Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Breaking Cover to Find Alycia4you  (Read 995 times)

J Of All Trades

Yeah, so I'm one of those annoying lurker parasites who feeds off other folks' reviews but hasn't as yet contributed anything! If you'll overlook this for a second and anyone was able to shed any light on where a previously reasonably well-know and popular WG from the Edmonton, and latterly Southampton neck of the woods might now be, or if she's given the game up completely, I'd be obliged  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Missing those lips, which those of you who also had the pleasure will know I'm not a fluffy twat who means the ones on her boat!  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Yeah, so I'm one of those annoying lurker parasites who feeds off other folks' reviews but hasn't as yet contributed anything!

5 months as a member to post this   :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

perhaps others can step up to the plate  :unknown:

probably won't as I'm a bit disillusioned with lurkers booking up girls that are reviewed. Will send you a pm.

Indeed, PM are some time very useful.

Reminds me of this comment, I made back in 2015

Thanks for all the comments  :thumbsup:

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (70% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

The fact is now that percentage may be 60%+
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:29:20 pm by The_Don »

J Of All Trades

5 months as a member to post this   :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

perhaps others can step up to the plate  :unknown:

The fact is now that percentage may be 60%+

Ha, yes, and wasn't it worth the wait!

For my next trick I will solve the very riddle that I myself posed, drum roll please...

Ta-dah  :dance: That's right, the elusive scamp cunningly disguised herself and evaded my detection by dropping the number 4 from her moniker! Oldest trick in the book!

Now all I need to do is lure her back to London with the promise of filthy lucre!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:40:36 pm by J Of All Trades »

LL

Ta-dah  :dance: That's right, the elusive scamp cunningly disguised herself and evaded my detection by dropping the number 4 from her moniker! Oldest trick in the book!

Now all I need to do is lure her back to London with the promise of filthy lucre!  :wacko:
She's probably figured out that most of us associate 4you in AW monikers as Romanian scammer skanks. So she's trying to distance herself from that. Alicayou makes no sense at all though. Southampton's not that far from London if you're desperate to see this girl. She does look nice and I'd be interested to read your review.

Offline The_Don

Offline nigel4498

Alycia is that rare breed, a first class Romanian SP.
Among with Raluka222 they are two of the best Romanians in Southampton.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 10:34:34 am by nigel4498 »

Offline bestbefore

I saw her when she was in Edmonton and thought she was a cracking punt. Shame she moved to Southampton.

J Of All Trades

She does look nice and I'd be interested to read your review.

Well, I saw her twice already when she was in Edmonton, but I'll endeavour to do a review if I manage to sample her for a 3rd time.  :thumbsup:

J Of All Trades

No it's not.  :D

I think she should be deported immediately!

Back to Edmonton!  :P