Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM reviews  (Read 1687 times)

Online sparkus

As a Forum Helper I am scouring the unread posts daily to index (or categorise) Massage reviews on the dedicated section of the forum here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=categories;name=massage

(quite a nice distraction from work, as it goes)

I get most of them due to the Subject heading either stating "massage" or referring to a premises name, but some do escape my notice as they're not obvious massage reviews (eg. just a girl's name).  Some very helpful reviewers add "FBSM" to their review subject heading.

It would help the task if people did include FBSM in the subject heading, so next time you write a massage review please consider doing this :hi:

Or I'll send Mr Wong round.

Offline Thephoenix

As a Forum Helper I am scouring the unread posts daily to index (or categorise) Massage reviews on the dedicated section of the forum here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=categories;name=massage

(quite a nice distraction from work, as it goes)

I get most of them due to the Subject heading either stating "massage" or referring to a premises name, but some do escape my notice as they're not obvious massage reviews (eg. just a girl's name).  Some very helpful reviewers add "FBSM" to their review subject heading.

It would help the task if people did include FBSM in the subject heading, so next time you write a massage review please consider doing this :hi:

Or I'll send Mr Wong round.

Well done that man!

Your work is much appreciated, however I'd prefer Mrs Wong.

I was going to say you can send them both around, but unfortunately two Wongs dont make........
Oh never mind 😁😁
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 02:36:36 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline mr.bluesky

Well done that man!

Your work is much appreciated, however I'd prefer Mrs Wong.

I was going to say you can send them both around, but unfortunately two Wongs dont make........
Oh never mind 😁😁

So many Wings and so many Wongs you have to be careful you dont Wing the Wong number. :D

Offline Tightpants

I only look at the discussions section infrequently and I tend to only look at my local region and those that border me.
As the massage venues are due to re-open this would be a good time to post your request on each region and would do a bit of the leg work for you.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 10:50:54 pm by Tightpants »

Online sparkus

Just as an update, the indexed section usually has two days' worth of posts on its first page, occasionally 2.5 days' worth.

As of this week the volume has increased to one full day on the first page and then some on the second, so :hi: all on your sexploits :drinks:

External Link/Members Only