Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it best to know what lies behind the magic door?  (Read 1218 times)

Online B4bcock

Meeting a WG for the first time, you either have some idea of what to expect (reviews on UKP which say profile and pics are accurate, for example) or you are going in blind and don't know for sure what awaits.   I usually like to know what to expect, but, when I have no prior knowledge, nothing for me beats the thrill of that door being opened by a real hottie.

Offline Corus Boy

When it works out well, it is part of the fun.

Offline bdyno

That anticipation can be awesome, just a shame it's sometimes the best part

Online B4bcock

When it works out well, it is part of the fun.

Absolutely . . . . But, there is always the chance of the flip side of the coin.  :scare:

Offline Home Alone

Hmm, I'm not sure. :unknown:

I've had at least one occasion when I really should have 'walked', but didn't think quickly enough. Ever since then, I've tried  to be very careful in doing my research on AW FRs and, more trustworthily, on here.

Plus, it depends on your definition of a 'real hottie'. I shop in the MILF and GILF aisles of the market where many of the SPs may not be real hotties but you can be fairly sure from the Reviews on here of the quality of service you're likely to receive.

It's probably an exaggeration to say that whenever I let 'mini-me' do my thinking for me, I'm more on edge about what's going to happen when the SP opens the door. But not by much.

Offline millbush

Hmm, I'm not sure. :unknown:

I've had at least one occasion when I really should have 'walked', but didn't think quickly enough. Ever since then, I've tried  to be very careful in doing my research on AW FRs and, more trustworthily, on here.

Same here but it was a duo and the other girl was quite nice,think I could walk now if I thought I'd had the wool pulled over my eyes.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plan R

Even if you think you've done all due diligence, you still don't really know with a new SP - until that door opens...
It's called punting for a reason
:thumbsup:  :thumbsdown:   :unknown:

Offline surreyvisitor

That anticipation can be awesome, just a shame it's sometimes the best part

I don't punt anymore and it is exactly for this reason.   The buzz for me was the anticipation, looking on adultwork for the girl, messaging her, waiting for a reply, arranging a time, the drive over there, trying to find the place, the "I am outside" text message.  All of this was massively exciting and an adrenaline rush.

Then the comedown would start as soon as the door was opened, but I would think I am here now so more often than not see it through.  Too many times afterwards I have thought "that was a waste of money" or "I should have walked"

Occasionally I do think I will try again, but the majority of them are rom/Brazilian (apparently) so they are out straight away.  The UK girls have priced themselves out of the market, so I usually end up reading reviews on here, message a few and then give up and have a wank instead.

Offline freeze44

I don't punt anymore and it is exactly for this reason.   The buzz for me was the anticipation, looking on adultwork for the girl, messaging her, waiting for a reply, arranging a time, the drive over there, trying to find the place, the "I am outside" text message.  All of this was massively exciting and an adrenaline rush.

Then the comedown would start as soon as the door was opened, but I would think I am here now so more often than not see it through.  Too many times afterwards I have thought "that was a waste of money" or "I should have walked"

Occasionally I do think I will try again, but the majority of them are rom/Brazilian (apparently) so they are out straight away.  The UK girls have priced themselves out of the market, so I usually end up reading reviews on here, message a few and then give up and have a wank instead.

Fucking hell! Read some negative shit before but this is right up there!  :wacko: You either making terrible choices or just see the bad in everything!

Bet the wg's you message then wank over love timewasters like you!

Lighten up fella!  :hi:

Offline Happylad

You`ll regret it when you`re my age and the flesh becomes weaker than the spirit