Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Katrina  (Read 4271 times)

Offline alemdar

London - Mayfair

Contact no: +447866024709

Has anyone met this WG already?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks really good from what I can see. Only one thing the number she has provided on AW seems to be for another person which is weird.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline puntingpumping1920

She looks hot, but this is not a review of service
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline alemdar

She looks hot, but this is not a review of service

i gathered that, however if her number is used by someone else as well, you don't want to be shocked on the door step do you lol

Offline Sinz

i gathered that, however if her number is used by someone else as well, you don't want to be shocked on the door step do you lol

Glad you gathered that alemdar, it would be great if you could post questions in the discussion section and not in the reviews forum.

YLF - I had to move the topic to the discussions section as it is not a review. Cheers
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 04:04:21 pm by Sinz »

Offline alemdar

Glad you gathered that alemdar, it would be great if you could post questions in the discussion section and not in the reviews forum.

YLF - I had to move the topic to the discussions section as it is not a review. Cheers

ok cool thank you, i didn't know they had one. And yes i have looked at the punting guideline.

Offline Sinz

ok cool thank you, i didn't know they had one. And yes i have looked at the punting guideline.

:hi:

Offline Sinz

Great work in finding the issue with contact number, very strange

Offline puntingpumping1920

She is not the only one, some whores have the same number as past s/p. I think its a management issue
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline alemdar

just don't like the surprises, its happened with female masseuses in the past. Banging oriental girl on the picture website, and then on the door step you are greeted by an wrinkly old women  :vomit:

Offline Sinz

just don't like the surprises, its happened with female masseuses in the past. Banging oriental girl on the picture website, and then on the door step you are greeted by an wrinkly old women  :vomit:

I know what you mean, over the years and based on intel from UKP, I have learnt to walk away in such situations. For WGs with no reviews, while TOFFTing it carries certain risks and so always be prepared beforehand and do your bit of research as much as possible. The toughest part, try not to think with your Johnny, easier said than done. Happy Punting!

Hopefully we will unearth the mystery behind this WG soon enough.

Offline alemdar

I know what you mean, over the years and based on intel from UKP, I have learnt to walk away in such situations. For WGs with no reviews, while TOFFTing it carries certain risks and so always be prepared beforehand and do your bit of research as much as possible. The toughest part, try not to think with your Johnny, easier said than done. Happy Punting!

Hopefully we will unearth the mystery behind this WG soon enough.

Yes and learnt the hard way a few times, thank heaven that something like UKP exists in our lives lol. Yes I will bare that in mind next time to think about my Johnny lol. Unearthing these mysterious WG will be a miracle. Many thanks

Happy punting to you to Sir.

Offline alemdar

Gents, done abit of intel work on this WG by asking one of the punters on AW, it turns out this girl is not the same as her profile pic. What a piss take  :angry:

Not sure why these hoes do it but they shouldn't be doing this. It was fishy the moment her number was shown for someone else.

Offline Sinz

Gents, done abit of intel work on this WG by asking one of the punters on AW, it turns out this girl is not the same as her profile pic. What a piss take  :angry:

Not sure why these hoes do it but they shouldn't be doing this. It was fishy the moment her number was shown for someone else.

Thanks for the intel  :thumbsup:

Online Stud01

Saw this girl yesterday. Not the girl in the pics but still pretty. Very inexperienced and needs a lot of guidance and direction. I reckon she will get a lot better when she becomes more confident. Hoping to try A with her on next visit.

Offline Dicky

Saw this girl yesterday. Not the girl in the pics but still pretty. Very inexperienced and needs a lot of guidance and direction. I reckon she will get a lot better when she becomes more confident. Hoping to try A with her on next visit.

More detailed Review please?

Offline alemdar

Who was the girl? Was she Indian and did you say why it was someone else in the pic?

Thank you

Offline Laro

I just saw her. Its the same girl in the pic, but the pictures are taken so that she looks fairer. The 3rd pic is more representative of her. She is pretty though :)

Offline alemdar

I just saw her. Its the same girl in the pic, but the pictures are taken so that she looks fairer. The 3rd pic is more representative of her. She is pretty though :)

It's strange some punters are saying it's not her. I am gonna give it a go and see. In terms of size was she big or good size. What service did you get and how was she?

Offline martingarvin

Thank you UKpunting community for saving our time and money. I just called her twice today; she didn't answer maybe she was busy with the client.
Then I thought I better look for her on UKP, found this post.  Does she look Indian in real life?

midlandz_boy88

whats her body like, what size,

Offline LNDNman

So... anyone going to TOFTT?  :unknown: :unknown:

Boobs look great... could be a job for the LNDNman  :cool:

Offline alemdar

Go for it, let us know how she is? If it's really her I am going the next day lol

Offline Laro

Lol a few us have seen her already. I just don't have time atm to put up a review. She was great though, reasonably pretty..not as hot as the pics obviously. Did anal, fairly pleasant Britsh born Indian.

midlandz_boy88

what dress size would you say she is, also was kissing provided

Offline LLPunting

Lol a few us have seen her already. I just don't have time atm to put up a review. She was great though, reasonably pretty..not as hot as the pics obviously. Did anal, fairly pleasant Britsh born Indian.
:dash: :dash: :dash:

Takes less than 5 mins for a quick review of looks, location, performance, attitude.  :unknown:

You've got time to leach here in the forums but no time to give back...  :dash:

bigone