Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge Help  (Read 5284 times)

Offline tomtom1

Alright chaps, ive been looking for weeks now to get a WG in the cambridge are or even peterborough but im a tough cookie to please and worried of all the scams, never done it before and want to make sure i get a good experience 1st time round, so thats why im asking for help
I like a girl with a great ass, nice bit of meat on it ha ha and also good at oral

Advice please gents, i dont wanna make the mistake of getting scammed
Appreciate your help

Offline CBPaul

There are genuine wgs, scams and fakes, problem is spotting the scams and fakes.

Best thing is to find one you are interested in and post a link here to get opinions. You can also search to see if the wg in question has been discussed or reviewed on here.

Offline tomtom1

cheers for your help paul
this is one of the ladies i am considering, any info on her would be appreciated. Not sure if im posting the link correctly or not but hey

External Link/Members Only

hope this works

Offline CBPaul

A tip - the best way to link is using this from towards the bottom of the profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You can also use the 7 digit number for searching on here.

Anyway, Antonia Ice has been on my radar for a while and I'm a suspicious git who takes a bit of satisfying that they are genuine profiles. I've come to the conclusion that this one is genuine, meaning she exists at least. For what it is worth the FB checks out OK, seem to have been left by genuine punters.
I seem to remember she was doing a duo with a girl in the area and someone on here saw the other girl a made a comment on Antonia Ice, would at least confirm she exists - not 100 % sure though.

kentrojan1

A tip - the best way to link is using this from towards the bottom of the profile

You can also use the 7 digit number for searching on here.

Anyway, Antonia Ice has been on my radar for a while and I'm a suspicious git who takes a bit of satisfying that they are genuine profiles. I've come to the conclusion that this one is genuine, meaning she exists at least. For what it is worth the FB checks out OK, seem to have been left by genuine punters.
I seem to remember she was doing a duo with a girl in the area and someone on here saw the other girl a made a comment on Antonia Ice, would at least confirm she exists - not 100 % sure though.
I've had a punt on this one , she is ok , does everything covered though !

Offline norfolk tiger

If it's the case as mentioned above that she does everything covered her profile is misleading as owo is in the text and oral without listed in the likes.

kentrojan1

Yeah I was a bit gutted when I turned up and realised that pretty much everything on her list of like she don't do , like kissing for instance , think you could do better elsewhere really imho!

Offline CBPaul

Yeah I was a bit gutted when I turned up and realised that pretty much everything on her list of like she don't do , like kissing for instance , think you could do better elsewhere really imho!

Thanks for the info on this one. I suppose I'm not totally surprised, so often the case that certain services turn out not be be on offer once the money is handed over.

Offline tomtom1

thanks for the heads up guys, any info on the first one? is it normal that the girls dont do what they advertise?

vorian

thanks for the heads up guys, any info on the first one? is it normal that the girls dont do what they advertise?

For the good ones no its not normal but it does happen. Another good reason to get the info from here first.

Offline GFRadar12

Aah the age old question, how do you spot the genuine WG's on a website where it is so easy just to check a box and state that you provide a service that you actually don't.  :unknown:

I wish I knew the answer myself! Could have saved myself quite a few pennies instead of throwing them away....

Offline CBPaul

Not sure about normal but certainly not uncommon. Depends about the service I guess, kissing, particularly DFK, and OWO, yes it does happen quite a lot in my experience. Goes hand in hand with certain types of profile.

SaneOnes

Type in Summer Skye on AW and you'll find one of the most gorgeous MILFs on AW. Hope she's your cup of tea. She's one of the 3 who i visit when I'm in Cambridge.

Offline CBPaul

Type in Summer Skye on AW and you'll find one of the most gorgeous MILFs on AW. Hope she's your cup of tea. She's one of the 3 who i visit when I'm in Cambridge.

This one ?

Offline J_has_fun

So, I think I saw Antonia ice working in the same flat as Sarah Mary. Both were stunning to look at, shocking even. Service crap, uninterested... Both have moved on now anyway.

