Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger Maggie in Finchley  (Read 4726 times)

16 review(s) for Ginger_Maggie (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline A Decent Fist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Round One: DFK, fondling, OWO, 69, pussy and anal fingering, anal penetration, cowgirl to completion in pussy.

Round Two: DFK, fondling, face-sitting (her on me), OWO, rimming (her rimming me), spoons sex, more OWO, CIM.

This was my first punt in a while and I decided to go back to basics and have a long, slow-paced session with a well-reviewed female (as opposed to a previously unknown tranny).

Maggie was easy to deal with from the start. She gave me her number in reply to an AW message and everything was arranged by text three days in advance. With a day to go I asked if I could move the start time to an hour earlier. She couldn't at first but got back in touch the next morning to say she could, which was super-helpful. It's not that another punter cancelled  -- I was her first of the day and she moved things around to start her working day earlier than usual.

She lives and works in a pleasant mansion flat close to the A406. No idea where you might park but I took the Northern Line to East Finchley and the 102 bus to a stop opposite her block. There's another stop on her side of the road where I lurked after announcing my arrival five minutes early.

Maggie greeted me in heels and an elegant low-cut black dress with her shoulder-length red hair hanging loose. Her profile pics are a bit crap but in real life she's super-sexy. She looks a little younger than her professed 43 years and her perfectly perky natural tits defy gravity. She's Irish, with a soft and mellifluous accent.

I'd got a bit sweaty on my way there rushing to go back for my forgotten phone so after handing over £180 for a 90-minute session I asked for a shower. Maggie ran the water to get it nice and hot and the bathroom was clean and tidy with a choice of toiletries and a big clean towel.

Back to the bedroom with me now damp and bollock-naked. We started kissing and fondling (soft DFK but not tonsil-tickling) with Maggie still dressed. She motioned me on to the big double bed, then stripped off all but her black stockings and suspenders to join me. She climbed on top and after a spell of writhing her body all over mine while kissing or dangling her large and very erect nipples into my mouth, she slowly travelled south, using those nipples to tease and tantalise.

I noticed that she has cold hands which stayed cold, which may not suit everyone but I find totally delicious. I told her about the time I spend most of a session being pleasured with ice cubes, which she found very amusing.

I lay back and luxuriated in Maggie's enthusiastic OWO for what felt like a long time. She's mostly quite gentle but with interludes of powerful suction that take things to another level. I eventually prompted her into 69 and though she was appreciative of my active mouth, tongue and digits (finger deep inside bum, thumb in her pussy) she didn't cum at this stage.

I got her to climb up for cowgirl anal and after a brief false start when I plopped back out again we got into a good rhythm with my hard-on staying firm despite the newly applied condom, which doesn't always happen these days. After a few minutes I asked to switch and she changed the condom before we resumed with cowgirl pussy, which always feels better to me. As I told her, it's nice to visit the naughty place when it's available (especially at no extra cost) but the front bottom is actually designed to be fucked.

Now it was time to bring things to a head so I pulled Maggie down to my chest, gripped her tightly with both arms, raised my hips off the bed and gave her a good old pounding from below. After all the earlier stimulation it didn't take me too long to reach a very satisfying climax in the bag. We stayed locked together kissing for a few minutes and when she eventually dismounted she grabbed the condom to make sure it didn't stay inside her as it so often does with less experienced girls.

She stayed at my side, fondling and stroking and occasionally locking lips while we talked for a good 10 minutes. Then I got to her to straddle me and sit on my face while I gave her pussy the full works with my tongue. To my surprise she reached what was clearly a bone-juddering orgasm within five minutes (my GF appreciates the same treatment but it takes at least 20 minutes to bring her off, which at least give my tongue a good workout).

More OWO followed. It took Maggie a while to get me back into prime condition but I enjoyed every second and when we got there I asked her to lie sideways so I could fuck her pussy in spoons position, again giving it a lot of thrust. She reached another orgasm from this treatment, sighing and laughing at the thrill of it. I don't think it was an act and my god it makes you feel good.

I can rarely cum twice except by my own hand, so after a little more OWO I straddled her face and wanked myself to a second climax with my small dribble of spunk disappearing into her mouth and coating her lower lip. She swallowed, as far as I could tell.

At this stage it was a few minutes past an hour since I'd arrived. I didn't want a third round, so we talked for another ten minutes, I took another shower, and before that told her I had an unusual request. She probably didn't expected that all I wanted was to spend the last 10 minutes eating a sandwich from my bag because I'd had no lunch and would rather not eat it on the Northern Line. While I was in the shower she fetched a little table and set it up in front of a bedroom chair with a glass of water then stayed to chat between my mouthfuls of Co-op ham and cheese.

This was an ideal way to resume punting after a two-month hiatus and later today I have a more adventurous appointment with that previously unknown tranny I mentioned earlier. Look out for details if that interests you.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cooldick

Where about sir, in a flat or hotel nearest tube station and if drive any parking available

Offline unus669

Good review OP. I agree, she’s a good looking MILF and what I found nice about her, is she puts absolutely everything into pleasing you. She was drenched in sweat due to her efforts, when I saw her. The only negative for me is, she struggled a bit, to accommodate me anally, but she still went at it like a trooper  :thumbsup:

Oh, she’s also a top rimmer :wacko:

Offline Pete.au

Where about sir, in a flat or hotel nearest tube station and if drive any parking available
"She lives and works in a pleasant mansion flat close to the A406. No idea where you might park but I took the Northern Line to East Finchley and the 102 bus to a stop opposite her block."

What answer were you looking for?

Offline salome

You can park in the streets around there. No parking restrictions.

