Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annalondon321 - another cancellation  (Read 1043 times)

8 review(s) for _Belle_London (2 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5425317) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline willabe

External Link/Members Only

Anna responded to my AW reverse booking.
Her comms were very swift and polite.
She agreed to 2 hours for £250, which was exactly half of what she was charging for 2 hours at the time of booking.
Because of the reference on her AW feedback to a number of no shows or meets that were cut short, i double checked that she was ok with the length of booking and price.  She confirmed again that it was fine.
She asked me to confirm the morning of the booking by text.
To be on the safe side, i emailed her the day before, just in case.  She again confirmed everything was on.
At 10am I text her before our 12 O'clock meet just to say see you later and check, was she ok with my requested outfit (which had been mentioned in all previous comms).
She text back after 20 mins saying yes all good.
Then 10 minutes later, saying sorry no outfit.
I said OK, no worries.  Do you have some nice expensive lingerie you could wear? 
She said maybe......
Then 5 minutes later text me back saying not really and could we postpone till tomorrow.
I told her that i was not in London tomorrow.
She replied maybe we should just leave it till next time then.
I asked why she was cancelling and she said that she had forgotten about our meeting and it wasn't in her AW diary, even though she had confirmed with me, 24 hours earlier and 30 minutes earlier.  I had confirmed the RB 5 days before and it was booked on the system as the RB itself was then removed.
By this point I had given up on her and admitted defeat.
I am sure if the stars align and you get her on a good day, she is great to meet but i would strongly advise you not to arrange to meet her without a very solid plan B.

I also notice (as i write this) that she has 3 feed backs since i was due to see her. 1 says she was great although the guy has no feedback himself so probably not real, 1 says she cancelled on him and the other said she was larger than the pics showed and very robotic.

Overall, maybe i dodged a bullet there.

Online newbie2014

Sorry to hear this.

I saw her recently and had a bad experience with her, will look to do a review in due course.

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the heads up. WGs who mess me about go straight to the BL.

Offline Dreyfus

unfortunately I can only add my own bad (and surreal experience): about 1hr before our booked time today, she texted me to ask me whether I was English (??).  I told her I was not (and explained my origin, which is white European) and she cancelled there and then.  I was very polite throughout (I did not want to give the satisfaction of knowing I was angry) but she is indeed incredibly rude and unreliable. Her response to my very carefully crafted cordial texts was absurdly rude and aggressive.  She claimed she is Scottish so I can't even blame Brexit for that..

Someone please tell me she is not even that good or attractive so at least I know I have not missed much

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

unfortunately I can only add my own bad (and surreal experience): about 1hr before our booked time today, she texted me to ask me whether I was English (??).  I told her I was not (and explained my origin, which is white European) and she cancelled there and then :sarcastic:.  She claimed she is Scottish so I can't even blame Brexit for that..

:sarcastic: for Brexit !!! She's got lots of history of this . If the pics are real she probably has a full bank account as well  :timeout: