Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st time in London  (Read 309 times)

nickljung

Hi, traveling to London this weekend, havent been there before. My hotel is near Stansted airport but i have a car so incalls are fine. The thing is that dont even know where to start looking :-) trying to narrow the market a bit. North London, no more than 150-200/hour, 20-30 yo, slim, blond or asian, nothing super kinky. Any tips for me?

Offline drwho

Try External Link/Members Only
3 branches, but not open very late. Close at 9pm I think.

Train or drive from  Stansted to Tottenham Hale then take the Victoria line to Victoria/Pimlico for HOD 2&3.
HOD 1 is near Barons Court, District Line.
The roster on the website and their twitter feed gives you an idea of what you'll get. For a flying visit you're probably less likely to choose a dud than looking through adultwork imo.

Otherwise book a party. See numerous threads on here but I'd recommend
External Link/Members Only (Mon -Sat) or
External Link/Members Only(Tues, Thurs, Friday, Sat, Sun evenings)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi, traveling to London this weekend, havent been there before. My hotel is near Stansted airport but i have a car so incalls are fine. The thing is that dont even know where to start looking :-) trying to narrow the market a bit. North London, no more than 150-200/hour, 20-30 yo, slim, blond or asian, nothing super kinky. Any tips for me?

There might be a few WGs working locally to Stansted.
Would be worth a shout in AW!

Might also consider venturing Essex ways - considering it'll be about 30-60mins to North London and 30mins to c'ford, 45-60mins to Colchester!

Don't limit yourself - search within a distance of ur postcode and search the profile codes of a few girls that have piqued ur interest on the forum!