Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emotional Attachment Syndrome  (Read 113715 times)

Offline tesla

OK some thoughts

1 this is not a therapy site, go find a therapist who can help you

2 do you pay this woman for sex? this is a site for men who use prostitutes not lovesick slaves puppys

3 when you say get on the gear, I assume you mean the use of drugs. I find this abhorrent and have no wish to engage further with you

Offline ukeros

OK some thoughts

1 this is not a therapy site, go find a therapist who can help you

2 do you pay this woman for sex? this is a site for men who use prostitutes not lovesick slaves puppys

3 when you say get on the gear, I assume you mean the use of drugs. I find this abhorrent and have no wish to engage further with you

Rofl, it's a thread about emotional attachment to sex workers which is full of discussion and warning, and as close to a therapy thread as possible on this board

There is plenty of people here who visit pro Dominatrixes and are interested in the fetish scene

Lol at being on a board about paying women for sex but thinking drugs are morally bad

Banned reason: Idiot who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Lol at being on a board about paying women for sex but thinking drugs are morally bad
No comparison, lol, visiting a prostitute is legal, being in possession of drugs is not. Drugs are more than morally bad, they kill.

Offline ukeros

No comparison, lol, visiting a prostitute is legal, being in possession of drugs is not. Drugs are more than morally bad, they kill.

Of course they're not the same, but like it or not, drugs aren't going anywhere any time soon

Offline winkywanky

I hate to use the word (it's overused), but why are you conflating drug use with using prostitutes for sex?

In your mind, are they both 'naughty' and therefore to be linked? Do you think someone who sees prostitutes must probably take drugs and vice versa?  :unknown:

You might take drugs. I don't. And I think by and large drugs are overrated and 95% shit.

Offline ukeros

I hate to use the word (it's overused), but why are you conflating drug use with using prostitutes for sex?

In your mind, are they both 'naughty' and therefore to be linked? Do you think someone who sees prostitutes must probably take drugs and vice versa?  :unknown:

You might take drugs. I don't. And I think by and large drugs are overrated and 95% shit.

I was replying to this comment "I find this abhorrent and have no wish to engage further with you"

You're right, its a false equivalence to compare prostitution to drugs, I just find the moral grandstanding lame.  I didn't touch drugs for 5-6 years until I started hanging out with this Domme (as detailed in prev posts)

I was trying to say that "hopefully the BF fucks off, and things get wild again like they did on holiday"

The point is we're all consenting adults here, so I don't need moral police on my life style choices.  Not when it's off topic to the reason I posted
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 05:29:08 pm by ukeros »

Offline GingerNuts

I was replying to this comment "I find this abhorrent and have no wish to engage further with you"

You're right, its a false equivalence to compare prostitution to drugs, I just find the moral grandstanding lame.  I didn't touch drugs for 5-6 years until I started hanging out with this Domme (as detailed in prev posts)

I was trying to say that "hopefully the BF fucks off, and things get wild again like they did on holiday"

The point is we're all consenting adults here, so I don't need moral police on my life style choices.  Not when it's off topic to the reason I posted

You posted about drug use so it's fair game if other members want to express their disapproval.

Offline leftback1957

She's said most people will leave the party at the planned end time, but the "closest" people will stay after hours.  My hope is he fucks off home, we get on the gear and I can relax  :lol:

Maybe he meant get on his fetish gear

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
You are either in complete denial OR you don't have EAS. After your last shenanighans with her, you repeatedly defended why you felt how you felt about her/the situ, including the below quote:

Well I'm overthinking it in the way that I perhaps had an opportunity to fuck a super attractive woman that I've been lusting after for years, hanging out with, partying with, filming fetish clips with whilst also being denied/kept at arms length sexually - that's not EAS, that's Sexual Attraction/Lust and is perfectly natural

So. Either you think you have EAS and you are posting again because you need advice and guidance how to recover from it (which I am very much doubting, as you seem to be in a full D/s relationship with this woman, you defend your feelings about her/the situ every time challenged, and you haven't clarified whether you are PAYING HER for all this priviledge - PAYING HER as in handing over cold hard cash - NOT paying for hotels/holidays/meals out/drugs, I mean PAYING HER AS A SEX WORKER)...

