BillGoldberg

i saw her yesterday for a sublime deep throat cim,next week is the week off she has every month
another pixie imho but better

:hi: :thumbsup: