Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Sarah GFE touring Bristol  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like this Polish hottie will be in Bristol soon.   :rose: Hope she's upped her game since her negative review on here. :unknown:

Islander

If this one materialises then I'm definitely in  :)

vw

Only working 1-4pm count me out won't be up in time !

Nice pic though !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

Only working 1-4pm count me out won't be up in time !

Nice pic though !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yep.  Tasty.  :thumbsup: :rose:

Offline PaintBrush

Another fine spot ROTH

if only the punting bank was alittle deeper!

Offline Roth

Offline PaintBrush

Anyway HL material, maybe catch her on the return tour?

SirFrank

UKP review suggests a flakey disorganised EE WG but I took one look at her tits and my brain turned to mush  :wacko:

Offline Mij

UKP review suggests a flakey disorganised EE WG but I took one look at her tits and my brain turned to mush  :wacko:

+1   :D

May be worth a trip up for some lunchtime fun

Offline Qwerty

Has anyone had the pleasure yet? Looks like she's been in Bristol for a month or so now?

TenaciousD

I saw her in October for an hour and she is pretty damn good! She seems quite shy but once the action starts she isn't shy.

Offline Roth

I saw her in October for an hour and she is pretty damn good! She seems quite shy but once the action starts she isn't shy.

Will you do a review please? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline METEOR

Haven't done a review yet but I saw this girl last Saturday.
Arranged to meet but text me if I could meet a hour earlier which wasn't a problem.
She's very beautiful, great fake tits and very fun and easy to talk to. Had a great hour and would definitely see her again

Offline Roth

Haven't done a review yet but I saw this girl last Saturday.
Arranged to meet but text me if I could meet a hour earlier which wasn't a problem.
She's very beautiful, great fake tits and very fun and easy to talk to. Had a great hour and would definitely see her again

Hopefully we might stand a better chance of getting a review out of you  :thumbsup:
than we are doing with TenaciousD.  :dash:

vw

Hopefully we might stand a better chance of getting a review out of you  :thumbsup:
than we are doing with TenaciousD.  :dash:
Give him a chance, took me months to bother and look what happened then !