Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Advice please. Is this a ladyboy or real thai girl in southend-on-sea?  (Read 865 times)

Offline mork

Dusting off my punting jacket and looking for a nice slim thai girl and saw this profile;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Do you think this is this a ladyboy, or legit thai girl? All other boxes ticked, but the shoulders seem a bit wide (see vid). Any insights will be appreciated.

Ps added number for searching +447918024275 07918024275
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 10:37:22 am by mork »

Offline Garden69

Doesn't advertise as a Ladyboy so I expect you will be fine. Be very odd business practice not to make that clear up front !!

Offline lillythesavage

Doesn't advertise as a Ladyboy so I expect you will be fine. Be very odd business practice not to make that clear up front !!

Are you having a giraffe  :D :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67631.0

Offline Skippy2708

The size of those hands in the video I wouldn’t take a chance.

Offline Currywurst

Learnt through a mix of experiences in life - if it seems too good to be true, then it probably isn't!

Despite as lovely as she looks, I'd only rate her by her rates, sadly.

Perhaps there are others who will balance my view with their optimism...

Near 100% chance of:
 - B&S
 - Her being Chinese
 - Her being 50+ years of age, and yet inexplicably having that amazing 20-year old's taut sweet skin  :wacko:

Offline dandriver3

Dusting off my punting jacket and looking for a nice slim thai girl and saw this profile;

Do you think this is this a ladyboy, or legit thai girl? All other boxes ticked, but the shoulders seem a bit wide (see vid). Any insights will be appreciated.

Ps added number for searching +447918024275 07918024275

Did you end up seeing her?