Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chantelle - Plan c conveyor belt punting  (Read 3306 times)

50 review(s) for Sweet CHANTELLE xxx (41 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

The last few weeks have been super busy for me with limited punting opportunities until one day recently where the opportunity arose. Unfortunately my window was small, so roughly 90 minutes before when I could punt, more in hope than expectation I tried to arrange something last minute. After a couple of aborted efforts with a couple of different girls from my hotlist, I managed to speak to chantelle and was able to book in for half an hour at an hours notice.

Chantelle is based on a housing estate near old street, I have been there once before when i saw estelle and its grim. I vowed never to return but due to the circumstances above off I went to old street. The place itself was actually grimmer than I remembered and for me kind of ruins the punt a little bit before its started.

I quickly found chantelles door and was greeted with a reasonably friendly and attractive tarty looking blonde, a solid 7/10 with a size 12 body. I had a quick freshen up and then we started off with some light fk, that was fine for me as was not looking for dfk.

What I really was keen to try was chantelle's owo which despite not being deep was very good with lots of spit, she sucked and sucked for a good while on the bed before I suggested standing up. She continued to blow me before I delivered a nice cim into her open mouth(I prefer this than cumming actually inside the mouth), she had me cumming buckets!

So far so good, chantelle popped to the bathroom( she doesnt swallow) and was soon back on the bed, with me only having 30 minutes it was probably a minute or so before I had her sucking me again for the full action. I then proceeded to enjoy doggy, then missionary and then finally cowgirl.

It was during cowgirl that chantelle mentioned time was nearly up, we continued for a minute or two before i asked chantelle to take off the condom to suck me off so i could cum again, this was the annoying bit as she said unfortunately time was now really up, perhaps I have been lucky in my punting career so far but this was the first time i have ever been stopped mid flow and it was kind of annoying as i reckon a minute or two of owo would have squeezed out pop two!

I am not one to cause a fuss so within a few seconds I was getting dressed and we were chatting away about this and that, I noticed that upon leaving I had been there all in 33 minutes so I guess I got my 30 minutes!

Overall this is plan c conveyor belt punting and I guess at £60 in zone 1 you pay for what you get, I wouldnt return as the estate is the worst place I have ever punted and getting cut off pre the second cum was annoying!

west8

a solid 7/10 with a size 12 body.

Profile states she is a dress size 8. Is this the girl you met?:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

the girl i met had eyes and a nose! only joking westie, perhaps im being harsh calling her a 12, maybe a 10, certainly not an 8

west8

Definitely the girl in the picture though and not a possible bait and switch?

Offline claretandblue

Definitely the girl in the picture though and not a possible bait and switch?

well how can i be certain when i cant see a face in the pic? chantelle has been working at old street for a couple of years and i am fairly certain its not a b + s job, more just a case the pics are old...

west8

well how can i be certain when i cant see a face in the pic? chantelle has been working at old street for a couple of years and i am fairly certain its not a b + s job, more just a case the pics are old...

Girl in that pic is a dress size 6-8, 25 years old (tops) and looks fit as fuck. You'd remember intimate time her .. I know I would!

Offline claretandblue

Girl in that pic is a dress size 6-8, 25 years old (tops) and looks fit as fuck. You'd remember intimate time her .. I know I would!

the girl i met was mid twenties and was not as fit as fuck as you put it, that said i dont understand how you reach that conclusion without actually seeing her face!

as i said she is a 7/10, not amazing,not bad, off to bed now as some of us have to work...

Offline The Beano

I saw her twice last year, same girl both times so no B&S. Saw her in the flat the second time which was not the best, but not as bad as the flat above the kebab shop she was in first time. She gave me a really good time on both occasions, oral being very good.
I suspect that profile pic is pretty old, she's bigger than that.
TB

west8

I saw her twice last year, same girl both times so no B&S. Saw her in the flat the second time which was not the best, but not as bad as the flat above the kebab shop she was in first time. She gave me a really good time on both occasions, oral being very good.
I suspect that profile pic is pretty old, she's bigger than that.

Flat above a kebab shop. Surely that has to be punting nirvana? A shag and a kebab sounds like heaven to me. :drinks:

mrhappypants

A couple of clarifications.  I was until recently a regular with Chantelle.

