Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clienteye and UKP  (Read 3764 times)

Offline AnthG

There's been anti UKP things all over the internet for years, loads of sites have threatened to bring it down, it's still here though. Try an internet search.

But these Anti-UKP stuff has all been carried out by over the hill past it WGs that nobody wants to book anyway. AKA The sisterhood.

When popular bookable WGs have done dodgy stuff to members it really has affected their business. The North East Whatsapp group springs to my mind. How many of those lot suddenly retired shortly afterwards who likely wouldn't have if the group didn't get exposed.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
But these Anti-UKP stuff has all been carried out by over the hill past it WGs that nobody wants to book anyway. AKA The sisterhood.

When popular bookable WGs have done dodgy stuff to members it really has affected their business. The North East Whatsapp group springs to my mind. How many of those lot suddenly retired shortly afterwards who likely wouldn't have if the group didn't get exposed.
Anth, you're quoting and responding to a post I made in reply to B4bcock.  :dash: The NE whatsApp group has nothing to do with the reply I made to him, I'm informing him of the various threats to 'bring down' UKP posted on the likes of milfnet.  This is a nation wide issue.  You are talking about something I am not.