Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Opportunities (Oxfordshire & SE)  (Read 14823 times)

Offline Lewis

No good me reporting profiles to AW anymore.

They are totally ignoring the disposable account I use to report fake profiles. And I daren't risk using my genuine account again to do it as they'll remove it again as reporting profiles is "not within keeping of the club" or however they worded it as last time.

Offline Avg_Joe

dam Lewis, i'm impressed, and indebted  :drinks:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

yeah i already did, they ignore me too

Offline Lewis

yeah i already did, they ignore me too

Well thanks for trying anyway.

Offline Avg_Joe

she's a member of "AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members"

is that their own group, nad if so are they all fucking fake ?

Offline Lewis

Something clearly iffy going on with that group.

Offline Avg_Joe

oh i see it's one adultwork cherrypicks indy and other members and puts them in that group for additional exposure.... and they then slip their fake profiles in there as well to generate pvt gallery income from, but of course they have to be "verified" to be in that group.... no problem if they're your fake accounts  :dash:

Offline ego88

how can i report her?

btw today is completely dead.... just roms and latinas, don't trust them at all if no feedback. any recommendation?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 12:03:11 pm by ego88 »

Offline Avg_Joe

how can i report her?

btw today is completely dead.... just roms and latinas, don't trust them at all if no feedback. any recommendation?

bottom of the AW profile, "Authentic Member?" and from there follow the options for fake profile or similar.

(assuming you want to report for that reason)

Offline Boringbob

Lets all do it :)
Can't moan about Oxon being awful unless we try and do something about it

Offline ego88

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 08:40:12 pm by ego88 »

Offline Avg_Joe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

anyone had any dealings with her ? coming up in my searches, but not sure if location is accurate

Offline snagz

anyone had any dealings with her ? coming up in my searches, but not sure if location is accurate

I love the fact she's stated shed got sensual hair! That's top of my list of requirements! :D

Offline MrMatrix

British, £150 ph, I’m a bit sceptical about the extensive likes list, a pos on AW from ZuluLance (I assume late of this parish but he hasn’t posted On UKP for ages) but no reviews on info here.  I’d go and TOFTT but I’m up to my eyeballs in ‘real life’ commitments atm.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Well I'm considering this as a punt this week. Be interesting to see if I can get a booking. She loks pretty but the profile pics give nothing away really :unknown:
Apart from secondary language - Spanish..Mmmmm
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 07:56:37 am by MrMatrix »

Offline DrConners

Well I'm considering this as a punt this week. Be interesting to see if I can get a booking. She loks pretty but the profile pics give nothing away really :unknown:
Apart from secondary language - Spanish..Mmmmm

Just a heads up MrM, doubtful you would been meeting the owner of this body, currently displayed on her profile (as of today)

This picture has been stolen of the web - Proof below.

Just set your expectation meter to : "VERY LOW" if you do.

:hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Just a heads up MrM, doubtful you would been meeting the owner of this body, currently displayed on her profile (as of today)

This picture has been stolen of the web - Proof below.

Just set your expectation meter to : "VERY LOW" if you do.

:hi:

I had a gut feeling TBH, DrC. But thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:
The punt never happened. She didnt reply at all. My plan B didnt happen either, she put me on the back burner as she was "now busy". She was available later so it wasnt a solidly booked, so no review.  Disappointing morning really.  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 07:16:21 am by MrMatrix »

Offline The Black Knight

Adding this one to my hotlist, tempted to TOFTT when things ease up covid wise. Couldn't see any info on her here, wondered if perhaps someone recognised her from a different/previous profile perhaps ?

Banned reason: Previously banned Avg_Joe repeating reviews already posted under previous name.

Offline The Black Knight

Banned reason: Previously banned Avg_Joe repeating reviews already posted under previous name.

Offline Blind Git

Banned reason: The Black Knight, Avg_Joe, Norfolk-n-Chance
Banned by: Head1

Offline shagmore

Adding this one to my hotlist, tempted to TOFTT when things ease up covid wise. Couldn't see any info on her here, wondered if perhaps someone recognised her from a different/previous profile perhaps ?

But if you read the profile, the name is Sara and she is a teenager, so a bit of account swapping or B&S