OR...

You don't have EAS; you're in a D/s relationship which is heady and intense, with a Mistress who is SOOO good at playing all her men, making each one feel as special and as used and as useless as each other while making them all feel they have to improve their game so they can get another slice of the action and closer to the pussy.

And this is evidence. You said before: "She told me her current BF wanted to meet for dinner before their first session as he was nervous....They were together for a few months and then she broke up with him because he wasn't submissive enough.  He came back some months later begging for another chance and was now "the perfect slave and partner"." But NOW you say: "Her BF isn't a submissive"

So. Firstly. ARE you paying her? In CASH?

Offline ukeros

You are either in complete denial OR you don't have EAS. After your last shenanighans with her, you repeatedly defended why you felt how you felt about her/the situ, including the below quote:

So. Either you think you have EAS and you are posting again because you need advice and guidance how to recover from it (which I am very much doubting, as you seem to be in a full D/s relationship with this woman, you defend your feelings about her/the situ every time challenge

It's not a "full D/S relationship" because we live in separate Countries, and if I wanted to I could go and see other Mistresses or do whatever - like in February when I went to Torture Garden solo (which was partly an attempt to meet new people other than her), got recommended some random fetish tinder style app, messaged a few birds - coincidentally one also happened to be going to TG, agreed to meet up, ate her out on dancefloor then went home with her

But I did tell her I don't want to session with any other Pro Dommes than her (because our original pro sessions were so good). She's told me of the three slaves she is close to/has connection with I'm her favourite.  And I can believe that, because the other one is loyal but not very bright, the other has money isn't in good shape and apparently has a micro penis.

It's easy for me to say, and it's easy for you guys to deny - but the truth is we do have a genuine chemistry.  She told me she likes "guys like you who are charismatic", guys, I've just spent the last 6 hours playing world of warcraft classic on the hottest day of the year.  The reality is, she doesn't know my past, my history - I can be anyone I want and it's easy to be an outgoing, charismatic guy when I'm with her.

We were in the taxi on holiday and she says unprompted "I always feel like we're in a movie" and it's true because we have these crazy adventures.  I asked her "what kind of movie" and she said "crime, like Oceans 11"

I always thought of it  like Bonnie and Clyde.  Maybe she sees me as the bad, fun guy, whilst her current BF is the strait laced one.  Who knows, speculation on my part

In terms of the EAS:

1. I know there are red flags to avoid a relationship with her.  Like the fact if we had a fight she could easily find a random guy to fuck just to get back at me.  She's a black widow, a volcano etc.
2.  It's easy for me to tell her, "you're crazy and there are many red flags/reasons not to want a relationship" because we don't live in same Country.  If she lived here then yeah I'd pursue/chase because the temptation would be right there, instead of spending one weekend a month together it would be weekly.
3.  Yes, on holiday she was uber demanding, hard to please and I saw some things I didn't like.  That feeling lasted for about 2 days - I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.

And yes, on holiday at the afterparty perhaps I had a chance to fuck her and blew it, who knows.

and you haven't clarified whether you are PAYING HER for all this priviledge - PAYING HER as in handing over cold hard cash - NOT paying for hotels/holidays/meals out/drugs, I mean PAYING HER AS A SEX WORKER)[/i]...

OR...

I didn't pay for the pleasure of her attendance to go away with me on holiday.  She paid me back for her flights.

For the upcoming trip to the fetish party and filming, I'm not paying for any of that.  I have requested a paid for pro session.

You don't have EAS; you're in a D/s relationship which is heady and intense, with a Mistress who is SOOO good at playing all her men, making each one feel as special and as used and as useless as each other while making them all feel they have to improve their game so they can get another slice of the action and closer to the pussy.

