Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My cock has been through complete hell this week  (Read 5839 times)

Offline winkywanky

Your eye problem must be unrelated as unless a girl squirted in your eye dont see how it could be infected

Not necessarily true, all sorts of infections can be passed on to the eye from other parts of the body by your fingers. In the same way that cold viruses are often introduced into the body by transfer from door handles etc to eyes.

We all touch our faces and rub our eyes subconsciously, and that's when it can happen.

vw

Not necessarily true, all sorts of infections can be passed on to the eye from other parts of the body by your fingers. In the same way that cold viruses are often introduced into the body by transfer from door handles etc to eyes.

We all touch our faces and rub our eyes subconsciously, and that's when it can happen.
That's why hand hygiene is very important.

Offline Boundless

That's why hand hygiene is very important.

Very important.

I work with the public who will quite often put money and receipts etc in their mouth before giving them to me. I always without fail sterilise my hands with hand cleanser before eating anything while working. I have far fewer days off sick with colds/flu/upset stomach/shits etc than my colleagues and I put this down to my scrupulous hand hygene. A lot of members of the public are right dirty bastards!

I was in a fairly posh restaurant in London a few weeks ago and went for a piss as I was leaving. One of the chefs came out of the cubicle and walked straight out without washing his hands. I immediately asked to see the manager, told her and identified which member of staff it was as it was an open kitchen. Hope the dirty cunt got the fucking sack on the spot.

Offline peter_bungee

Im talking about an std related eye infection eg chlymedia, it is obvious he has some general infection in eye

Offline Marmalade

Here's some clarification on chlamydia in case anyone wants a basic guide
External Link/Members Only

Tony Montana

I've never had a swab used at my checkups, just a pee in a pot test.

But then I've never had symptoms so maybe it is different when there is something there.

Offline Cuntminion

Hope your cocks okay big cat

Do I send it flowers and a get well card  :D

Big Cat

If anyone cares... results came back today... all negative and normal!

However, penile swab cock recovery is taking its sweet time. When I am fully erect it's still painful, and it's been a week. Nightmares about penis never recovering and taking the doctor who carried out the swab to court. Anyone who's had a cock swab before... how long before you were healed?

Offline Marmalade

Hope your cocks okay big cat

Do I send it flowers and a get well card  :D
Probably just an eye patch on both eyes and a gentle blow job.

LL

If anyone cares... results came back today... all negative and normal!

However, penile swab cock recovery is taking its sweet time. When I am fully erect it's still painful, and it's been a week. Nightmares about penis never recovering and taking the doctor who carried out the swab to court. Anyone who's had a cock swab before... how long before you were healed?
Haven't we been through this already?  :lol: :lol:
It took my cock tube (urethra) 3 weeks to heal following completion of treatment for an NSU.  I didn't even have the swab for diagnosis of the infection as my cock had a discharge which the nurse at the GUM clinic mopped off the tip and used that for the tests (too graphic?)
So it's not the intimate intrusion by the evil cotton bud at the hands of a sadistic doctor that's causing you this discomfort but simply the temporary damage caused by the infection itself.  You've had your treatment and I'm happy for you that you're now in the clear (it's a relief isn't it?!).  But as I said in the other thread - give yourself a few weeks to get over it.  And don't blame the doctor or the swab for doing their respective jobs!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 10:32:31 pm by LL »

Offline Marmalade

Obviously misses us even if he's not shagging...

Big Cat

It took my cock tube (urethra) 3 weeks to heal following completion of treatment for an NSU.  I didn't even have the swab for diagnosis of the infection as my cock had a discharge which the nurse at the GUM clinic mopped off the tip and used that for the tests (too graphic?)
So it's not the intimate intrusion by the evil cotton bud at the hands of a sadistic doctor that's causing you this discomfort but simply the temporary damage caused by the infection itself.  You've had your treatment and I'm happy for you that you're now in the clear (it's a relief isn't it?!).  But as I said in the other thread - give yourself a few weeks to get over it.  And don't blame the doctor or the swab for doing their respective jobs!

Whoops, apologies, just seen that response in the other thread!

I do hope you're right but the reason I'm worried is my discomfort is at the tip of the penis, or specifically where the swab invasion took place. The pain is reminiscent of the actual swabbing, if only for a split second at a time when I'm hard. I am jesting about the doctor, he was a gentle guy. But yep, definitely needs some more time whatever the trouble is. As you say a huge relief and for me a good enough reason to stick to OW from now on!

Big Cat

Probably just an eye patch on both eyes and a gentle blow job.

A double eye patch? That would just look ridiculous! Besides, I am only (partially) blind in the one eye.

Obviously misses us even if he's not shagging...

What's that supposed to mean?

LL

Whoops, apologies, just seen that response in the other thread!

I do hope you're right but the reason I'm worried is my discomfort is at the tip of the penis, or specifically where the swab invasion took place. The pain is reminiscent of the actual swabbing, if only for a split second at a time when I'm hard. I am jesting about the doctor, he was a gentle guy. But yep, definitely needs some more time whatever the trouble is. As you say a huge relief and for me a good enough reason to stick to OW from now on!
Haha, it's OK, no problem.  I'm only trying to make light of an unpleasant situation, not genuinely annoyed.  That's exactly how the tip of my cock felt for 3 weeks.  I did actually manage to wank after a week or so but cumming really hurt - so I wouldn't recommend that.  By the way if you have a swab and there's nothing wrong with your cock is just smarts for a few seconds and there's no pain afterwards (have had that done to me on one occasion).

Offline peter_bungee

I agree with this mine took a few weeks and it was just general urethral irritation

Most importantly, wanking/excessive pressure makes it worse and delayed my heeling.  I think too much dry rubbing has in the past caused me this problem as well

Big Cat

Good to know chaps. Will definitely play it safe then, thanks.  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

A double eye patch? That would just look ridiculous! Besides, I am only (partially) blind in the one eye.
Yes but a double eye patch and you could enjoy a blow job even from comaminion  :lol:

What's that supposed to mean?
Oh do lighten up a bit. We sympathise with your pain. But it will get better. We realise that your cock is not the centre of the world except for you. Get your mind off it until you next see a doctor or it's in punting form again. Divert us with pussy posts instead of cock cringing. It will be better for you as it also creates a psychological block to the discomfort.

If it swells up to three times its size send us pictures. Just not too many   :vomit:

And stay clear of cats with claws  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:25:57 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

I mean WTF do you want?? A hug?

Big Cat

Marmalade, what are you talking about?

Type_O_Negative

+1

Planet Earth to Marmalade: Are you OK?

Offline Marmalade

Just thought it was dragging on a bit...  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Wait I have a theory

Hidden Image/Members Only

From the trail of posting initially a joke which went over everyone's head, with a "try turn it into a valid point" recovery

Failed on every level

Marmalade I have spoken

Hidden Image/Members Only

Back on point glad you got a negative dude , happy days (but no blowjob from coma yet)

Big Cat

^ Haha, nailed it!

Thanks dude  :drinks: (and no worries about the blowie)