Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Super Hot Indian Girl In Croydon Town Central  (Read 2721 times)

holland

I met this indian girl in croydon

External Link/Members Only

Paid £40 for 15 min

Girl: slim and petite indian girl with big boobs. Dark skin. Small bum. Face not as pretty as the pictures.

Meeting/ Service: 15 minutes session included penetration in different postions and a bit of ro. I didn't try her OW skills. OWO and CIM available at extra. She didn't let me cum on her boobs which is a real shame. :thumbsdown:

A plain session. She was funny but not engaged during sex. Also she had a problem with getting my whole cock inside her. Neutral is fair.

Previous reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149603.msg1636532#msg1636532

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=145620.msg1601451#msg1601451

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:39:04 pm by holland »

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Funny, saw her pic the other nite somewhere, she looked quirky in a sexy way, thought if I ever go to London,
may try her, however, glad for the potential warning.

Offline Sinz

Nice one H

Good balanced review, was tempted looking at her pics. But thanks for detailing it out.

holland

Thanks guys. :hi:

I forgot to say that FK was not available.
About her face, she is the girl of the pictures but her skin is not as smooth as it seems to be.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 04:00:36 pm by holland »

Offline NickA

Thanks guys. :hi:

I forgot to say that FK was not available.
About her face, she is the girl of the pictures but her skin is not as smooth as it seems to be.

I keep thinking 'Shall I?' or 'Shan't I?' with Dolly. Have seen the ads and read the reviews and i still can't make up my mind. Although your review and others were neutral I do like the look of her. Concerned that she couldn't take your full length? Presume you're bigger than average?

mcgee121

Did you call her up to make the booking?  She can't even seem to understand basic txts and makes strange replies.

sean70

I have seen her twice and can confirm FK and DFK is available but it could be that she excludes it for really short bookings as mooted by OP who had a 15 min booking. My first was 30 mins and my 2nd booking for 1 hour. She is quite tight so lots of adjusting takes place before she takes your full length.

Offline Private Member

I have seen her twice and can confirm FK and DFK is available but it could be that she excludes it for really short bookings as mooted by OP who had a 15 min booking. My first was 30 mins and my 2nd booking for 1 hour. She is quite tight so lots of adjusting takes place before she takes your full length.

I too have seen Dolly (back in April) - my review is missing from OP's original post - so for completeness:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140941.0

I can confirm FK was offered and was pretty good - not full on snog your face off, but acceptable from a WG

holland

Thanks all to add info to this review.
She was well distant during sex. So imo she doesn't worth it.
I gave her a neutral because i've done quite a bit with her in 15min, her boobs and because she was funny after all.
If i stayed 30 min it would have been a straight negative.
I hope this make sense. :hi:

Phaedrus

Thanks. Will give her a miss.