I'm pretty sure her two other slaves know they've got no chance.  Well, apparently the other film slave wrote her a big letter pouring out his heart, he's been seeing her for two years or more and hasn't gotten anywhere (to best of my knowledge).  As said, he's been helping her a lot with renovation work and they've grown closer as a result but she's said he's too stupid to be together with him.

As said above, the other is her "sissy" and has a micro penis (apparently), I know he wears a chastity cage

And this is evidence. You said before: "She told me her current BF wanted to meet for dinner before their first session as he was nervous....They were together for a few months and then she broke up with him because he wasn't submissive enough.  He came back some months later begging for another chance and was now "the perfect slave and partner"." But NOW you say: "Her BF isn't a submissive"

Yeah, apparently he was just pretending to be submissive to win her.  I don't understand it either.  It's like me pretending to be vegetarian to win her, there's always the chance she'd pop around my place unexpectedly and find meat in the fridge

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
It's not a "full D/S relationship" because we live in separate Countries, and if I wanted to I could go and see other Mistresses or do whatever {snips} But I did tell her I don't want to session with any other Pro Dommes than her (because our original pro sessions were so good). She's told me of the three slaves she is close to/has connection with I'm her favourite.  And I can believe that, because the other one is loyal but not very bright, the other has money isn't in good shape and apparently has a micro penis.

You're in a D/s relationship with her. As are the other two subs.

In terms of the EAS:

1. I know there are red flags to avoid a relationship with her.  Like the fact if we had a fight she could easily find a random guy to fuck just to get back at me.  She's a black widow, a volcano etc.
2.  It's easy for me to tell her, "you're crazy and there are many red flags/reasons not to want a relationship" because we don't live in same Country.  If she lived here then yeah I'd pursue/chase because the temptation would be right there, instead of spending one weekend a month together it would be weekly.
3.  Yes, on holiday she was uber demanding, hard to please and I saw some things I didn't like.  That feeling lasted for about 2 days - I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder.

And yes, on holiday at the afterparty perhaps I had a chance to fuck her and blew it, who knows.

Where's the EAS? You're in a D/s relationship with her. She's Domming you perfectly. She has you wanting her and then you gag for more after every little morsel of time/intimacy she allows you, so she gets even more of what she wants from you.

I'm pretty sure her two other slaves know they've got no chance.  Well, apparently the other film slave wrote her a big letter pouring out his heart, he's been seeing her for two years or more and hasn't gotten anywhere (to best of my knowledge).  As said, he's been helping her a lot with renovation work and they've grown closer as a result but she's said he's too stupid to be together with him.

As said above, the other is her "sissy" and has a micro penis (apparently), I know he wears a chastity cage

No chance of...what? They're ALSO in a D/s relationship with her.

So - you've requested a paid-for Pro sesh but you're not currently/recently paying any cash to her?

Offline ukeros

So - you've requested a paid-for Pro sesh but you're not currently/recently paying any cash to her?

The trip was for filming and to attend the fetish party.  No money would change hands for any of that.

I requested a "session" as well.

The difference between filming and a session, is the filming is based around her vision/ideas and getting the clip/scene right.  eg If she wants to do a pegging clip, she pegs me for 2-3 minutes from one angle, then we set up to do another angle etc etc.  Yes I'm still getting pegged, yes I'm still "serving" her and being useful but it's not the same as pegging in an actual session.

And honestly, it's something to discuss. Because a session is usually based around what the client whats/likes and it's then up to her to execute.  Maybe the dynamics of our relationship make this weird, I dunno yet

I genuinely believe, at least am 90%+ certain, that if she were single and we lived in the same Country then things would go further.  Whether that means, partying together and ending up in the same bed and having sex, or a full on romantic relationship.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 12:59:58 am by ukeros »

Offline ukeros

So. Either you think you have EAS and you are posting again because you need advice and guidance how to recover from it

No, I was actually posting about how to handle the upcoming party and being in the same place/room/environment as her BF

Offline ukeros

So I went away last weekend for her party and some filming.

