Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things to try in a longer booking.  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Steely Dan

I am having a longer booking with a regular next week.  I was thinking of what we can do to be different than the previous meets.  I wonder what things you have done to change it up?

I am not particularly planning to push it up to be more hard core.  That idea is there in my head anyway - I might discuss it with her.  But anyway, what are some things you add to a third and fourth meet other than getting more hardcore?

I'll start.  Most of these ideas I got from your reviews. Thank you if it was yours.
- Sex on a chair.  It doesn't happen spontaneously.  Have to make sure the chair is suitable and not used to hold my discarded clothing.
- Food play.  Again takes some planning.  Didn't do much for me, but was jolly on the day.  Strange to have a can of spray whipped cream in with my laptop, but there we are.
- In the bath.  Not going to happen next week for me since the planned room has only a shower.
- I posted before (on punting abroad) about playing high/low strip games with a phone app.  Quite fun. More fun with MFF.  Maybe you know good (free) sex apps for two.

Ideas welcome.

Offline Thephoenix

A bit of tie and tease with sensory deprivation can be rather nice.

Offline webpunter

Add in some urethral sounding
Tho i wouldn't go above 8mm
It can be a bit of a stretch, literally

Offline Nightingale

I like this question. Looking forward to seeing the responses that don’t involve my urethra being mangled.

Offline Bonker

You could get back jack and do it again.

Offline SonofAJohn

If you can pick her up. Try lifting her via her legs and penetrating her in missionary position but carrying her in the air. With protection/permission of course..

Offline Stevelondon

Had the sex on a chair thing. With me tied to the chair so the SP was in control……. How fast/slow…… how deep etc.
Very erotic.

Oh those were the days 😂

Offline Maak

Relax & Take things slow.
Explore her body, lick, suck, finger etc
Longer oral
Try all positions that you love.
Keep edging for aslong as you can hold out
Role play

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I am having a longer booking with a regular next week.  I was thinking of what we can do to be different than the previous meets.  I wonder what things you have done to change it up?

I am not particularly planning to push it up to be more hard core.  That idea is there in my head anyway - I might discuss it with her.  But anyway, what are some things you add to a third and fourth meet other than getting more hardcore?

I'll start.  Most of these ideas I got from your reviews. Thank you if it was yours.
- Sex on a chair.  It doesn't happen spontaneously.  Have to make sure the chair is suitable and not used to hold my discarded clothing.
- Food play.  Again takes some planning.  Didn't do much for me, but was jolly on the day.  Strange to have a can of spray whipped cream in with my laptop, but there we are.
- In the bath.  Not going to happen next week for me since the planned room has only a shower.
- I posted before (on punting abroad) about playing high/low strip games with a phone app.  Quite fun. More fun with MFF.  Maybe you know good (free) sex apps for two.

Ideas welcome.

How long is longer Dan and what is the 'normal' duration of the meets? That can have a massive impact on things you could get up to

Offline jimbobted

A WG once produced a dice 1 was kiss, 2 was lick, 3 was suck etc and we took it in turn to roll the dice and perform the requisite action on the part of the body we chose. Was a great bit of foreplay that led to a very satisfying shag.

Online Jonestown

But anyway, what are some things you add to a third and fourth meet other than getting more hardcore?

You could try falling in love, ask to see photos of her kids, arrange to meet her parents, sort out a midnight flit to escape the chains of your respective lives.

Failing that, book a dayroom in a hotel with a nice spa/health club and restaurant, mix the action with a lengthy sauna session and a nice meal.

Offline signy

As someone who enjoys roleplay, a longer session allows for a two-part scenario. Usually a sub/dom switch set-up where one of us gets to play the dom in part 1, and then in part 2 the other gets their revenge. Examples below, all of whch I have done.

Classic headmaster/schoolgirl, followed by the "mother" coming to complain and threatening to report things unless...

Undercover reporter plays the sub to draw out a confession, but has been recording things all along and gets her own back.

Boss exploits an underling, but then the underling gets promoted above the boss (can work Mf or Fm).

Offline Fuzzyduck

Invite another SP to join you for an hour.
Take turns using ice cubes to lick out/suck each other

Offline arrow0404

A bit of light kinky whipping SP on you - and her walking you around on a leash / belt - bit of kink always gets me going when in the mood

Offline mr.bluesky

Assisted shower if enough room in the shower cubicle and reverse massage,  get to explore every nook and cranny .
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 01:38:15 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Punterperson1971

Had the sex on a chair thing. With me tied to the chair so the SP was in control……. How fast/slow…… how deep etc.
Very erotic.

