Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lunna Crimson Gamer Girl - Victoria - TOFTT  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Sean.Gold

External Link/Members Only

Felt an itch and her photos looked nice on BP. I was in the area for a conference and left early.
Waste of time, actually piss poor hygiene disgusting. £150 for an hour. I really wish the consumer act covered working girls, so I could complain to an ombudsmen.

Location: Extremely close to Victoria and Pimlico station within 10 min walking distance of both. But on an extremely busy street full of cafes and a lot of people walk past and watch you whilst you wait outside. I was made to wait 10 mins outside

Apartment - a room in a disused condemned fawlty towers hotel. The room looked like a crack den, it stank of BO and junk food. There was a cupboard with a toilet and shower and it had mold everywhere. The walls and ceilings were covered in cracks and black mold. Lunna really tried to make it her own and cover it in neon lights and video game posts

The girl - arse was honestly amazing. but a lot fatter in real life. skin very spotty and was obviously airbrushed in her photos. if you saw her in the streets you wouldnt pay attention. photos are very misleading and not attractive. Amazing tits, fake, and could not get an erection without a pill.

The Service - Honestly, really terrible. Have serious regret and wish I could get a refund. Met Lunna and you could see she didnt sleep and admitted she had been playing video games all night, really plays the gamer persona. But much like a gamer had poor hygiene. She kept me waiting outside cause she was getting ready and showered but I think this was a lie. started with dfk which was nice then 69 and my god. unwashed and stank, tasted gross. couldnt even do it and let her give me head. She said she was verse but admitted she couldnt get a boner without erection pills but didnt have any. mostly missionaried cause I didnt wanna smell her. we moved to doggy and her arse felt amazing but the smell was putrid. Also, noticed stubble everywhere. cock, arsecrack, legs, arms and the such. Clearly shaves but wasnt prepped. During doggy noticed my lap was covered in shit and felt grossed out. Washed up in her shower room and just chatted and is a nice enough person and talked about video games. started begging me to bring her video games "next time" I saw her.

Overview - dont bother, remove from your hit lists if you had her

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 11:20:36 pm by Head1 »

Online GingerNuts

TOFTT, not TOFFT. You have a few minutes to edit the thread subject.

Offline Sean.Gold

Offline ianc1977

Jesus, that sounds awful.

Had her on my list, work nearby and she looked interesting.

Thanks for the review, sorry you had a bad punt.

Offline The dicker

Thanks for the review. Has anyone else had similar experience? Was thinking of booking but this review puts me off