The day of the party one of her other close subs said she was having a shit day but wouldn't say why

A few hours before party I checked on FB and her bf was no longer attending and they weren't friends on FB.

Turns out they'd had a fight, he had gotten physical with her again and it was now over for good.

It wasnt discussed much at party, obviously it's not a topic which makes for a good atmosphere and I don't remember all the details but I was mentioned as someone he was jealous of

Her best friend told me he is jealous of everyone close to her, turns out they also had a safe word for her to use if she felt scared for her safety

So mixed emotions, glad I didn't let the fear of meeting the bf and possible confrontation stop me from attending, had fun,. Being a good looking exotic foreign guy got me a lot of attention and I had some play with two other women there

But at the same time it kills me that her bf was being physical with her, and I still am not sure how long it's been going on for

Offline tynetunnel

You're in a D/s relationship with her. As are the other two subs.

Where's the EAS? You're in a D/s relationship with her. She's Domming you perfectly. She has you wanting her and then you gag for more after every little morsel of time/intimacy she allows you, so she gets even more of what she wants from you.

This has become more like ukeros’s personal blog than a thread about EAS  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Great I'll see if I can sort you out a Blue Peter Badge.

As TT has said you are turning this into your own personal blog, that is not what the site is about, we don't need a running commentary about how things are going with the slapper you are swooning over. Either fuck her off or put up with it. 

Online Simon_9000

+1. Start a blog somewhere or a separate thread at least. We learn nothing about issues of EAS through your posts.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
+1. Start a blog somewhere or a separate thread at least. We learn nothing about issues of EAS through your posts.
Not on here this isn't the place for blogs.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

The day of the party one of her other close subs said she was having a shit day but wouldn't say why

A few hours before party I checked on FB and her bf was no longer attending and they weren't friends on FB.

Turns out they'd had a fight, he had gotten physical with her again and it was now over for good.

It wasnt discussed much at party, obviously it's not a topic which makes for a good atmosphere and I don't remember all the details but I was mentioned as someone he was jealous of

Her best friend told me he is jealous of everyone close to her, turns out they also had a safe word for her to use if she felt scared for her safety

So mixed emotions, glad I didn't let the fear of meeting the bf and possible confrontation stop me from attending, had fun,. Being a good looking exotic foreign guy got me a lot of attention and I had some play with two other women there

But at the same time it kills me that her bf was being physical with her, and I still am not sure how long it's been going on for

I don’t think anyone is really that interested to be honest

Offline Waterhouse

Think he's a fantasy man looking and longing for attention.

Offline ukeros

Think he's a fantasy man looking and longing for attention.

I'm sorry your life is that boring that you automatically disbelieve people with a hint of anything out of the ordinary

Offline GingerNuts

I'm sorry your life is that boring that you automatically disbelieve people with a hint of anything out of the ordinary

Whatever it is you've lost the UKP audience.

Offline Home Alone

Whatever it is you've lost the UKP audience.

Assuming he'd ever won us, GN. :thumbsdown:  :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

EDIT: why is this message waiting pre-approval?

Hummm hard one eh?

Long time member
Been here four years
Posted one ‘punt review’ that wasn’t (ran away)

Could it have triggered the no-brainer fucking tosser flag?
 :crazy:

Offline king tarzan

Hummm hard one eh?

Long time member
Been here four years

Marmalade Marmalade YES YES YES  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline MrMatrix

Hummm hard one eh?

Long time member
Been here four years

:D :D :D :D priceless comment. :D :D

Offline tynetunnel

Hummm hard one eh?

Long time member
Been here four years

Brilliant!  :D

Offline ukeros

Hummm hard one eh?

Long time member
Been here four years

Most of the people I visit(ed) are either Dominatrixes or TS escorts.  I posted a fair number of reviews on the Hungangels board before the change in US Laws (sesta or something like that) banned advertising of sex workers.

