Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hanna 4 you (Fantastical tickle) - Wallington  (Read 3748 times)

Ponyputs

1st posting apologies for the delay.

A while ago Monday 27 February met Hanna 4 you in Wallington (In-call) opposite train station with cheap parking although limited approx. £1.40 per hrs

Fee:   £130
Extras: None
Link: External Link/Members Only

Positively superb & energetic ladie. Profile is acutely presented although she's probably closer to 34 age group. 

Would visit again: Yes
Would recommend: Yes
Value for money: Excellent
Overall Rating:   9.6 out of 10

About the Venue Score: 9/10

Easy to find comfortable apartment, Clean, Plenty of nearby parking, Private and discreet entrance
Close to train station & high street with public house close bye

About Hanna 4 you

Physical Score: 10/10
Christina is beautiful, slender figured lady. She was very hospitable dress in an attractive red dress, heals & nothing else underneath, wonderful.

Pictures being all trueful

Personality Score: 10/10
Christina superbly movements put me a ease immediately.

She has a carmer about her that is addictive and boy she did please every part of my body

Services Score: 9/10
Basically we just ran on impulse enjoying each others.

I telephoned Christina in the morning she's a very nice accent & with in a few hours even though the rain was pouring down, I felt this wonderful smiling lady revive all my acing body. She has the magic touch.

About the Meeting Score: 10/10

From the get go we just lost control & went for the most remarkable passionate impulsive encounter. Then the icing on the cake. A truly magnificent unique full body (head to toe) strong massage. God I love Christina's professional skills. She sent me to the moon then brought me back to earth. Boy time just fly's to quick sometimes.

I enjoy a true lady accounted ware two people enjoy each other bodies, sharing the emotion & interactions together. So after the 1st sexual interaction the total surprise to be in Christina's professional massaging hands was the most erotical loving experience two people could share. God she's talented.

Well I went in to Christina's flat stiff as nails & left on cloud 9, quick simply smitten.
True bliss
Until next time Christina. Thank you Xx

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 12:24:36 pm by Ponyputs »

Ponyputs

1st posting apologies for the delay.

A while ago Monday 27 February met Hanna 4 you in Wallington (In-call) opposite train station with cheap parking although limited approx. £1.40 per hrs

Fee:   £130
Extras: None
Link: External Link/Members Only

Positively superb & energetic ladie. Profile is acutely presented although she's probably closer to 34 age group. 

Would visit again: Yes
Would recommend: Yes
Value for money: Excellent
Overall Rating:   9.6 out of 10

About the Venue Score: 9/10

Easy to find comfortable apartment, Clean, Plenty of nearby parking, Private and discreet entrance
Close to train station & high street with public house close bye

About Hanna 4 you

Physical Score: 10/10
Christina is beautiful, slender figured lady. She was very hospitable dress in an attractive red dress, heals & nothing else underneath, wonderful.

Pictures being all trueful

Personality Score: 10/10
Christina superbly movements put me a ease immediately.

She has a carmer about her that is addictive and boy she did please every part of my body

Services Score: 9/10
Basically we just ran on impulse enjoying each others.

I telephoned Christina in the morning she's a very nice accent & with in a few hours even though the rain was pouring down, I felt this wonderful smiling lady revive all my acing body. She has the magic touch.

About the Meeting Score: 10/10

From the get go we just lost control & went for the most remarkable passionate impulsive encounter. Then the icing on the cake. A truly magnificent unique full body (head to toe) strong massage. God I love Christina's professional skills. She sent me to the moon then brought me back to earth. Boy time just fly's to quick sometimes.

I enjoy a true lady accounted ware two people enjoy each other bodies, sharing the emotion & interactions together. So after the 1st sexual interaction the total surprise to be in Christina's professional massaging hands was the most erotical loving experience two people could share. God she's talented.

Well I went in to Christina's flat stiff as nails & left on cloud 9, quite simply smitten.
True bliss

Offline Placebo88

Why are you calling her Christina?

vw

Well I went in to Christina's flat stiff as nails & left on cloud 9, quick simply smitten.
True bliss
Is this a thank you letter to someone else ?

Offline Placebo88

Is this a thank you letter to someone else ?
Her real life name? He may be in a position to know it.

Offline monstar

Her real life name? He may be in a position to know it.

Her AW feedback refers to Christina before Hanna in May 2017, working name change?  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
He wrote the same fluff in his field report on AW, called her the same as well.

Offline Placebo88

Her AW feedback refers to Christina before Hanna in May 2017, working name change?  :unknown:

Good spot, and it fits with when he said he saw her.

Offline DrConners

What a load of fluffy bollocks   :thumbsdown:  :crazy:   :wacko: 

Offline Allnewman

Offline Waterhouse