Oh those were the days 😂
I’ve tried the chair thing too it was one of those egg shaped ones that are hung from ceiling it was fun as it was with my regular and she’s quite petite so it was perfect.
Op you could try pegging if she’s got the items to do this
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 06:06:26 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I’ve tried the chair thing too it was one of those egg shaped ones that are hung from ceiling it was fun as it was with my regular and she’s quite petite so it was perfect.
Op you could try pegging if she’s got the items to do this

clothes pegs?  :lol:

Online Jonestown

Offline Sperminator22

Roleplay. Meet in a pub/bar, possibly not far from where she receives (so you don't waste much time).
Pretend to be strangers, approach her while having a drink. If you get bored, you can co back to the loft at anytime.
Something surprising might happen.

Offline jimbobted

don't forget the string to make it a zipper
Indeed! I've introduced a few WGs to BDSM and dungeons, and all have experienced the clothes peg zipper. Seems to be one of those pain/pleasure things that really works, and can cause a very pleasing pussy contraction for me.

Offline simon07

As someone who enjoys roleplay, a longer session allows for a two-part scenario.

I had a regular who liked to dress up and we had fun over the years.

1. I dressed up in smart suit/bow tie and she as a Bond Girl.
2. I was tied up in bed and she was a Succubus. We followed up with my using a condom and fucking her in the shower, not as impressive as it might be in movies though.
3. I was a penitent man and she was dressed as a dark angel. Redemption was fun though.
4. She dressed up as a circus announcer.

I have stopped doing this now as i have moved address and not everybody wants to play. I guess i have a very naughty inner child.
Not sure in the new culture, money is king as is clockwatching.

Hey Steely, I think you are missing Cambridge Parties.

Offline yesbby

Get her walking around on all fours like a pussy cat and blowing you in various locations around the gaff

Offline Crockers

In longer meets (which I prefer) I've done:

Piss play;
Food play;
Writing on each other;
Spanking;
Sex as usual;
Tying each other down;
Another girl for a bit;
Heavy duty fingering in all holes;
Chatting;
Getting pished;
Having a break for food and drinks outside;
Slapping each other on face and arse;
Throttling.

I prefer dirty GFE though.

Depends on the girl and your rapport with her.

Offline lillythesavage

The worst thing you can do is overthink it, only you know what your regular is into, and you do not say how long the booking is ?

Ideas and trying to put them into a plan, could lead to disappointment.  :unknown: Have some ideas in your head and go with the flow.

@Crockers has suggested a good starting point, the pub, last time I did this with a regular, every plan went out of the window, we never ended up behind one  :D.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

The worst thing you can do is overthink it, only you know what your regular is into, and you do not say how long the booking is ?

Ideas and trying to put them into a plan, could lead to disappointment.  :unknown: Have some ideas in your head and go with the flow.

@Crockers has suggested a good starting point, the pub, last time I did this with a regular, every plan went out of the window, we never ended up behind one  :D.

I agree.... just go with the flow. Certainly do not have a check list of activities that you want to get through.... I always (90%) have longer meets and always start with a fair amount of social interaction over drinks (in or out) and sometimes dinner as I feel the anticipation that can lead to makes the sex part even better

« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 09:56:19 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the ideas, all!

...you do not say how long the booking is ?
About 3 1/2 hours.
Have some ideas in your head and go with the flow.
Indeed.  Looking for some ideas to have in my head.  I certainly wont have a menu.  But, in my experience, some things don't naturally happen if one only goes with the flow.

Offline Mountaingoat9

Had an amazing punt once where she got me to knock on the door and close my eyes, led me inside by the hand and closed door (took money). Blindfolded me then led me into room and sat me on a chair. Took my trousers down and went for it! Awesome experience, then whipped off the blindfold and dragged me to the bed.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 09:12:59 pm by Mountaingoat9 »

Offline pythondan

I had a regular a while ago who was into dressing up. I would buy her an outfit, she would wear it and pose/dance about a bit and then we would have some fun. No real roleplay but there would be scope for that in longer sessions.

Most of the outfits were purchased from amazon for around £20 and were fancy dress rather than the tacky "sexy" costumes from Anne Summers and similar. The girl seemed to really enjoy the sessions and there was lots of laughter along with some memorable sex.

Outfits included cheerleader, witch, belly dancer, Elsa from Frozen, Xmas elf etc.

For me it felt like a sexy spin on the old kids cartoon Mr Benn where the title character would go to a mysterious fancy dress shop, put on an outfit, and have an adventure.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only