The subsequent closure of sites like Backpage removed a lot of the temptation for me to visit TS escorts.

I mean, it's not hard to look through my post history and see how I was spending my time on this site - eg in the seeking arrangement thread, asking for info and detailing my experiences/encounters with possible fakes.

But sorry, didn't realise there was a minimum review rule in order to be taken seriously
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 05:02:03 pm by ukeros »

Offline yorkieyorkie

Trust me when I say that WG’s only care about your wallet. If anyone thinks otherwise then I’m sorry but you’re an idiot.

Speaking from bitter experience and I was that very idiot.

Offline king tarzan

Trust me when I say that WG’s only care about your wallet. If anyone thinks otherwise then I’m sorry but you’re an idiot.

Speaking from bitter experience and I was that very idiot.

obviously you wouldn't put your dick on the stove/so never ever give a whore money.. simpletto... :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Most of the people I visit(ed) are either Dominatrixes or TS escorts.  I posted a fair number of reviews on the Hungangels board before the change in US Laws (sesta or something like that) banned advertising of sex workers.

The subsequent closure of sites like Backpage removed a lot of the temptation for me to visit TS escorts.

I mean, it's not hard to look through my post history and see how I was spending my time on this site - eg in the seeking arrangement thread, asking for info and detailing my experiences/encounters with possible fakes.

But sorry, didn't realise there was a minimum review rule in order to be taken seriously
For you to be taken seriously you need to make some form of useful contributions and not use the site as your own personal blog in order to post the latest installment of your ongoing relationship with some dom.

Looking through your recent history I can see 40 + post on this thread. 

Offline ukeros

For you to be taken seriously you need to make some form of useful contributions and not use the site as your own personal blog in order to post the latest installment of your ongoing relationship with some dom.

Looking through your recent history I can see 40 + post on this thread.

And have you seen any since you told me to stop posting about it?

I'm sorry for writing about my emotional attachment in a thread about emotional attachment, ROFL

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
And have you seen any since you told me to stop posting about it?

I'm sorry for writing about my emotional attachment in a thread about emotional attachment, ROFL
Like I keep telling you this thread is not about EAS in general it has been you spouting off about one SP, her boyfriend and the associated problems. You then try to justify it by inviting others to look at your post history. I'll ignore the ROLF, for now.

Offline ukeros

You then try to justify it by inviting others to look at your post history. I'll ignore the ROLF, for now.

Well that's totally incorrect.

I was leaving this thread alone and then someone called me out for not contributing to the forum.

I am entitled to defend myself against such criticisms, am I not?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Well that's totally incorrect.

I was leaving this thread alone and then someone called me out for not contributing to the forum.

I am entitled to defend myself against such criticisms, am I not?
The reason you were called out on your contributions to the forum was solely down to you using this thread as your own personal blog.

You came onto this thread in early February, time and again you were given sound advice by several members and that advice was to walk away and find another SP. However it was not what you wanted to here so you proceeded to give running commentaries about what was going on in the hope people would come round to your way of thinking.

You were still going on about it 7 months later and still getting the same advice. If I could be bothered I'd work out what percentage of your posts have been on this thread, it will be quite high I would think. 

Offline ukeros

The reason you were called out on your contributions to the forum was solely down to you using this thread as your own personal blog.

Incorrect, I'm referring to this call out:

Hummm hard one eh?

Long time member
Been here four years

You came onto this thread in early February, time and again you were given sound advice by several members and that advice was to walk away and find another SP.

Ahh yes, if one could so easily detatch from "emotional ATTACHMENT syndrome" there'd be no need for this thread to begin with, and there wouldn't exist the EAS label.

However it was not what you wanted to here so you proceeded to give running commentaries about what was going on in the hope people would come round to your way of thinking.

I've said multiple times that it helps get things off my chest.  Some people commented they were interested, some people gave advice on the thread, some people gave advice via PM.