Any views on Kat? Deepmary? Lanny barbieee?

Offline Rock123

Really depressing the lack of dependable working girls in Cambridge at the moment. I'm so ill at ease in booking someone with less and 20 fb and iffy profiles. Some good and bad experiences in that but good ones are going slowly.

:cry:

Offline pnewman15

I concur with Summer Skye - saw her today in Cambridge, sexy milf, gave her a good seeing to.

SaneOnes

My pleasure, here comes the pimpish emoticon  :cool:

ATMIV

SaneOnes
Reviews: 0

Re: Cambridge Help
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2014, 02:39:42 pm »
Report to moderator 

Is she really that good looking? Her pictures are of a very poor quality so you can't get an idea how attractive she is. How old would you say she is and what were her services like.

Cheers

SaneOnes

She has an effortlessly classy vibe about her, can be passable as someone in her mid 30's. DFK was superb and her oral skills will tell you how much she likes doing it. And all the services offered on her profile were there for my taking. She put me to ease right away without being patronising, wasn't a clock watcher. I plan to see her again when she comes back to Cambridge. She's very much my type which always helps, very tasteful.

The happy one

Hey

I have been abusing the reviews on here for a few months now and have decided to be a part of the community

I have now got to the stage where when I know on the door

If it is not the girl in the photo on my phone I walk
I ask her to her face do you do what ever the service is I wanted. If she says anything other god yes I love it

I walk

I ask do you kiss with tongues any answer other than yes I walk

Overt he past 5 months I have walked away from some real dogs when they opened the door

And a couple of absolute stunners but they did not do want I was after that time

I have found a good give away is when you call the number and you get a text back saying text me baby

Don't believe anything in the profile it is a third party

I tend to now meet up with half a dozen english girls when they are around

I can ask them straight do you want anal today and know that what they say will be true

Don't know if this is in keeping with the thread but wanted to add my two penny worth

Have fun

yorkshire123

Hey

I have been abusing the reviews on here for a few months now and have decided to be a part of the community

I have now got to the stage where when I know on the door

If it is not the girl in the photo on my phone I walk
I ask her to her face do you do what ever the service is I wanted. If she says anything other god yes I love it

I walk

I ask do you kiss with tongues any answer other than yes I walk

Overt he past 5 months I have walked away from some real dogs when they opened the door

And a couple of absolute stunners but they did not do want I was after that time

I have found a good give away is when you call the number and you get a text back saying text me baby

Don't believe anything in the profile it is a third party

I tend to now meet up with half a dozen english girls when they are around

I can ask them straight do you want anal today and know that what they say will be true

Don't know if this is in keeping with the thread but wanted to add my two penny worth

Have fun

Welcome, and thank you for your advise.
How about posting some of your actual exploits with links.

If you have been "abusing the reviews" (?) as you said you would know that your user name has a close connection to the notorious Sadgit, or can i assume you are a fan of José Mourinho? i do hope its the latter.

Look forward to your reviews.

The happy one

Lol

No it is the same as my name on another review site

Well the girls who I will always go and see when they are free

/www.adultwork.com/Tantalizing+kiss - Get QR Code

She gives the most amazing deep throat. And has let me come over her mouth and face while looking at me smiling

/www.adultwork.com/PREGNANT+LUCY+X - Get QR Code

Most amazing body stopped now as she has had a kid but I think she said she will be back

//www.adultwork.com/+TONI+X -

Just the sweetest girl going who really could not do enough for you

Hope that helps

Offline Rock123

Those weren't linked correctly.

The happy one

Will try again

Just a wonderful girl who tries as hard as anyone to make you happy. And when she squirts wow

Best deep throat going all the way done and then licks her your balls

Gavin

Just checked out summer Skye's profile on adultwork . She is in cambridge tommorrow . Will see if I can arrange a meeting . Yeh she does look like she needs a good seeing too  , hopefully by me