Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelsee1986 from Sidcup  (Read 3067 times)

Type_O_Negative

We all know what TOFTT means. Sometimes it reads like disaster, sometimes it reads like pure victory. I didn't punt for about two months - and again it was the time for some action. I wanted to treat myself and pay more but i also like this thrill when you try one for the team. And i chose Kelsee1986.

External Link/Members Only

Communication was very good, we exchanged a few text messages and made a booking. The next day i also confirmed it and was ready to go. When you call or text Kelsee you do it with her, she is independent.

Her in-call location was a popular hotel chain in Sidcup. I found everything i needed in bathroom - hot/warm water, clean towel and toiletries.

Kelsee is a tall (5'9 - 5'10) and good-looking English blonde girl. Her beauty did impress me, she is my type of a girl. But if you like super slim "barbie doll" girls - she is not one of them. She states on her AW profile she is 30 and i would say it's accurate - she is in her prime! She has long "killer" legs and beautiful feet you would love to worship. On a top of them - lovely bum to grab (size 10) and natural breasts - i have no idea about their size because i'm hopeless in breast size department. No tattoos or piercings.

I don't want to write a doctoral thesis here so in a few words: our meeting was fantastic! It was a perfect GFE, it was like being with my girlfriend - loads and loads of passionate FK, cuddling and touching. Hand job and OWO were very pleasant. She allowed me to finger her, i also went down south - it's my favourite thing along with FK. Personal hygiene was top-notch. Later we had protected sex and - oh boy! - her long sexy legs on my shoulders - a thing to remember! Another one was me fingering her and kissing her beautiful feet - red toenail polish turned me on!

Kelsee is a very friendly girl, we still had a few minutes left and talked about various things. She will do everything to make you feel comfortable and relaxed.

I paid 150GBP/hour and i shall return.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:20:52 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline MrMatrix

Nice report. Ticks all my boxes. Yes I should think you will see her again on this basis. :hi:

Offline backofthenet

excellent. Her position on my hotlist is maintained. Well done for toffting.

Type_O_Negative

I'm also getting ready for her duo partner who is Samantha, it will take some time because these girls do weekends only:

It's nice to have a good English WG in neighbourhood  :thumbsup:

Offline pumps

Good job for taking one for the team   :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

I'm also getting ready for her duo partner who is Samantha, it will take some time because these girls do weekends only:

It's nice to have a good English WG in neighbourhood  :thumbsup:
Think the duo is £200, which strikes me as good VFM. Look forward to the review. :thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

Think the duo is £200, which strikes me as good VFM. Look forward to the review. :thumbsup:

Indeed, 200 for two girls is a good bang for the buck  :thumbsup:

Offline Riprock

Thanks for the review.  Getting sick of EE girls atm.  She would be a refreshing change.