I'm not forcing anyone to read it, just documenting my EXPERIENCES WITH EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT SYNDROME

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

I've said multiple times that it helps get things off my chest.  Some people commented they were interested, some people gave advice on the thread, some people gave advice via PM.

I'm not forcing anyone to read it, just documenting my EXPERIENCES WITH EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT SYNDROME
You have also been told to get qualified help, that is another piece of advice you have chosen to ignore. You have monopolised this thread and that is not what the site is about.

Offline ukeros

You have also been told to get qualified help, that is another piece of advice you have chosen to ignore. You have monopolised this thread and that is not what the site is about.

Please explain how me posting a) prevents any one else from posting b) forces people to reply

The reality is nobody posted between my most recent update and the one before that.  Thus there was a six week gap where anyone could have posted if they wanted to.

I've already said, I won't post here again but at the same time uk not gonna ignore call outs or false accusations or completely nonsensical accusations.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Please explain how me posting a) prevents any one else from posting b) forces people to reply

The reality is nobody posted between my most recent update and the one before that.  Thus there was a six week gap where anyone could have posted if they wanted to.

I've already said, I won't post here again but at the same time uk not gonna ignore call outs or false accusations or completely nonsensical accusations.
You really don't get it do you. The fact nobody posted for six weeks between your 'updates' shows that nobody was interested in hearing you life story. The update was you using the site as your own personal blog and for the last time that is not what the site is about.

It wouldn't be as bad if you'd bothered to post a review of your darling SP, but you didn't. Now give it a rest, make some useful contributions to the site and nobody will have the opportunity to tell you any more home truths. 

Offline ukeros

You really don't get it do you. The fact nobody posted for six weeks between your 'updates' shows that nobody was interested in hearing you life story. The update was you using the site as your own personal blog and for the last time that is not what the site is about.

It wouldn't be as bad if you'd bothered to post a review of your darling SP, but you didn't. Now give it a rest, make some useful contributions to the site and nobody will have the opportunity to tell you any more home truths.

No, I do get it, you said I was "monopolizing" the thread.

Monopolizing implies that I was preventing other people from posting, yet clearly the fact I didn't post for six wks and neither did anyone else proves I wasn't monopolising it

And yes, reviewing her would be very smart considering I've posted intimate details of her life on here.  Really man?

I know where this thread is heading, you giving me some kind of warning or punishment for pointing out your faulty logic

The fact you said you'll let the "ROFL" go is mega lolz? I'm not allowed to laugh now?

And lol, do I really need to review someone I'm besotted with? Most unnecessary review ever LOL

PS if saying rofl is something you chose to ignore, what about :rofl: why even have emojis if the equivalent word is so incendiary?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 11:26:37 pm by ukeros »

Offline yorkieyorkie

No, I do get it, you said I was "monopolizing" the thread.

Monopolizing implies that I was preventing other people from posting, yet clearly the fact I didn't post for six wks and neither did anyone else proves I wasn't monopolising it

And yes, reviewing her would be very smart considering I've posted intimate details of her life on here.  Really man?

I know where this thread is heading, you giving me some kind of warning or punishment for pointing out your faulty logic

The fact you said you'll let the "ROFL" go is mega lolz? I'm not allowed to laugh now?

And lol, do I really need to review someone I'm besotted with? Most unnecessary review ever LOL

PS if saying rofl is something you chose to ignore, what about :rofl: why even have emojis if the equivalent word is so incendiary?

Bloody good riddance. So much shit being spouted...

Offline MrMatrix

Good call Daviemac. Silly boy didn't get it and neither took the hint. :dash: :dash:

Offline Home Alone

Think you speak for the overwhelming majority of us there, MrM. :drinks:  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

Think you speak for the overwhelming majority of us there, MrM. :drinks:  :hi:
Indeed he does. What a tiresome, besotted fool. He’ll have more time on his hands now to thinking of his girl  :hi: