Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella_star - Stafford  (Read 1056 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7330880) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline dantedick

External Link/Members Only

When: 1 month ago.

Comms: Very easy to arrange, and quick responses. Felt like someone was sat there just copying and pasting stock responses, so fairly typical. Arranged for 30 mins for £70, oral and sex.

Location: One of the usual places in Stafford near the jail. Generally pretty quiet so doesn't feel too exposed.

Appearance: Typical behind the door welcoming, and once I was in, she stepped out and looked just as good as the photos on her profile; slim and young looking with soft smooth skin, so I felt good about it going in. She had a big warm smile and led me up to the room giving me a view of her lovely bum in a sheer nightdress.

Experience: Bella was very friendly, but at a bit of a distance at first, conversation being slightly guarded. She was very eager to get me naked though, at which point she became very complimentary and handsy so I was into it from the start as things warmed up and she became more chatty. Once naked, Bella performed oral and started undressing at the same time which was quite sexy. The oral wasn't the best for me personally due to girth, but I could tell she had good technique and I have no complaints there as she's a smaller girl so these things will happen. Oral lasted around 10 mins, with her occasionally sucking my balls and rubbing her face around the area, a little wild and a lot hot.

She asked me to go on top, and we had a few issues at first due to her saying it was hurting, but then found a rhythm and angle that worked for her and she let me go to town for a fair bit. She has enhanced boobs but they felt great in that position to hold on to, and she let me be as firm as I wanted to be with her in the moment. After another 10 mins or so, I asked for doggy which she agreed to, but very quickly we realised it wasn't going to work, so she got on top and did a kind of hover-bang which would have been quite funny to see from other angles, I imagine. Did the trick, filled the bag and we both fell back in bliss.

The last few mins of the meet were us idly chatting and getting clothed again, and she revealed she's probably going to leave this line of work by next year so that was interesting. She was very friendly right till the final goodbye, and I left smiling.

End: I had a good time with Bella and I left with some nice memories of our brief time together.

In summary, it was very much worth the time and money for me personally because I had a good time at what felt like appropriate pricing. Don't expect a fantastic experience, but you will be satisfied by Bella.

Offline Jasonk71

Was the oral ow or owo? Does she still have a full bush?

Offline dantedick

Was the oral ow or owo? Does she still have a full bush?

Sorry, should have clarified, owo and she did mention she would usually charge extra for it but I didn't mention it at the end and she didn't ask for any more money so I guess she forgot. Truthfully didn't realise until I was driving back home, so she may not have clocked it either.

Not a full bush, but a neat and tidy wide strip just above the party zone.