1) while she has been using the same profile and pics for at least two years I am pretty sure she has taken over the profile and they are not her, so yes, baring evidence to the contrary  I'd say B&S.
2) she is definately NOT a size 12.  I'd say a flabby 8.  Otherwise Claretandblues review is accurate; a good value local Polish punt, the most reliable in the local vacinity and better than Estelle in my opinion. 
I have not seen he recently as she barred me for mucking her around (justifiably). I'd still recommend her.

Dave

Offline claretandblue

1) while she has been using the same profile and pics for at least two years I am pretty sure she has taken over the profile and they are not her, so yes, baring evidence to the contrary  I'd say B&S.
2) she is definately NOT a size 12.  I'd say a flabby 8.  Otherwise Claretandblues review is accurate; a good value local Polish punt, the most reliable in the local vacinity and better than Estelle in my opinion. 
I have not seen he recently as she barred me for mucking her around (justifiably). I'd still recommend her.

Dave

as you admit you havent seen her recently so lets agree on size 10,she definately isnt a 8

mrhappypants

Online NightKid

Edit: Seen her quite recently and I would mark her as a size 9 with slight tummy, at worst and if they do odd-numbered sizes ... so 10 might be a stretch. She's not curvy either if I remember correctly.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:21:34 pm by NightKid »

west8

Anyone else care to comment on her facial appearance?

She looks very interesting, but a very pretty face is usually a must if Woody is going to put in an appearance.

mrhappypants

She looks very interesting, but a very pretty face is usually a must if Woody is going to put in an appearance.

No messing westy, you have an eye for the pretty ones and she might be a bit ordinary for you. 

Dave

Offline Jellaby

I saw her a week ago. Def not size 12. Id go with 8-10. And not the prettiest face but great dfk and wonderful sloppy owo and quite deep. Spent most of the time in 69 and came in her mouth. Was fab.

Offline The_Don

Dave

Thanks for the info, I've had her on my hot list for sometime.

Her limited hours of work and others on my list (who I've punted first). Pushed her down the list and now I've thinking about removing her from it.

I've tried making a booking this week and to be bunt, her (or maid's) comms were grot. Over time I've become more uncompromising in the way I book and punt, due to some expensive lessons and wasted time on W/G's. 

Offline claretandblue

I think she just works during the week till early evening if i remember correctly?
i wouldnt return and would agree either a low level back up option or remove from your hl

mrhappypants

This is all fair.  She is a sound local Polish punt but not worth a journey.  She is less than 10 minutes from my house so very convenient and the immediate area (if you cannot make Aldgate or Kings Cross) is short of reliable talent.  Blow job is good.  All coms by text. Works Monday to Saturday.

Dave

Eastend69er

She looks a bit like Vanessa Ray from Blue Bloods as Officer Jenko

Saw her a few months ago.
I'd say size 8/10 pretty, good service, vfm.

mrhappypants

She looks a bit like Vanessa Ray from Blue Bloods as Officer Jenko

You are deluded.

Saw her a few months ago.
I'd say size 8/10 pretty, good service, vfm.

This is completely misleading in my opinion - she is no more than a 7.  Cute not pretty.  You would not look twice if you passed her in the street. 

Dave

Offline ah333

I used to work near Chantelle and saw her quite a few times, £60 a pop for 30mins was a great way to spend my lunch break. I'll chime in on her appearance and say she's definitely not a 12, she's about the same size as my mrs and she's a size 8 so take of that what you will. Facially she's pretty, not a stunner but frankly as long as they're not munters I'm not that fussed because they all look good when they're on their knees in front of you.

I'd go back and see her if I was in the area for sure as I always felt she was a great fuck and excellent VFM, but if you're expecting something special I don't think I'd go see her. Horses for courses I guess, some people want more of an experience while putting while others just want to pop inside a fit stranger. I'm definitely in the latter category.

mrhappypants

+1. My Mrs is a size 8 as well - SC is the same size.

dmitri

I saw Chantlelle few times she is exactly size 8 not stunning looking but very good for 30 minutes lunch break.  :)