Offline A Decent Fist

Oh, she’s also a top rimmer :wacko:

Yes she is. Mentioned in the list of services in my review above but forgot to mention it in the text. Very deep and probing.

Offline unus669

Yes she is. Mentioned in the list of services in my review above but forgot to mention it in the text. Very deep and probing.

Hope she sorts out those pics, they seem so dated.

Offline A Decent Fist

Hope she sorts out those pics, they seem so dated.

We spoke about that. She knows the pics are bad but most of the time she gets enough clients for her purposes, the guys who turn up are mostly polite and charming, and she worries that if she had more professional images that showed off her very fine assets a bit more clearly she would get too many queries and the men might be the "wrong sort" from her point of view. I thought that was fair enough.

Offline salome

How was the bush? It seems to vary between full and maintained. That said, Maggie is very laid back and I doubt she would be upset if you asked her to "manage" it before your meeting.

Offline A Decent Fist

How was the bush?

Neat, trimmed and barely there. Just enough to show she's a natural redhead, as other reviewers remarked!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review, hotlisted  :rose:

Offline Jack1957

Hi, that’s a good review. Just a question - I assume the meet was last week, would you mind saying what day? I had a booking at 8.30pm last Friday for just 30mins Friday but she text me a 3hrs before hand if I could change to Saturday. I agreed to change but then that also got cancelled as she then had car problems! I’m just wondering if I was the she rearranged/cancelled in order to accommodate your (more profitable) booking!
Rgds

Offline Jack1957

Another question if your able to help - most of her reviews mention her excellent rimming skills. I’ve got a booking now arranged for next week and would love to experience that. I don’t know if I’ll have to ask her or whether she will just get stuck in without a request. Also, I’m a little worried about being 100% clean before hand - does she clean you before rimming or should I nip into her bathroom beforehand to make sure myself? Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Offline salome

She offers if you want to use the bathroom first. If she doesn't in your case just say can I quickly use the bathroom.  :hi:

Offline unus669

Another question if your able to help - most of her reviews mention her excellent rimming skills. I’ve got a booking now arranged for next week and would love to experience that. I don’t know if I’ll have to ask her or whether she will just get stuck in without a request. Also, I’m a little worried about being 100% clean before hand - does she clean you before rimming or should I nip into her bathroom beforehand to make sure myself? Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Why not confirm on the day. Just text to confirm you’re still on and say something along the lines of, ‘are all your services available today’. This is what I do, when I know I’m gonna engage in anal, subby services etc, cos some WGs prepare for some services  :thumbsup:

When I saw her, I showered  before settling off to see her, so didn’t need another shower. I did use her bathroom during the booking and it is clean. When she rimmed me, several times during the booking, she didn’t hold back, she is very good at rimming. Make sure you’re fresh and clean, you’ll be alright. She is a pleasant, filthy MILF :D

Offline Jack1957

Thanks for the advice, love a filthy Milf! Can’t wait.

Offline A Decent Fist

Hi, that’s a good review. Just a question - I assume the meet was last week, would you mind saying what day? I had a booking at 8.30pm last Friday for just 30mins Friday but she text me a 3hrs before hand if I could change to Saturday. I agreed to change but then that also got cancelled as she then had car problems! I’m just wondering if I was the she rearranged/cancelled in order to accommodate your (more profitable) booking!
Rgds

Nope. My meet with Maggie was at lunchtime on Thursday June 6.

Offline A Decent Fist

I'd taken a shower at the start of the punt. We were on round two and I just suggested at one point: "Rimming would be nice now if that's OK?"

She said "Ooh yes!" and I lay back with my legs in the air and she got stuck in. Didn't use a wipe or anything but she did give my bumhole a squint to check all was well first.

Offline Jack1957

Thanks again. I’ve only got a half hr slot, so I’ll see how it goes and I might have to save the rimming for a another  (longer) meet, assuming all goes well. From what you said though it sounds like she was quite enthusiastic to do it, which bodes well!

Offline unus669

Thanks again. I’ve only got a half hr slot, so I’ll see how it goes and I might have to save the rimming for a another  (longer) meet, assuming all goes well. From what you said though it sounds like she was quite enthusiastic to do it, which bodes well!

Shame you’re only going for 30minutes, my opinion is, to fully appreciate, her full range of service delivery, a minimum of 1 hour, would be more suitable.

Offline Jack1957

Yes your probably right, and I might even manage a second pop in an hour. I’m thinking of asking her to change it to an hour meeting as I think I’d need that to really appreciate her talents.
I’m hoping to do anal with her as well as she seems to like that as well from other reviews.
I’ll do a review after so you’ll know how it all went.

Offline tantraman

Excellent further intel, aDF and unus669 :drinks: ... I'm gagging for Maggie even more, or rather I'd like to gag Maggie with my arsehole even more!

:drinks:

Offline Jack1957

I’m hoping to prove that maybe unus669 saw her when she had a slightly sore bum, as I’m hoping to give her arse a good pounding, fingers crossed!

Offline unus669

Excellent further intel, aDF and unus669 :drinks: ... I'm gagging for Maggie even more, or rather I'd like to gag Maggie with my arsehole even more!

:drinks:

:thumbsup: :hi:

Offline unus669

I’m hoping to prove that maybe unus669 saw her when she had a slightly sore bum, as I’m hoping to give her arse a good pounding, fingers crossed!

:D

Offline Jack1957

Maggie just cancelled the booking today - looks like it’ll be tomorrow now

Offline pepsicolaboy

Is this SP only contactable via aw message first? does number ever just show?

:hi:

Edit: just read some of reviews, had couple neutrals in a row and the someone suggested pics are very old.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:50:24 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline unus669

Is this SP only contactable via aw message first? does number ever just show?

:hi:

Yes and No as far as I’m aware :hi: