Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Huge Invasion in Norwich  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Eeyore

Just had a look at AW and gave up after finding NINE girls advertising from Romania and I'm sure there are more if I had continued.

Although I don't look at AW on a regular basis this is largest amount I've seen in Norwich.
There's certainly a couple of pics of girls looking stunning but after reading so many negative reports of Romanian girls I'm unlikely to break my Romanian duck, even though as I said two are very tempting.

Is nine of more Romanian ladies advertising in Norwich very common ?

Offline CBPaul

Not my area but there has been similar invasions elsewhere.

Which are you interested in ?

vorian

Not my area but there has been similar invasions elsewhere.

Which are you interested in ?

Becoming more and more common,  Sergei is organising his girls to work in packs now.

Offline CBPaul

Becoming more and more common,  Sergei is organising his girls to work in packs now.

I think Sergei has issues with basic arithmetic too, for every 1 girl he creates 3 profiles  :dash:

Offline Eeyore

These were the girls I was interested in but I've been put off having a gamble with so many negative reports with Romanian ladies.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The happy one

Hey

Well if you click on the last one she has feedback saying not he girl in the photos

Was nearly in my car and driving to Norwich when I saw her photos

If only then did look like that and do the services they say

Offline CBPaul

These were the girls I was interested in but I've been put off having a gamble with so many negative reports with Romanian ladies.

No 1 - gone already
No 2 - looks the most genuine - take a look at the verification pic to see what you get. Seems services are limited too.
No 3 - pictures lifted from Live Jasmin so fuck knows who'll you'll see.

Offline sumertime

From the oldest profession to the "Romanian Game".......

They just don't seeem to get the message.... don't fake profiles, don't try to con., don't flood the market in one place, get good feedback and get more business!!

I know it is going to be difficult for the little fella with those desirable WG images but.....

.......... no more bloody punts with here today and gone tomorrow, (0) Rating profiles!  :angry: