Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella-Tottenham Hale  (Read 7416 times)

6 review(s) for X Bella Seductive X (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online davidgood

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a result of a report on UKP I went to see Bella a couple of times last year, including Christmas Eve which was my last punt of 2013.

Bella is not a young stunner but, IMO, a good looking slim mature lady who offers an excellent VFM service which includes all her likes.

Being Hungarian, she does not speak excellent English, like what I do, but she has enough and knows what to do to satisfy a man.

Good oral skills, good use of mirrors, supple body and happy to do anal, but be gentle.

davidgood

Offline lovetopunt

Bella is great. she was my last punt of 2013 too, planning to see her again soon.

gemsdiamond

I have seen her too and she's very sexy!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As a result of a report on UKP I went to see Bella a couple of times last year, including Christmas Eve which was my last punt of 2013.

Bella is not a young stunner but, IMO, a good looking slim mature lady who offers an excellent VFM service which includes all her likes.

Being Hungarian, she does not speak excellent English, like what I do, but she has enough and knows what to do to satisfy a man.

Good oral skills, good use of mirrors, supple body and happy to do anal, but be gentle.

davidgood

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Thanks for the review, I'm still on the lookout for a good sub-£100 an hour lady so she'll go on the HL.

gemsdiamond

What things u looking to do with a sub?

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

What things u looking to do with a sub?

:D

Assuming that's aimed at me, I meant a lady who charges less than £100 an hour...

Offline PatrickCarnes

I want to add my approval for Bella.

Saw her last week and really enjoyed some hard pussy and anal pounding with her.

She was very vocal in encouraging me to fuck her harder and was grabbing my body, pulling me into her.

Just the way I like it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:54:56 pm by PatrickCarnes »

Online davidgood

I want to add my approval for Bella.

Saw her last week and really enjoyed some hard pussy and anal pounding with her.

She was very vocal in encouraging me to fuck her harder and was grabbing my body, pulling me into her.

Just the way I like it.
Pleased to hear you are another satisfied customer.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sedlmayer

Pleased to hear you are another satisfied customer.

Regards,

davidgood

I also had a good sesh with her a couple of months ago. Not for those who like 'em young, to be fair, but an attractive (I think) mature woman who is more than happy with a good vigorous fucking, pink or brown  ;)
Thanks for the recommendation mate  :thumbsup:

Online davidgood

I also had a good sesh with her a couple of months ago. Not for those who like 'em young, to be fair, but an attractive (I think) mature woman who is more than happy with a good vigorous fucking, pink or brown  ;)
Thanks for the recommendation mate  :thumbsup:
Thank you Sed, I am always happy to help and pleased you seem to have had access all areas now.

Also, now I know who you are, or were, thank you for that recommendation of Smiley Sindy.

Regards,

davidgood