Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a filthy Thai fuckbunny  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Chorley

Afternoon chaps.  :hi:

As per subject, I haven't been punting much for obvious reasons. With this in mind I'm looking for a filthy, instiable Thai WG who can take a pounding for a no holds barred fuckfest. I'm talking genuine sloppy DT, face fucking, rimming, anal, facials, swallowing, toys etc.
Location would be London, Essex, Herts, Beds area and budget of around £150/160 phr.

Many thanks.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 02:53:19 pm by Chorley »

Offline lillythesavage

Afternoon chaps.  :hi:

As per subject, I haven't been punting much for obvious reasons. With this in mind I'm looking for a filthy, instiable Thai WG who can take a pounding for a no holds barred fuckfest. I'm talking genuine sloppy DT, face fucking, rimming, anal, facials, swallowing, toys etc.
Location would be London, Essex, Herts, Beds area and budget of around £150/160 phr.

Many thanks.  :hi:

Seeing as your requirements are not very specific or demanding it should be a breeze to find. :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

Chinese, not Thai. Burgess hill so a little outside your location request.

Filthy as fuck

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=308146.0

Offline lillythesavage

I would have thought a quick search of reviews would point you in the direction of Olina.

Offline GingerNuts

I would have thought a quick search of reviews would point you in the direction of Olina.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Chorley

Seeing as your requirements are not very specific or demanding it should be a breeze to find. :lol:
Thanks so much for your valuable thoughts and contributions.  I can't wait for your next top tips. :rolleyes:

Offline Home Alone

What's this doing on the main Board, Chorley? Shouldn't it be on the London Regional Board?

Offline Chorley

What's this doing on the main Board, Chorley? Shouldn't it be on the London Regional Board?
No. Read the post again.  :rolleyes:

Offline FernandoF

I've been on the lookout for something similar myself.  I've not punted for over 2 years and looking for a full-on experience on my next outing.

My research over the last few months lead me to Maria of Invasion (External Link/Members Only) who sadly stopped working in 2013 and before the first review on this site was posted.  The relevance of her on here is that I consider Maria to be the "gold standard" purely based on reviews on another site.  Regrettably, and again based on reviews on this site, I don't think any of the current batch perform to the same level.  Nicky & Anna from Olina are, however, the closest to what I have been looking for and all being well, I aim to visit Anna in August. 

Anna from Olina: 

Nicky from Olina: 

I'm probably not telling you anything that you don't already know but thought it best to share just in case.

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks so much for your valuable thoughts and contributions.  I can't wait for your next top tips. :rolleyes:

well I did point you to Olina, for which gingernuts has added a link and someone else has confirmed as the nearest you will get to gold standard :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

:lol: my thoughts exactly

Offline Chorley

:lol: my thoughts exactly
You do realise this us a punting forum where members are supposed to share their knowledge. How about doing that instead of trying to be funny?  :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

You do realise this us a punting forum where members are supposed to share their knowledge. How about doing that instead of trying to be funny?  :unknown:

The Great British humor has probably helped many get through the last 16 months Chorley, and you did leave yourself open to it with the mis spelt, " insatiable " comment.
Multiple cocks a day, from strangers, might not be conducive with that requirement, though the women everyone has pointed you too seem to give it a good try.  :hi:

Offline sensualencounter

Chill out. Go and get a fuck… :lol:

Offline Chorley

Offline Liverpool

humor

you did leave yourself open to it with the mis spelt

If you are going after spelling errors, then we are not American, so it's humour and surely you would spell misspelt correctly as well?

Offline Chorley

If you are going after spelling errors, then we are not American, so it's humour and surely you would spell misspelt correctly as well?
Spelling is important, but punting is importanter.  :yahoo:

Offline lillythesavage

Perhaps you should take the first point up with the American spell checker this site uses and underlines UK spelling in red lines, as it has done or your post and repeats when quoted,  I just prefer to avoid the red lines and use the American spelling.

Give you the second one :D