Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Le-Goddess - Darwen. TOFFT  (Read 824 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7147995) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blackpool_Mark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple weeks back.

Having a crap day as someone cancelled on me so sent out a few texts to arrange something else.

Tried booking in with her before but it didn't work out but got a response back saying she was available and can do the suggested time.

She told me to text when I set off to give her chance to get ready so I did saying I would be there in 30 mins.

I arrive and text to say I am here what number, get no response. Wait 10 mins which is the then agreed booking time and text again but no response.

Now really annoyed.

Call and she answers and sounds surprised and says "oh your here? Give me 5 mins to get ready and I will text you the house number".

Get the text and go to the house, knock, no answer, text and she opens up.

I was not really in the mood anymore.

Lilith answers the door and invites me in, tells me to have a seat on the sofa. She is fully dressed in a red top / blouse and leather trousers. Average looking alternative girl which I don't mind.

She is smoking which I don't like. No problem with people smoking just don't want them doing it with me in the room.

Sort the paperwork out and she goes and stashed it and returns and sits on the sofa with me.

Her prices are expensive £180 for an hours GFE.

We sat for a bit chatting, she is very friendly and easy to talk to but she seemed to be in to the talking part to much.

Twice I tried to move things a long by starting kissing and she would then go back to talking and having another cigarette.

The talking went on for 45 minutes!!!!

At this point I had almost given up getting any action but she then started to move things along.

We started kissing again and a having a grope of each other and she then got undressed. I did the same and she looked shocked...

I said "you ok?" And she just replied you have a massive dick. I know she was being polite as I am Mr average but it helped in the moment.

She put the condom on and gave ok OW but nothing mind blowing.

I then went down on her which she was very responsive to, grabbing my head and crushing it between her thighs.

We then did it missionary but as we were on a sofa I couldn't get a good position so move to doggy and soon filled the bag.

I got dressed and sat back on the sofa to put my watch back on and she cuddles up to me, just led there and acting like I am her real partner (needed that enthusiasm at the beginning).

At this point I had been there 90 minutes and just wanted to go so politely said goodbye and left .

A negative as she is expensive and only offers OW.
Comms we not good and she was running late.
She was submissive and mainly wanted to talk and it felt hard work to move it on.
She had 3 cigarettes with me in the room.

Only positive is I got 90 minutes for the price of 60.

I won't be returning.

Offline Southernbloke

Bloody hell mate you are not having a good run . So sorry

Offline Blackpool_Mark

Bloody hell mate you are not having a good run . So sorry

It can only get better....

I hope  :lol:

Offline scutty brown

Darwen...........kick one they all fucking bark