Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to Koa32?  (Read 2840 times)

MrBurns

Hi everyone. I'm a long time browser of the forums but first time poster. I'm not a prolific punter like most, but hope to contribute a few reviews every now and then. Anyway...

Does anyone know what happened to Koa?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a punt booked with her next week. When I initially scheduled things with her, the coms were great. However, I haven't been able to get in touch with her through any method for the last month. Her AW profile shows that she last logged in on 02/07. I'm thinking she may have retired and failed to let her clients know. :(

texasjapan

i believe she has changed her profile not sure to what tho

Offline backofthenet

she went travelling and she'll be back with a new profile shortly, she tells me (she can't log in to her old one due to inactivity which I do think is silly of aw). Try her on her hotmail.

texasjapan

Thanks for that appreciate the help

Offline backofthenet

texasjapan

Booked a meet for this weekend can not fucking wait!

Offline Malvolio

The face picture has moved her to the top of my hotlist as she looks just like someone I work with (and idly fantasise about fucking every time I see her).

tonysoprano

Saw her the other day. Outstanding is all I can say. :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

Listed doing outcalls only which is a shame for us who can't accommodate

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Offline hendrix

Excellent! And she appears to have added anal "at discretion" to her likes :cool:

Offline PLeisure

Excellent! And she appears to have added anal "at discretion" to her likes :cool:
Yeah, I clocked that, too. And her declaration: "I enjoy everything on my likes list"  :drinks:

No photos  :dash:
Profile just went up today. You can probably hold off until she gets her act together..  :hi:

Offline collector

Already tried a contact, good comms. No meeting unfortunately, she is doing outcalls only now.
Said she will do incalls in a couple of weeks time.

Offline Steady Eddy

Obviously she is popular.  Has she every posted pics?  If so, has anyone got a sample?

texasjapan

She did have picks,  even face ones unfortunately I aent got any
I met her without seeing face picks,  was worth the risk
Has very university student look, 
I'm going to wait till she has incall ready before  another visit is arranged

Offline ukchap

I notice her new profile has racked up 3 reviews already???