Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen prettybrunetteGFE east kilbride/glasgow  (Read 1351 times)

Offline makmak1200

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this girl? Has my eye on the profile for a while but no reviews on here.  AW feedback seems legit
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 11:23:34 am by makmak1200 »

Offline Boinky

An unreviewed Romanian with an extensive likes list.

What could go wrong?

TOFTT and be sure to report back....

Offline Towlie

What could go wrong?

:D

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

What could go wrong?

I will say, having been looking over some of the newer profiles on AW at the moment this is one of the less dodgy Romanian ones I have seen.

An awful lot of profiles seem to be cropping with no mention of penetration at all...alarm bells ring on those ones...

hardtoplease

I reached out to her and 3 other profiles on Monday of this week. All texted back same address in E/K. Make of that what you wish  :dash:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

I reached out to her and 3 other profiles on Monday of this week. All texted back same address in E/K. Make of that what you wish  :dash:
Defo back on the dodgy list :P

Offline stoogman

I know this might sound sad but i have seen that butterfly wall before and it was a different girl so defo more than one girl working from that flat

Loki

I know this might sound sad but i have seen that butterfly wall before and it was a different girl so defo more than one girl working from that flat

the one next to the train station that they use the bins for directions...  :unknown:

Offline seeker

What could go wrong?

:D :thumbsup:

Offline Uncle Buck

the one next to the train station that they use the bins for directions...  :unknown:

Correct 100%.

UB

Offline guns

I actually went to see this girl a while ago but never got round to reviewing .
She's not my usual type but i liked the look of her and she was really good to be fair . Very clean and spoke good English . FK , OWO and cim were all on the menu for the standard £60 and she offered anal if i wanted the hour appointment . Very friendly girl and no attitude .
On the minus side there were other girls in the flat . I heard probably two more voices from another room so it's possibly a dodgy one but the flat itself is nice and clean .