Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim at Tantric Pleasure  (Read 2455 times)

Offline Oldblighter

Has anyone experienced her? She has a gorgeous body, the first one here: External Link/Members Only, and I'm seriously thinking of visiting her, but it would be good to know if others have met her first.
Banned reason: Abusive troll
Banned by:

jstrongerrrrr

Seen her twice over the years - photos aren't of her and apart from the very old/flattering photos of Crystal and possibly Martina all the photos are lifted from the web...first time I saw Kim a few years ago I remember it was pretty raunchy, she's kind of average looking to be honest but seemed a nice girl and I left pretty happy...saw her again about a year ago and I really struggled - didn't find her particularly attractive and she had ever so light hair/stubble on her legs...this was a major problem as a great deal of the massage requires body to body with short hair prickling against me...was a big turn off and I ended early - i also felt she was going through the motions and I wouldn't recommend seeing her - to me Sakura is the fittest and the raunchiest, Vanilla not quite as sexy but offers similar raunch factor to Sakura, Crystal pretty good but a bit dumpy, Nancy fit but rather detached, eva is the one that I just don't click with but others rave about, martina great body but not raunchy, maggie gets good feedback cute Italian....one thing to bear in mind - most of these providers are trained by Sophie the manager or by Sakura and therefore the sessions follow a similar pattern - unfortunately if you book for an hour you'll be lucky to get 45 mins of massage as the hour includes a shower at beginning and the end, plus you have to wait to get into the shower so the masseuse can get ready for the next client....hope this helps.

Offline Oldblighter

Thank you, that's really helpful! I've seen Sakura and thought she was great, but wondered about trying Kim. Now I shall definitely return to Sakura.
Banned by:

Offline Oldblighter

Quick follow-up: I see what you mean about Tantric Pleasure's images: the first one used for Kim can be seen here (scroll down to After Dark): External Link/Members Only, and Sakura's are lifted from the Vietnamese model Hoàng Anh (External Link/Members Only).

But at least Sakura resembles the pictures used, and she is very good at what she actually does.
Banned by: