Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET JASMINE Plymouth ~ mixed probably Romanian ~ any info?  (Read 925 times)

bristolqwerty

Bit of a brave shot in the dark this one.  Arranged a booking for this evening. Got lucky with a very nice Romanian milf recently. OWO extra £20.  Any info chaps before I enter the fray?
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:04:37 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline funtimes88

Is she not on AW?  I'm always wary booking elsewhere, looks fit tho  :wacko:

Offline martyn74

Hope you had a good time.  Looks fit.  Looking forward to your review

kamu

Looks like she gets around a bit if you google the phone number. Most likely a touring group with the usual bullshit Romanian service but maybe the OP got lucky? :unknown:

bristolqwerty

Is she not on AW?  I'm always wary booking elsewhere, looks fit tho  :wacko:
No, but the other 2 Romanians are and their AW feedback is either blocked or has warnings on their suitability.  I was always gonna walk if not the girl plus I would've clarified services fully before cash was  even mentioned.

I saw this lady Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only instead as I fancied a more leisurely 1.5hr booking which was about the same price in the end and overran by some time too..  She was a British slim and  attractive blonde and so easy to get on with.  Very good oral skills.
I made sure I called to cancel and leave my apologies so I'll probably look to see her sometime soon.  Trying to fill the JBjolie void.
She does look fit, I think the slightly saggy boobs and a few face shots put me off a little too, I'm a sensitive soul. :cry:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:51:05 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JimmySW

I saw this lady Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only instead as I fancied a more leisurely 1.5hr booking which was about the same price in the end and overran by some time too..  She was a British slim and  attractive blonde and so easy to get on with.  Very good oral skills.

From previous comments on here this one put me off: "She's rather average looking to be honest, few kids so terrible stretch marks, about 29-30 I'd say." and then this didn't inspire me either - "Her profile says she offers A levels, deep throat, face sitting, rimming, and uniforms, but these were not actually available."

Would you recommend her? I assume your retirement is well and truly over now then Andy?!

Offline funtimes88

Haha the jbjolie void   :dash:
Was also going to ask the same as I have seen her profile but something tells me no

bristolqwerty

From previous comments on here this one put me off: "She's rather average looking to be honest, few kids so terrible stretch marks, about 29-30 I'd say." and then this didn't inspire me either - "Her profile says she offers A levels, deep throat, face sitting, rimming, and uniforms, but these were not actually available."

Would you recommend her? I assume your retirement is well and truly over now then Andy?!

I don't honesty know mate. Just fancied someone new, and blonde.  She sounded pretty chilled on the phone, no hassles, seemed attractive to me.   I wouldn't see her again if that helps as I'm looking for the very, very best these days.
I have a few I'd like to see such as Cuteasfuck, JBjolie if she returns, a Thai called Tanya who's been here a few times, the Ronanian Mel, and any cute and fit Asians that visit my city.  Apart from that I'm not a regular punter these days and would maybe try again in December.  Kind of semi retired these days unless someone really jumps out. 

Offline funtimes88

Could you possibly  recommend any Asian girls?

bristolqwerty

None in Plymouth mate, all those that are here are seemingly average or have poor ukp comments. I phoned Sunisa who just sounded a moody old hag when asked basic, polite questions. There's a largish mature masseuse who was a different girl last week (May vivastreet) and a lady who does £150 outcalls on AW who doesn't attract me physically. I always keep an eye out though for those quirky cute types (Tanya) there was once a time I only saw Asians.  :rolleyes:
I was in my element with Jaycee 😀 and the Royal William Yard masseuses who varied from good to bad.

Offline funtimes88

Fair comment mate,  I'm desperate for an actual fit Asian girl,  I've seen  a few down royal William but none that I was amazed by to be honest, is jb coming back

bristolqwerty

I thought I read shes back in the winter.